What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Amynamous

His entire career. You can start with AIDS but there are several other projects he supervised. Fauci makes Hitler look like the Pope, oh wait.......

Fauci's and big Pharma's MO is cause/make a disease then find a treatment to apply for life. hello Covid boosters....

Are you accusing Dr. Fauci of “creating” AIDS?
How many beagles died in the process?

Amynamous

The evidence is there but you won't hear it from Rachel or Mika and Joe talking about it.

Are you saying the Fauci is a benevolent public servant?

I’m going to assume that Rachel is Rachel Maddow. I don’t have a clue who Mika or Joe is.
Regardless, I don’t watch any of them as I don’t get any cable news shows.

I wasn’t inferring that Dr. Fauci is benevolent nor malignant. I was simply asking if you were accusing him of creating AIDS.
Dr. Fauci is a career administrative bureaucrat scientist and answers to the executive branch of government.
There is zero evidence that he makes irrational lone wolf decisions without prior consensus/approval from his peers and his superiors.
Any accusations made against him should actually be made against which ever administration he was working for at the time of said grievances.

BudToaster

Veteran
... Dr. Fauci is a career administrative bureaucrat scientist and answers to the executive branch of government.
There is zero evidence that he makes irrational lone wolf decisions without prior consensus/approval from his peers and his superiors. ...

except when it comes to continuing the gain of function research projects. right?

Amynamous

except when it comes to continuing the gain of function research projects. right?

Dr. Fauci is a career bureaucrat and answers to his boss and to the White House.
He doesn’t make decisions or spend money without consulting others and obtaining approval.
Every dollar he provides via grants, etc goes through an approval process with the White House having final approval.
It’s not like he is really Dr. Moreau running amuck on his own private island in the middle of the pacific ocean or something.

BudToaster

Veteran
i am not trying to do an ad hominem attack on fauci. i have no idea about motives. i just "know" (surmise from internet reading) that gain of function research was "suspended" under obama but continued despite this. fauci's wife signed off on the ethics of going around the ban. or so i read.

i just don't understand any of this, it makes no sense to me. as my dad used to say, "if everybody else jumped off a cliff would you do it too?"

h.h.

Veteran
i am not trying to do an ad hominem attack on fauci. i have no idea about motives. i just "know" (surmise from internet reading) that gain of function research was "suspended" under obama but continued despite this. fauci's wife signed off on the ethics of going around the ban. or so i read.

i just don't understand any of this, it makes no sense to me. as my dad used to say, "if everybody else jumped off a cliff would you do it too?"

“Or so you read”. That’s about it. Political spin repeated over and over.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Participating is the only way these threads keep going. Pages and pages of garbage. Oh, what fun LMAO.

Three Berries

Your posts are getting increasingly more ridiculous.

Robert F Kennedy Jr has the goods on the EVIL Dr Fauci.... (you are watching a movie)

Click image for larger version  Name:	the-real-anthony-fauci-9781510766808_lg.jpg Views:	0 Size:	33.1 KB ID:	18026516

https://www.simonandschuster.com/boo.../9781510766808

As director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), Dr. Anthony Fauci dispenses $6.1 billion in annual taxpayer-provided funding for scientific research, allowing him to dictate the subject, content, and outcome of scientific health research across the globe. Fauci uses the financial clout at his disposal to wield extraordinary influence over hospitals, universities, journals, and thousands of influential doctors and scientists—whose careers and institutions he has the power to ruin, advance, or reward.

During more than a year of painstaking and meticulous research, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. unearthed a shocking story that obliterates media spin on Dr. Fauci . . . and that will alarm every American—Democrat or Republican—who cares about democracy, our Constitution, and the future of our children’s health.

h.h.

Veteran
Robert F Kennedy Jr has the goods on the EVIL Dr Fauci.... (you are watching a movie)

https://www.simonandschuster.com/boo.../9781510766808

As director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), Dr. Anthony Fauci dispenses $6.1 billion in annual taxpayer-provided funding for scientific research, allowing him to dictate the subject, content, and outcome of scientific health research across the globe. Fauci uses the financial clout at his disposal to wield extraordinary influence over hospitals, universities, journals, and thousands of influential doctors and scientists—whose careers and institutions he has the power to ruin, advance, or reward.

During more than a year of painstaking and meticulous research, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. unearthed a shocking story that obliterates media spin on Dr. Fauci . . . and that will alarm every American—Democrat or Republican—who cares about democracy, our Constitution, and the future of our children’s health.

What is this ? Dynasty?

Latest posts

Latest posts