What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Basically the same place, isn’t it?
Shit, they have the same flag. lol

never say that around Aussies, nor NZ folks. i found out the hard way that, despite the similarities of their accents, they are nothing alike...😄 okay, so they enjoy throwing darts and drinking beer, but that is where they go their own ways...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
never say that around Aussies, nor NZ folks. i found out the hard way that, despite the similarities of their accents, they are nothing alike...😄 okay, so they enjoy throwing darts and drinking beer, but that is where they go their own ways...

i worked with a kiwi chef many,many years ago before there was such a thing as PC...turns out they don't like being referred to as "aussie wetbacks":D

Amynamous

If by some crazy, insane chance that LOSER45 runs and wins in ‘24, I’ll probably head down to Australia to get as far away from the US as humanly possible. They offer four year visas.
New Zealand is not as kind with their visas.
Also considering Uruguay, but I’m not sure if that’s far enough away to be safe.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
If by some crazy, insane chance that LOSER45 runs and wins in ‘24, I’ll probably head down to Australia to get as far away from the US as humanly possible. They offer four year visas.
Also considering Uruguay, but I’m not sure if that’s far enough away to be safe.

NZ recently (August 2018) passed a law barring non-NZ residents/foreigners from buying homes in the country. they can still purchase a luxury condo, but existing homes/land are off-limits. they actually have a "residency test" now... i don't blame them.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I’ll be going to Southern Spain:)

Chi13

ICMag Donor
You'd be most welcome. We have some idiot politicians too, but nothing quite like yours.

Just had my booster yesterday. No problems at all, just a slightly sore arm today.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
NZ recently (August 2018) passed a law barring non-NZ residents/foreigners from buying homes in the country. they can still purchase a luxury condo, but existing homes/land are off-limits. they actually have a "residency test" now... i don't blame them.
The house prices are astronomical in Auckland. My understanding is it is because of overseas investment. It is similar here in Australia. Most young people will never afford a house in a capital city. Quite depressing considering the size of the country and population.

I don't like to just blame the Chinese for everything, but a lot of the investment is from Chinese buyers.