What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

How to grow cannabis outdoors

Well indica just means from india and the person who named it did so a long time ago to distinguish psychoactive plants from non psychoactive in adjacent fields,in the old days Indica was considered drug plant and was used for tinctures and they grow narrow and wide leaf in India and make hash from both. I think hash preference is what the consumer wants. I don 't want narcotic weed whatsoever because I'm old and I like the energy and happiness but maybe you like sedation so to each their own.A good choice for me would be stimulating ,with a long shelf life and have plenty of resin for volume.
shelf life, yeah I noticed when growing and watering the plants with rain water .When its time to harvest and the whole process I notice after the dry and a cure the buds are better and hold better for longer shelf life . Very squishy in a good way they hold up too for a long time . I noticed using other kinds of water like bottle or tap the buds wont hold up as long . But yeah when you do it and you see the end result you be amazed with the results .

CannaZen

yeah kind of soil are you talking about like in a back yard ? potting soil ? What kind of soil do you believe can do that interesting
Pasture where they pissed a lot :p I don't believe it's sulphur but who knows, shows up in compost like my pot with soil I let sit out for years shows up in most canna and it's a stinky bad soil smell in the plants, it's legit but I concede maybe shouldn't rule out sulphur too. I really believe canna absorbs bad soil compounds it's not exactly a sulphur smell I'm picking up from my plants.

Pasture where they pissed a lot :p I don't believe it's sulphur but who knows, shows up in compost like my pot with soil I let sit out for years shows up in most canna and it's a stinky bad soil smell in the plants, it's legit but I concede maybe shouldn't rule out sulphur too. I really believe canna absorbs bad soil compounds it's not exactly a sulphur smell I'm picking up from my plants.
oh yeah piss,yeah piss stinks, acid and ammonia I believe, yeah that would be pretty gross .yeah plants absorb pollution too .Thats why you have to be real clean when growing it .

Any one remember nice sativa from south of the border , that was greasy moist , natural water , rain water the plants love , really is the missing link in great cannabis ,organic outdoors with good rain water the cannabis will really shine,

CannaZen

Any one remember nice sativa from south of the border , that was greasy moist , natural water , rain water the plants love , really is the missing link in great cannabis ,organic outdoors with good rain water the cannabis will really shine,
Yeah, Mexico has really nice sativa. I hadn't tried any I wasn't alive then. They actually sprayed plants people were consuming. Paraquat or something.

CannaZen

Ahha yeah over the years, edibles, resin vapes, herbal convection vape, bowls prerolls. I've read quite a bit of posts. But it's not cool anymore I've had nice warm buzzes from brownies but these days it mentally wrecks me. I'm still trying I am going to try my outdoor homegrown in some brownies that was the best but I think it's the tobacco and meds I take but maybe it's just sad. Okay. Anyway.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Ahha yeah over the years, edibles, resin vapes, herbal convection vape, bowls prerolls. I've read quite a bit of posts. But it's not cool anymore I've had nice warm buzzes from brownies but these days it mentally wrecks me. I'm still trying I am going to try my outdoor homegrown in some brownies that was the best but I think it's the tobacco and meds I take but maybe it's just sad. Okay. Anyway.
Be careful friend because the sugar in the brownies will raise your insulin levels and make you feel bad. You may feel better if you fast for 12 to 15 hours a day. Allowing your pancreas to rest may help you feel much better. If you overwork your pancreas by pumping insulin in your system all day from eating sugar it will cause problems to your health. I hope you get better and good luck.

CannaZen

Be careful friend because the sugar in the brownies will raise your insulin levels and make you feel bad. You may feel better if you fast for 12 to 15 hours a day. Allowing your pancreas to rest may help you feel much better. If you overwork your pancreas by pumping insulin in your system all day from eating sugar it will cause problems to your health. I hope you get better and good luck.
Yeah. I drink so much liquid been craving something fruit juice like grapefruit bad. Constantly thirsty. Water not quenching it now. I try to avoid sugar I drink so much coffee black. Brownies not too bad but these days maybe I should fast. Thanks.

CannaZen

The brownies only kind of edible I might not have a bad time. I don't know why but like you said. Food has so much of it and i don't usually add. Or eat sugar except in juice. I throw up on edibles and smoking strong canna anymore. Just smelling my modern plants seems puky. Must be insulin.idk why now.

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
The brownies only kind of edible I might not have a bad time. I don't know why but like you said. Food has so much of it and i don't usually add. Or eat sugar except in juice. I throw up on edibles and smoking strong canna anymore. Just smelling my modern plants seems puky. Must be insulin.idk why now.
As we age we become insulin resistant and our bodies take more insulin to stabilize our blood sugar. Unfortunately, that is the starting point for disease and illness because our bodies cannot process all that extra insulin. When we moderate our consumption of insulin-producing sugars we become insulin-sensitive and gain new health. The best way to do that is not eating and snacking for extended periods daily. My eating window is 6 am until noon and no food the rest of the time. I eat plenty during my eating window. I feel much better and have the same weight as in my 20s. Good luck friend.