What's new

Honduras sativa

Sensistar42

Noticed today the bigger honduras was turning purple bottom up. So it’s not in the running for my day to day energy strain. But we will see how it compares to my other purple Mexican pheno.

Sensistar42

I found the purple to be euphoric and heady but definitely not sedating. You can smoke it during the day if you're a one hitter quitter like me 😁
I think more like if I get the relaxed pet from the purple I’m really chill love life and dreamy. But that affect kicks in my executive disfunction so after a few days I get so behind on tasks. Like the ability to start tasks etc. but AMAZING for a chill day or walk.

I will keep it in mind though! My previous purple honduras looked like the shorter more dense one and was lilac like as well but didn’t have this minty sweet to it after drying. It was more lime/popsicle stick/ meaty.

I’m really hoping this keeps the mint/nld hint of sweet to it. Like I’ve tasted in haze c crosses, train wreck, and some white widow things I’ve had. Always seems to click my mood over immediately after a crappy day.

This purple one is definitely a different profile more earthy/leather. Which is relaxing but in a colder non smile on your face way.

Sensistar42

Tested the bigger fluffier pheno today. One day after in jar. I like to try the buds before the cure and after to see how they change. Smell is a little earthy/hint of leather, small hint of floral and then mostly slight meat/wet dog smell. Not as meaty as the last one I had. I see foie gras can smell slight wet dog like so I can see that.

The high is calm and relaxing but way more up and talkative compared to the other pheno I had, similar in the anti anxiety part but not sleepy. I could see it as a more appropriate day time pheno. I have yet to try a fully green one yet.The previous was more lilac when fresh and then lime, popsicle stick, meat after cure. That high was like a beautiful sunny day, smell the roses love life and chill feel.

Last edited:

Siku

Hey all! This is my honduras in week 13 from seed! I was wondering if someone could give me advice on what pheno this is? My guess is that it is the mexican, but iam not very experienced. I am also not sure whether she is growing normally or not. She is getting more yellow leaves in the last 2 weeks and is overall pale! Do you think i am too short on nutrients?
I wish you all a good evening!

Greetings
Siku

Attachments

• IMG_0824.jpeg
    IMG_0824.jpeg
    232.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0825.jpeg
    IMG_0825.jpeg
    248.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0826.jpeg
    IMG_0826.jpeg
    218 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0827.jpeg
    IMG_0827.jpeg
    171.8 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0828.jpeg
    IMG_0828.jpeg
    207.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0830.jpeg
    IMG_0830.jpeg
    179.3 KB · Views: 62

Sensistar42

Hey all! This is my honduras in week 13 from seed! I was wondering if someone could give me advice on what pheno this is? My guess is that it is the mexican, but iam not very experienced. I am also not sure whether she is growing normally or not. She is getting more yellow leaves in the last 2 weeks and is overall pale! Do you think i am too short on nutrients?

Greetings
Siku
My guess would be over watered/ph issues.

RobFromTX

Greetings
Siku

The last pic looks like nitrogen toxicity. the others look like ph issues

Siku

Thank you for your comments Sensistar42 and RobFromTX!
Yes I think it’s maybe ph issues. I will check ph on next watering and then maybe flush if it’s not correct and hoping she will recover a bit!

Latest posts

Latest posts