What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

audiohi

Veteran
Use to be we all had rights in America.

Really? Going back how far?

The 60's? The 50's?

Before that?

womens-suffrage-protest-gettyimages-2035233.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	womens-suffrage-protest-gettyimages-2035233.jpg Views:	0 Size:	164.0 KB ID:	18022305

lossy-page1-1200px-Civil_Rights_March_on_Washington%2C_D.C._%28Leaders_marching_from_the_Washington_Monument_to_the_Lincoln_Memorial%29_-_NARA_-_542010.tif.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	lossy-page1-1200px-Civil_Rights_March_on_Washington%2C_D.C._%28Leaders_marching_from_the_Washington_Monument_to_the_Lincoln_Memorial%29_-_NARA_-_542010.tif.jpg Views:	0 Size:	242.0 KB ID:	18022306

C5_8.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	C5_8.jpg Views:	0 Size:	150.5 KB ID:	18022307

You must have meant "we (white men) all had rights in America"

audiohi

Veteran
Hey... did anyone notice that "Johnson a communist dictator" sign in that last picture?

Pretty familiar tactic.

It still draws in the uneducated, 60 years later.

Three Berries

US Army Creates Single Vaccine Against All COVID & SARS Variants, Researchers Say

https://www.defenseone.com/technolog...riants/360089/

Within weeks, scientists at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research expect to announce that they have developed a vaccine that is effective against COVID-19 and all its variants, even Omicron, as well as previous SARS-origin viruses that have killed millions of people worldwide.

The achievement is the result of almost two years of work on the virus. The Army lab received its first DNA sequencing of the COVID-19 virus in early 2020. Very early on, Walter Reed’s infectious diseases branch decided to focus on making a vaccine that would work against not just the existing strain but all of its potential variants as well.

Walter Reed’s Spike Ferritin Nanoparticle COVID-19 vaccine, or SpFN, completed animal trials earlier this year with positive results. Phase 1 of human trials, wrapped up this month, again with positive results that are undergoing final review, Dr. Kayvon Modjarrad, director of Walter Reed’s infectious diseases branch, said in an exclusive interview with Defense One on Tuesday. The new vaccine will still need to undergo phase 2 and phase 3 trials.

"We're testing our vaccine against all the different variants, including Omicron," Modjarrad said.

On Wednesday, Walter Reed officials said in a statement that its vaccine “was not tested on the Omicron variant,“ but later clarified in an email to Defense One that while the recently discovered variant was not part of the animal studies, it is being tested in the lab against clinical human trial samples. These "neutralization assays" test whether antibodies can inhibit the growth of a virus.

"We want to wait for those clinical data to be able to kind of make the full public announcements, but so far everything has been moving along exactly as we had hoped,” Modjarrad said.

Unlike existing vaccines, Walter Reed’s SpFN uses a soccer ball-shaped protein with 24 faces for its vaccine, which allows scientists to attach the spikes of multiple coronavirus strains on different faces of the protein.

Click image for larger version  Name:	4dd8b90018ffae7b9646533629108790476756f363aa412e1cc34dc14c212485.png Views:	0 Size:	609.1 KB ID:	18022378

Hempy McNoodle

US Army Creates Single Vaccine Against All COVID & SARS Variants, Researchers Say

https://www.defenseone.com/technolog...riants/360089/

Within weeks, scientists at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research expect to announce that they have developed a vaccine that is effective against COVID-19 and all its variants, even Omicron, as well as previous SARS-origin viruses that have killed millions of people worldwide.

The achievement is the result of almost two years of work on the virus. The Army lab received its first DNA sequencing of the COVID-19 virus in early 2020. Very early on, Walter Reed’s infectious diseases branch decided to focus on making a vaccine that would work against not just the existing strain but all of its potential variants as well.

Walter Reed’s Spike Ferritin Nanoparticle COVID-19 vaccine, or SpFN, completed animal trials earlier this year with positive results. Phase 1 of human trials, wrapped up this month, again with positive results that are undergoing final review, Dr. Kayvon Modjarrad, director of Walter Reed’s infectious diseases branch, said in an exclusive interview with Defense One on Tuesday. The new vaccine will still need to undergo phase 2 and phase 3 trials.

"We're testing our vaccine against all the different variants, including Omicron," Modjarrad said.

On Wednesday, Walter Reed officials said in a statement that its vaccine “was not tested on the Omicron variant,“ but later clarified in an email to Defense One that while the recently discovered variant was not part of the animal studies, it is being tested in the lab against clinical human trial samples. These "neutralization assays" test whether antibodies can inhibit the growth of a virus.

"We want to wait for those clinical data to be able to kind of make the full public announcements, but so far everything has been moving along exactly as we had hoped,” Modjarrad said.

Unlike existing vaccines, Walter Reed’s SpFN uses a soccer ball-shaped protein with 24 faces for its vaccine, which allows scientists to attach the spikes of multiple coronavirus strains on different faces of the protein.

I wonder what info (if any) was inside that soccer ball. Also note that the photo is not edited. The soccer ball Putin Gave Trump actually has those strange pixilated patches (I would love to count them).

audiohi

Veteran
I'd say roughly 1964/65 - 2015 (when certain people suddenly could not share certain thoughts or information.

Thanks for answering.

So, people lost rights in 2016?

Who became the president in 2016 with control of both houses of congress?

I'm glad that you can at least acknowledge that other than those 50 years, "potentially", there really wasn't rights for everyone in any form in this countrys' history.

Hempy McNoodle

Thanks for answering.

I'm glad that you can at least acknowledge that other than those 50 years, "potentially", there really wasn't rights for everyone in any form in this countrys' history.

That's because people weren't following the constitution (the law of the land). So, technically they had rights that were simply violated by tyrants.

Also, I said 2015 (not 2016).

h.h.

Veteran
Thanks for answering.

I think he means he lost privileges during the civil rights movement.

Absolem

I'd say roughly 1964/65 - 2015 (when certain people suddenly could not share certain thoughts or information.

Obama was president till Jan 2017. So I'm glad you are giving him the credit for restoring your constitutional rights his final year in office.

Latest posts

Latest posts