What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

justanotherbozo

Veteran
They do if you join the military

i meant, if you join today, you're required to take like 15 vaccinations and likely mandated to take the c19 shot as well. you aren't free to be a low iq jackass and spread contagious viruses.

wanna larp as some outlaw cowboy shooting guns because they want you to take a vaccine in a global pandemic? be my guest lmao. play stupid games win stupid prizes. you're worse than children.

...don't worry, I won't call you a boomer brain or even a dumbass like some here seem to be allowed to do.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IM FOR GETTING RID OF EVERYTHING POLITICAL. IT'S NOT NEEDED HERE AT ALL. COVID IS NOTHING BUT A POLITICAL TOOL NOW.. UNLIKELY THESE PEOPLE WILL EVER CARE ABOUT OTHERS.

Cannavore

Veteran
i push back on all of you lmao and less than half the time one of you even responds back to me.

this place is an embarrassment. full of misinformation and jewish conspiracies. it's a joke.

BudToaster

Veteran
when they come for me, i plan to pull out my iphone in a threatening manner, and rush forward menacingly, but, being a white man, they will probably just kick me in the nuts and haul me away.

funny, i never expected to go out this way ... i should have manifested something a bit more fun. and less stressful. ... maybe it's not too late.

unnamedmike

231791988_4262858723774405_3468083514159992341_n.jpg

moose eater

Just in case anyone wants to read about what the historical legal precedent regarding vaccines and mandates in the US:

https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/blog/jacobson-v-massachusetts-reiss

There’s literally a dozen or more sources if someone were not to like this source.

There are a number of presumptuous wanna'-be constitutionalists, who seem to have entirely missed the importance of the General Welfare Clause, and its resulting or related precedents. But hey, "Muh rights!!!" Like a petulant toddler in the check-out aisle in the grocery store, absolutely certain that if they holler loudly enough, mom or dad will see they really -do- deserve that candy bar.... Unfortunately, we seem to have quite a number of 'dads' and 'moms' who lack the spinal fortitude to ignore the screaming, and practice some tough love. and in those 'grocery stores' far more people are being hospitalized and/or dying than is really necessary. Rarely in our history have so many died of sheer ignorance or stupidity.

Latest posts

Latest posts