What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

Chi13

ICMag Donor
That’s a kind of philosophical one. I my opinion (note my personal opinion) it is possible to classify races and ethnic groups in human and subhuman as we have certain criteria which separates a human from an animal. This is the same foundation which legitimates prison sentences for criminals. Every human has the ability to feel compassion and pain and has the ability to act rational by suppressing drives/desires of a long period of time to archive higher/complex goals. Animals, on the other hand, act through genetically predefined instincts to satisfy short-term urges/desires.

History has shown that some racial and ethnic groups are more likely to belong to one side than the other. The USA especially Florida had their own rapefugee moment when they got invaded by Cubans (most of the former criminals) back in the 1980 ().

Your opinion is nothing but baseless racist bullshit. We are all human.

The only sub humans being discussed here are the shape shifting lizards, and Roms is onto them.

shiva82

chi , as a so called , son of a scientist , and therefore an expert in your own opinion , what mask do you recommend to wear this year ? and when is the next booster due? how many boosters have you lined up for so far ? what are the ingredients of this magic jab you keep lending yourself to. you are special

buzzmobile

Veteran
what mask do you recommend to wear this year ?
Nun
1705057602885.jpeg

Roms

Veteran

Dr. Robert Young awakens and old debate in Virology that may have important implications in COVID-19 origins​

Roms

Veteran

Dr. Michael Yeadon: "I Didn’t Know Until After the Fake Pandemic That Virology Was Lies"​

Updated: Dec 21, 2023
1705089011010.png

Dr. Michael Yeadon, former VP of Pfizer, (degrees in biochemistry and toxicology, and a PhD in respiratory pharmacology), commented on Charles Wright substack concerning the work, findings and published research of Dr. Robert O. Young:

I didn’t know until after the fake pandemic that virology was lies.I accepted the received wisdom, like almost everyone else.This is a summary of what I think is going on.

1. There has been no pandemic, no public health emergency & therefore no nasty, scary virus;

2. That pandemics are impossible because these acute respiratory illnesses are not contagious, and we’ve been lied to about that for decades;

3. That it is evident that the deception, based on worthless PCR based diagnostics, was created to justify lockdowns and more & finally

4. to persuade people to roll up their sleevesfor jabs which my skill set allows me to determine, with great confidence, were designed intentionally to cause injury, death and to impair fertility in survivors.

5. Bringing it all together, the backdrop to all this is the power of privately-owned central banks (& naturally the BIS) which has, as twin objectives,

(i) the dismantling / “de-civilization” of the West, bringing about a totalitarian digital control regime of mandatory digital ID & cashless CBDC and

(ii) through repeated “vaccination” requirement to maintain validity of one’s digital ID, driven off whatever fresh hell is advanced by WHO, a great reset of the population along the lines put forward by a century & more by the eugenicist cliques.

Best wishes,

Chi13

ICMag Donor
chi , as a so called , son of a scientist , and therefore an expert in your own opinion , what mask do you recommend to wear this year ? and when is the next booster due? how many boosters have you lined up for so far ? what are the ingredients of this magic jab you keep lending yourself to. you are special
Do you have any new questions? I think I've answered these same questions half a dozen times, about the same number of jabs I've had. Still waiting to catch covid. Starting to wonder whether it's even real.:bigeye:

My dad is a scientist aged 87, and had more jabs than me. Still waiting for him to die suddenly.

Last edited:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
News from the Netherlands

The RIVM takes over the mortality reporting from CBS. The mortality level that suddenly increased in the summer of 2021 will now be included in the mortality expectation. The RIVM therefore expects that this unexplained mortality will continue and this 'excess mortality' is renamed 'expected mortality'. This means that there is no reference based on the pre-corona years. Without such a baseline, “unexplained excess mortality” will become invisible in the statistics within a few years. The unexplained mortality that continues for the time being disappears from the reports and is included in normal, expected mortality.

CBS - Central Bureau of Statistics
RIVM - Dutch Institute of Public Health and Environment

shiva82

Do you have any new questions? I think I've answered these same questions half a dozen times, about the same number of jabs I've had. Still waiting to catch covid. Starting to wonder whether it's even real.:bigeye:

My dad is a scientist aged 87, and had more jabs than me. Still waiting for him to die suddenly.
like father like son

i have no questions for you on this matter as you have been wrong on every aspect , and promoting something you do not even know the ingredients of.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
like father like son

i have no questions for you on this matter as you have been wrong on every aspect , and promoting something you do not even know the ingredients of.
I looked up the ingredients. So what? Is there something there I should be frightened of? Do you know the ingredients of every vaccination you've had, or for that matter any medicine you've taken?

Roms

Veteran
Japanese Professors' from "Vaccine Study Group" Unveils "Unprecedented" Side Effects in Press Release, Jan 11, 2024

"This kind of reporting on drug side effects or the like is unprecedented."

Roms

Veteran

Turbo-cancer explosion among Canadian doctors vaccinated at 99.9 %​

Oncologist Dr. William Makis :

« I have never seen anything like this.. I have never seen stage 4 breast cancers in women in their twenties’s. I have never seen stage 4 colon cancer in men and women between the ages of 20 and 30. Leukemias that kill you in a few days, or even hours, after the diagnosis. »

buzzmobile

Veteran

Turbo-cancer explosion among Canadian doctors vaccinated at 99.9 %​

Oncologist Dr. William Makis :

« I have never seen anything like this.. I have never seen stage 4 breast cancers in women in their twenties’s. I have never seen stage 4 colon cancer in men and women between the ages of 20 and 30. Leukemias that kill you in a few days, or even hours, after the diagnosis. »

21763476_1.jpg