What's new

how to deal w/ wealth Q?....and having to cut my damn dreads for it (in a way).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Vahall

Veteran
Could be like probation...where he has to check in with the folks now and then to make sure he's meeting the terms of the deal.

Probably...but it's just hair not an arm or something. I've had self inflicted hair disasters many, many times and have chopped it off and started fresh. Miserable, but usually a good lesson learned and time flys and hair grows back.
:)

H

HighPlainsToker

Probably...but it's just hair not an arm or something. I've had self inflicted hair disasters many, many times and have chopped it off and started fresh. Miserable, but usually a good lesson learned and time flys and hair grows back.
:)

:laughing:

Ummm...YUKON, dreads "just hair"? lol, you may wanta go back and search for some of his threads...

mrcreosote

Veteran
Watch out for the 'crew-cut' clause in the trust.

Make sure the CCR's will let you put a plastic wolf on your lawn in a gated community.
Let the driver use the Bentley on the weekends if you're just hanging out...
He'll love you for it.
Good luck.

B

BrnCow

thanx everyone.

yah the hair is gettin chopped

...were finding property in zip 80439........

and area code 907
:wave:

Willie Nelson has a place in Evergreen...check out Tivoli Deer there..great food....some good clubs...one by the waterfall...beware of the hillbillies...Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk

On the hair - clean it up and donate it to the cancer kids! They will appreciate it and you can fell like a million...Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk

NOKUY

Veteran
Willie Nelson has a place in Evergreen...check out Tivoli Deer there..great food....some good clubs...one by the waterfall...beware of the hillbillies...Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk

willie nelson ...his place was off upper bear creek road...(got seized by the irs)

farah faucet (sp?)...she had a place near willies...same story.

tivoli deer is in kittridge...i never go that way, but heard a cpl ppl like it.

cactus jack's saloon is by the falls....(i'm good)

...oh yeah there is the little bear saloon downtown.....pretty lame "afternoon biker" bar...

they kick ppl out after ordering a 2nd shot (by policy)...lol

saw fishbone there tho ... :jump:

NOKUY

Veteran
ok ...a quick update.

i wasn't gonna update, but figured WTF.

the company is selling for about 2.5 - 3 billion. trust funds have been set up already using company stock (a big part of this is a tax shelter for my parents).

the trust is an HEMS living trust.

ill rcv a paycheck for interest earned on the invested principal, equalling about 200,000 yearly (16k/month-ish)......thats the numbers i was just given.....can anyone tell what the amount of the principal will be based on that info??

-first 5 yrs my parents are 100% trustees
-after 5 yrs i'm 50% my own trustee, and they are still the other 50%
-after 10 yrs i'm 100% trustee.

well in front of all that we have been given a lump sum to pay off all debts, and buy a new car each, and $500,000 to purchase a house....so yeah we've been house shopping...lol

we do plan to keep working for now tho, and maybe gonna go back to school.

...about 60 days from now it'll be set in stone.

astartes

Well, assuming a yearly interest rate of 5% and 200K/yr in accrued interest, you'd be looking at a 4 mil principal. Could be more or less depending on the rate your fund is accruing interest.

a.

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Still don't believe you. And ****** Energy is not for sale. They are still gathering capital.
But you keep up your charade.

HueJass

2a84.jpg

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I'm sure your parents and their financial advisors would love to know that you're posting all of your payout terms in detail on cannabis forums. Really shows you are ready to handle a large amount of money.

G

greenmatter

I'm sure your parents and their financial advisors would love to know that you're posting all of your payout terms in detail on cannabis forums. Really shows you are ready to handle a large amount of money.

:laughing: i guess you missed the thread where he was posting his address

NOKUY

Veteran

yah they do...so what...and...im legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.