What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

How to bring terps and essential oils out on a strain?

Shua1991

20241005_105201.jpg
20241005_104941.jpg

20241005_104930.jpg

I'm starting a project I've been working on for 3 years now, starting a Nettle patch in my yard, then harvesting enough for fermented plant juice. Nettle has most of the macro/micro nutrients at ratios cannabis likes, easily absorbed via foliar and roots. Also makes great salad and teas.

Last edited:

Rocket Soul

Rocket Soul

This study has a lot to offer on different led spectrums, one of the conditions showing increase in terps with full statisical significance. I really recommend it.
Edit
Doh, its too large. Ill tryy to come back with a link

Last edited:

Rocket Soul

Dug out the link to the study. Main take away was that supplementing both 660 and 640nm was superior to same amount 660 red only in almost every way; which means studying how our plant responds to red, green and blue is probably a bad approach, unless you factor in what parts of these respective spectrum the plant actually need. With regards to terps; they were increseased significantly in the high intensity wide dual peak red condition; it was the only condition to achieve these results. https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/plant-science/articles/10.3389/fpls.2024.1393803/full