What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
FH3R9CzWUAc1RFS.jpeg

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Bichute is the only channel at the moment which don't censor any criticism on those jabs.He still has contacts with colleagues in the field in Germany.Didnt know btw USA TODAY is such a great scientific source.
This pandemic has taught me that censorship is necessary in times of health crisis such as we are living through. The kind of misinformation and bullshit that people such as yourself post directly results in people dying. Free speech should come with responsibility. I wish the self serving scum that post such lies would face some consequences. Personally I wish this site censored this garbage, but it's not my site. Dr Bhakti has been widely discredited; months ago. I just found the first article I could.

Bitchute has all sorts of bullshit. Do you believe it all?

Three Berries

This pandemic has taught me that censorship is necessary in times of health crisis such as we are living through. The kind of misinformation and bullshit that people such as yourself post directly results in people dying. Free speech should come with responsibility. I wish the self serving scum that post such lies would face some consequences. Personally I wish this site censored this garbage, but it's not my site. Dr Bhakti has been widely discredited; months ago. I just found the first article I could.

Bitchute has all sorts of bullshit. Do you believe it all?
And how many times has the CDC and Lord Fauci changed the information? They also have a responsibility to provide accurate and truthful data.

Where's that daily covid death count for Biden like Trump had?

h.h.

Veteran
You can go to Youtube or Twitter. They only let you see the stuff that isn't troubling. Do you believe Google has you best interest at heart?

What about the blackout on Ivermectin?

Check Amazon. That's where I get mine.

I don't go to YouTube or twitter except for music. I prefer the journals put up for review when it comes to scientific stuff. Not what some jack filmed in his garage. If you like bitchute, fine. Just don't take it seriously. That's just silly.

h.h.

Veteran
Horse paste is the only Ivermectin product you can get, while the Ivermectin medicin for humans isnt available for humans thnx to intervention of the industry who want to make big bucks.

Its the same shit. The main difference is it isn't approved for herpes or covid or anything but what its approved for. You don't trust the agencies making the approvals but you want their approval before you take it. Thats funny.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
And how many times has the CDC and Lord Fauci changed the information? They also have a responsibility to provide accurate and truthful data.

Where's that daily covid death count for Biden like Trump had?
I am not in the US and don't give a toss what Fauci or the CDC has to say. My Govt does provide accurate transparent information about the virus and has weekly updates about negative vaccine incidents. So far 9 people have died from vaccine related illness and all caused by AZ out of 32 million doses. This is a worldwide pandemic and information is available from many sources outside of your country. So many in the US seem to be caught up in this weird total distrust of governments and MSM it severely affects your judgement imo.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd agree with that. No clue why there trusting in fabricated nonsense. Fauci isn't reporting anything different than other countries.

Three Berries

Its the same shit. The main difference is it isn't approved for herpes or covid or anything but what its approved for. You don't trust the agencies making the approvals but you want their approval before you take it. Thats funny.

You are making assumptions. I already took it. I am considering a routine maintenance dose.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Wear 4 masks at once and once we have the jabs the pandemic will be over.
Now Omnicron variant is taking over the world, finally we can say it's getting better.

Three Berries

I am not in the US and don't give a toss what Fauci or the CDC has to say. My Govt does provide accurate transparent information about the virus and has weekly updates about negative vaccine incidents. So far 9 people have died from vaccine related illness and all caused by AZ out of 32 million doses. This is a worldwide pandemic and information is available from many sources outside of your country. So many in the US seem to be caught up in this weird total distrust of governments and MSM it severely affects your judgement imo.

You should they are involved in making the policy (or rather following China's orders) for world wide guidance.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You should they are involved in making the policy (or rather following China's orders) for world wide guidance.

Hogwash... Other countries will always do what is best for them, regardless of what the USA does lol. Using the USA as a template would be a massive mistake.

audiohi

Veteran
I don't use Google. If you do then you only know what Google wants you to know. And yes Amazon does deliver the horsey paste. And it is not the lack of research on Ivermectin but the blatant suppression of both knowledge and the actual product. Have no fer though as you can get the pills from India, no prescription needed. As long as the USPS does not flag them and confiscate.

Do you think that just because a drug is used in a horse it has no human applications? Have you ever heard of DeCon rat poison and the Warfin blood thinner?

What I want to know is why no one that you trust has done a legitimate study to prove that ivermectin cures covid.

It should be easy and conclusive, right?

Three Berries

What I want to know is why no one that you trust has done a legitimate study to prove that ivermectin cures covid.

It should be easy and conclusive, right?

There are plenty of them if you look. The stuff has been around for along time, is a natural product and it is now generic. But the media and the CDC/FDA suppress the use of anything but vaccines because of pressure from Big Pharma.

And I do source it an use it.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
There are plenty of them if you look. The stuff has been around for along time, is a natural product and it is now generic. But the media and the CDC/FDA suppress the use of anything but vaccines because of pressure from Big Pharma.

And I do source it an use it.
Ivermectin is useful and prescribed for some conditions, but not Covid. Other drugs are being worked on in addition to vaccines, many drugs in fact, so no, vaccines are only being pushed because they are the most effective at present. With all your distrust of Big Pharma, I'm surprised you are pushing Ivermectin?
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/17/how...from-merck-and-pfizer-work-effectiveness.html

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well duh, he's not buying the ivermectin phizer makes,he's getting a no doubt chinese made animal version because i guess communism or something

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Despite Merck’s COVID-19 Pill Being Approved, Ivermectin Is Still Being Used

BY ADE HENNIS
NOV. 9 2021, PUBLISHED 8:03 P.M. ET

Merck has made significant progress with its COVID-19 pill, Molnupiravir. The U.S. has purchased over $2 billion of the pills in 2021, and Britain made history by becoming the first country to approve Molnupiravir for treating mild-to-moderate COVID-19. However, Merck also owns ivermectin, a controversial drug that some think could be used to treat patients with COVID-19.

NFL star Aaron Rodgers recently faced heavy criticism for admitting to taking ivermectin to treat COVID-19, though he isn’t the first person to use the drug for those purposes.

Who owns ivermectin?

Merck & Co. (MRK) is the publicly traded company behind the development of ivermectin. Founded in 1891, Merck & Co. was originally a subsidiary of the Merck Group, a German pharmaceutical company that was founded in 1668.

The Merck Group operates as a holding company now and owns Merck & Co. The company focuses on developing treatments and vaccines for cancers, infectious diseases, and cardiometabolic disorders. Robert M. Davis became CEO of Merck in July 2021 after Kenneth C. Frazier retired.

What's ivermectin?
According to Merck, ivermectin is meant to treat infections caused by parasitic worms. There's a misconception that ivermectin is meant only for animals. However, it was developed by Merck in the 1970s for animal use and then approved for human use in 1987, according to WebMD. The animal version can’t be used for humans, and the human prescription isn’t suitable for animals.

The drug meant for humans comes as a tablet or topical medication. It's less concentrated than the animal version, which is often used for large animals such as cows and horses. The drug is approved by the FDA for human use as a treatment for parasitic diseases such as intestinal parasites and scabies, an infection of the skin by small mites.

In the U.S., ivermectin is available under the name of Stromectol. It can be administrated as a single dose or multiple doses. Merck states that the drug can have severe side effects, including fatigue, diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain, dizziness, vertigo, tremors, constipation, and vomiting. Merck emphasizes that neither the animal nor human version of the drug is suitable for treating COVID-19.

The possibility of having severe reactions to the drug is one reason the company doesn’t recommend it being used for COVID-19. Merck has found no substantial evidence that ivermectin can be used for treating COVID-19 patients, nor that it can be used safely.

https://marketrealist.com/p/who-owns-ivermectin/

Latest posts

Latest posts