What's new

How to grow cannabis outdoors

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
@Dime
that frst pic looks more like a brownie cookie!
... a hot warm delicious brownie cookie
....😋
i would have to take a bite to verify its real hash, also knead some in my hand and i also need to see if it holds a flame

brownie cookies are way above my level, but i could write up a pretty good tutorial on boiling water

Sativa_Top_Cola

Wow dime that looks really nice . Im impress looks so yummy . Also I wanted to say light dep is a good way to grow .I have decades of growing outdoors knowledge . I have plants die so many ways , I try to grow it so many ways . I would just throw them in the dirt to see if they would grow .In just straight dirt that is light clay. Planted next to creeks , lakes , in middle of the woods . I planted in pots , mixed dirt in the ground that was mix with dirt from the earth with potting soil. Grew them out with taken care of them . Seen bugs eat them animals eat them , like rabbits or deer , catipillars , all kinds of bugs , some good some bad.I seen them not grow in the clay soil because its so compact . I seen the plants die because it was so hot .I seen it with my own eyes , I seen them not sprout , I had them grow all year long all season , Seen them grow slow in winter because its to cold and the sun in not intense , Cannabis likes cool weather like 65 to 85 f. Moist soil but not water logged ya know . So I don't know all this like it was easy I had many failures . But I learn and I know how to do it and do it right ,not every one had the oppunity I did to do this . I had good weather and thousands of seeds to play with of pure sativa . From all over Mexico to colombia . I have grown many strains . All cannabis drug type is good enough for me don't matter if it has seeds . Or is mid grade I like it . Any ways I will try to spread knowledge that is all . I have nothing against anyone its all love .

Sativa_Top_Cola

Creeper part ok I post a indica I got right now

Attachments

• IMG_20240703_205921.jpg
    IMG_20240703_205921.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 11

cbotany

Wow dime that looks really nice . Im impress looks so yummy . Also I wanted to say light dep is a good way to grow .I have decades of growing outdoors knowledge . I have plants die so many ways , I try to grow it so many ways . I would just throw them in the dirt to see if they would grow .In just straight dirt that is light clay. Planted next to creeks , lakes , in middle of the woods . I planted in pots , mixed dirt in the ground that was mix with dirt from the earth with potting soil. Grew them out with taken care of them . Seen bugs eat them animals eat them , like rabbits or deer , catipillars , all kinds of bugs , some good some bad.I seen them not grow in the clay soil because its so compact . I seen the plants die because it was so hot .I seen it with my own eyes , I seen them not sprout , I had them grow all year long all season , Seen them grow slow in winter because its to cold and the sun in not intense , Cannabis likes cool weather like 65 to 85 f. Moist soil but not water logged ya know . So I don't know all this like it was easy I had many failures . But I learn and I know how to do it and do it right ,not every one had the oppunity I did to do this . I had good weather and thousands of seeds to play with of pure sativa . From all over Mexico to colombia . I have grown many strains . All cannabis drug type is good enough for me don't matter if it has seeds . Or is mid grade I like it . Any ways I will try to spread knowledge that is all . I have nothing against anyone its all love .
I like low grade/mid grade more as well :) Too much medicine is never a good thing.

Sativa_Top_Cola

Yup also I have grow plants close together hundreds , get flooded out , seen them not grow in the to much shade , when close together they don't branch out and I would not do it if you trying to make seeds . I had a plant one time get seeded and the seeds where black and it bud for like six months , but the other plants where bigger , the seeds where black was like three foot tall but it was root bound , the other plants where not letting that plant fully develop. So on that plant the seed where no good . they would get smash in in your fingers barley squeezing them they would pop . So do not plant your plants to close to each other . But the other plants made some nice seeds . You want like them I call them tiger stripes on the seeds that's how you know they are good seeds .

cbotany

Yup also I have grow plants close together hundreds , get flooded out , seen them not grow in the to much shade , when close together they don't branch out and I would not do it if you trying to make seeds . I had a plant one time get seeded and the seeds where black and it bud for like six months , but the other plants where bigger , the seeds where black was like three foot tall but it was root bound , the other plants where not letting that plant fully develop. So on that plant the seed where no good . they would get smash in in your fingers barley squeezing them they would pop . So do not plant your plants to close to each other . But the other plants made some nice seeds . You want like them I call them tiger stripes on the seeds that's how you know they are good seeds .
Yeah bud, any pictures of the things you've grown? I'm always interested in how people have formed relationships with cannabis and heirlooms they have made.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
wtf are you talking about?
thats a piece of hash, you have no idea what his plants looked like
from the pic you have posted thoe, that is not outdoor
i guess it is a balcony or window box? at best? limited light and a small container

root bound, when i grew outdoors that mean in the ground, but maybe you just grow really big plants
have you ever even grown plants outdoors, like in the real world: outdoors
another reason to not bunch them up is because they stick out, plant a cluster here and run a few meters in the next best direction
/keep in mind you have to have your water lines buried so that will often dictate where you go
avoid obvious sightlines

cant wait for more helpful tips!

cbotany

sorry i meant to link you to the previous shit post
carry on
Hey buddy, I've been in the community for awhile...and I think we have a spot for everyone.... This guy seems like he wants to grow cannabis...and wants to share what he's found...we're all at different places in our journey...and you should be respectful of that. On the note of too much, we all have different wants and needs from these plants. I've dabbled with it all, and it seems like lower thc, higher cbd helps me out, and thats alright. We're a cannabis community, and should act like it.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Hey buddy, I've been in the community for awhile...and I think we have a spot for everyone.... This guy seems like he wants to grow cannabis...and wants to share what he's found...we're all at different places in our journey...and you should be respectful of that. On the note of too much, we all have different wants and needs from these plants. I've dabbled with it all, and it seems like lower thc, higher cbd helps me out, and thats alright. We're a cannabis community, and should act like it.
right on brother!
but stay in your lane, i wish i could grow weak weed too i guess
but i get it

/fwiw, ive actually seen @Dime plants
he can grow weed outdoors

his hash still looks like cookies!

cbotany

Hashplant is just a plant that would be used for hash because it has desirable characteristics for hashmaking ex: glands detatch easily ,better yield,and makes better product as concentration than smoking the flowers.
Sorry bud, never replied to this, I've always called the indicas that have the more elongated buds, not the tight nice "afgani" buds hash plants, I'm no expert, but I've always classified in my mind, Indica (afgani type tight bud) Hash plant (more open narcotic bud used for sieving) Sativa (long flowering thin almost hemp like bud)
and Hybrid (mixture), as well as ruderalis/hemp. It just helps me understand cannabis a bit easier for breeding.

cbotany

right on brother!
but stay in your lane, i wish i could grow weak weed too i guess
but i get it

/fwiw, ive actually seen @Dime plants
he can grow weed outdoors
Buddy, one reason I like low grade is my stuff is to strong after years of breeding lol I have a seed company thats sold around the globe.... I'm getting older bud, I don't need to be balls to the wall.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Buddy, one reason I like low grade is my stuff is to strong after years of breeding lol I have a seed company thats sold around the globe.... I'm getting older bud, I don't need to be balls to the wall.
you and me both buddy,
but unless you are growing out specific high cbd strains or something like that, why bother?
it takes just as much effort to grow good weed as it does to grow crap
lets keep this civil now, but for someone to come in and say hes growing outdoor weed and shows a hobby plant in a tiny pot is not a good look

but im here to learn

Last edited:

cbotany

you and me both buddy,
but unless you are growing out specific high cbd strains or something like that, why bother?
it takes just as much effort to grow good weed as it does to grow crap
lets keep this civil now, but for someone to come in and say hes growing outdoor weed and shows a hobby plant is not a good look
Buddy, he doesn't have to live up to your standards, hes just some guy trying to grow some weed let him be. And what are you even on about, just because a plant isn't an og doesn't mean its crap, thc/cbd/cbg/cbdv/thcv/cbn all play into the effect, terps and thisols as wells (may have misspelled thisols). I've had mazar that has tested around 16% destroy me where a plant thats in its 20's has been very functional. I don't know what kinda access you've had to weed over the years. What makes cannabis and farming in general very intresting is we all can be involved, and create something. This guy might create something pretty cool when you show some love and support. When I started growing I didn't know shit, and people from the community gifted, shared, cultivated me into the grower I am today. I wouldn't have anything if people who where alot smarter than me decided to just dismiss me instead of encourage me. I'd list names but some are "pretty big" in the community. I've taken plants that no one wanted to breed with and created strains that are not only easy to grow but have a very nice effect that many people enjoy. We should all encourage people to follow their dreams, and support them. This guy just wanted to do the same for other people in the community, and with that we should support his efforts for the pure fact he is a human. As he grows and learns with the rest of us, he will also create something unique that will help the next person down the line. If this isn't your goal on these fourms why even be here? Don't deny a man his daily bread, and don't talk shit. (edited there to their I do that mistake alot)

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Buddy, he doesn't have to live up to your standards, hes just some guy trying to grow some weed let him be. And what are you even on about, just because a plant isn't an og doesn't mean its crap, thc/cbd/cbg/cbdv/thcv/cbn all play into the effect, terps and thisols as wells (may have misspelled thisols). I've had mazar that has tested around 16% destroy me where a plant thats in its 20's has been very functional. I don't know what kinda access you've had to weed over the years. What makes cannabis and farming in general very intresting is we all can be involved, and create something. This guy might create something pretty cool when you show some love and support. When I started growing I didn't know shit, and people from the community gifted, shared, cultivated me into the grower I am today. I wouldn't have anything if people who where alot smarter than me decided to just dismiss me instead of encourage me. I'd list names but some are "pretty big" in the community. I've taken plants that no one wanted to breed with and created strains that are not only easy to grow but have a very nice effect that many people enjoy. We should all encourage people to follow their dreams, and support them. This guy just wanted to do the same for other people in the community, and with that we should support his efforts for the pure fact he is a human. As he grows and learns with the rest of us, he will also create something unique that will help the next person down the line. If this isn't your goal on these fourms why even be here? Don't deny a man his daily bread, and don't talk shit. (edited there to their I do that mistake alot)
right on rock star
i dont have anything to prove to you or anyone else
/ but if you aint been there or done that stfu

im not going to reply to your wall o'text, im here to learn about growing weed outdoors, not get into pissing contests

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
do you have a larger container and more soil?
depending on how tall you want that to get you might want to top it
if you cut off the top few nodes, the lower branches will explode with growth, plus i can help you root that top if you wanted

then you have two plants!

Sativa_Top_Cola

lol you like all the details funny . Its in side its light dep I'm doing . The small pot so the plant does not get to big so I can hide it better . I have grown big 9 footers . I have been on here before I took down my post for security reasons . But I breed that ko chang Thai with haze and Thais gorilla grow back in the day . Plus I been very low key looking o forum since early 2000s and I'm not a rookie . I don't know what you want me to say we can exchange Ideas that is good . But every thing I'm putting down is fact and not giving out miss information I have seen that to many times . So read on and try It will work . Plus that indica I got is a hygrade strain But yes I am making seeds . Not with that plant tho that one is for me to smoke the ones I'm breeding I will not post till they are down sorry you will have to wait for those sorry .

Sativa_Top_Cola

Look I come a place where weed is from . I just love weed , I'm not here to compete so ...Plus we got to respect people privacy cannabis is not legal all over the world . In some places you can go to prison . So we need to respect people privacy . Even tho cannabis should be legal all over the world its not .

Last edited: