What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I see half of the cars with lights out, half with them on, one can't tell. They are all getting along just fine. Here in mask / no mask land, vax / no vax states, they have divided the people well, as they weaken her and take over America. That is what they pay "the big guy" to do. The chicoms own xiden. They own foochie too.

med4u

Veteran
What the fuck is wrong with you dude? Are you trying to kill people on purpose?
Ruby has doctorate in psychology not medicine. Still, Ruby list herself as a “Medical Expert” on twitter.

But I shouldn't be so harsh, you're doing the world a favor by helping to kill the shit republicans.

Wow...sounds like someones got a case
of coagulated red blood cells....I'm sure you'll
Be fine after your boosters:fright:

Cannavore

Veteran
Just like it should be in all our collective interest to insure free and fair elections to include
full audits when deemed necessary....
remind me again how many failed/thrown out court cases we up to again on this subject? 70? lol.

Everyone is aware of the inherent risk of covid 19....if worried,you have the right to quarenteen yourself..
if everyone was aware we wouldnt be back up to 100k+ cases per day and rising. we have serious misinformation problems, largely coming from the trumptards who are listening to their favorite vaccinated piece of shit partisan hack tell them the vaccine is bad.

What you cannot do is infringe on others
rights to move about and travel freely unimpeded :tiphat:

we wouldn't have to if the retards weren't spreading fake news like the plague.

also the president and governors have emergency powers in public health emergencies and they are well within their constitutional right to stop you from freely traveling. remember when ron desantis put travel restrictions on NY to FL? lol. this works both ways.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
LOL, they will just toss your ass in jail with other covid people to die and not do anything ..

...no they won't because I will resist and I am armed so they will either shoot me or leave me the fuck alone.

...the government does NOT have the constitutional authority to mandate injections except for sheep like you, and if they try this many millions besides me will rise up to fight to restore our constitutional republic.

...so laugh all you want but you and your ilk are a major part of what is wrong in this country.

...we will not submit nor go quietly into the night.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...no they won't because I will resist and I am armed so they will either shoot me or leave me the fuck alone.

...the government does NOT have the constitutional authority to mandate injections except for sheep like you, and if they try this many millions besides me will rise up to fight to restore our constitutional republic.

...so laugh all you want but you and your ilk are a major part of what is wrong in this country.

...we will not submit nor go quietly into the night.

THANK GOD THERE ARE MORE OF US LOL.. You keep thinking like that. As soon as you pull your firearm your toast. Let us know how that goes.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
THANK GOD THERE ARE MORE OF US LOL.. You keep thinking like that. As soon as you pull your firearm your toast. Let us know how that goes.

...I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees tinkerbell.

...and there are way more of us than there are of you and we are all armed and angry so cackle all you want but if the shit does hit the fan people like you will be nothing but cannon fodder.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

...and there are way more of us than there are of you and we are all armed and angry so cackle all you want but if the shit does hit the fan people like you will be nothing but cannon fodder.

Too stupid to see you already are. Just another Trumphumber dumbass.

Cannavore

Veteran
...lol, I retired from the military decades ago tinker bell.

i meant, if you join today, you're required to take like 15 vaccinations and likely mandated to take the c19 shot as well. you aren't free to be a low iq jackass and spread contagious viruses.

wanna larp as some outlaw cowboy shooting guns because they want you to take a vaccine in a global pandemic? be my guest lmao. play stupid games win stupid prizes. you're worse than children.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
i meant, if you join today, you're required to take like 15 vaccinations and likely mandated to take the c19 shot as well. you aren't free to be a low iq jackass and spread contagious viruses.

wanna larp as some outlaw cowboy shooting guns because they want you to take a vaccine in a global pandemic? be my guest lmao. play stupid games win stupid prizes. you're worse than children.

yawn, I am a free citizen and it is MY body and it will be ME who chooses what gets injected into my bloodstream.

...why you idiotically keep bringing up the military is laughable and irrelevant.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

sorry,but you don't get to pull your gun dick out and then complain when people react,if you're going to flag someone elses post you should be damn sure it's not something you started

Latest posts

Latest posts