What's new

Hombre del Monte's garden.

CaptainLucky

Not at all! DMT is much more (imho) enjoyable. Both will without doubt take you to other dimensions.

If you do so saliva, then my advise would be to use the straight leaf, at least initially. Don't go for the x?,not until you've got some idea weird it is.

Have you ever taken larger doses of acid, say 500mic's or more?, if so, then dmt won't be such a shock, but it will still be a shock.

Have you tried Aya in a ceremony, with all the self preparation that goes with it?

On a slightly different, but still psychedelic note, I'm collecting a little 2cb tomorrow; it's 20yrs since I had any, but remember it as being very psychedelic and warm. I believe that it was Alexander Shulgin's favourite of the group and it's getting towards outdoor summer party time. This Friday is solstice and also the full moon. Hopefully we'll be off to an all nighter; I need to message a couple of people to find out what's happening where.🙂
I’ve done large doses of cid but never aya, also heard about Sasha being a big fan of 2cb. Sounds like a nice trip. I can’t stand mdma. It reminds me of the meth I did when I was driving a truck cross country. I seen a few videos on YouTube about people doing sally d and think now mimosa bark is the best way to break through. CL🍀

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I have found the trick to micro dosing is to do it several times over the course of a few hours. Think of it as mega dosing with a slow take off.
That's interesting. We've both micro dosed shrooms and acid on and off for several years and can attest to the benefits.

I like the idea of taking several micro doses over an extended time; a bit like eating them as you find them on your walk in the countryside.

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
My best dmt trips have been while on acid or shrooms. Seems to make the take off less abrupt and when you come down you are still in a great place.
The other week was my first time together ie shrooms and dmt, I'd been thinking about doing the two together ever since I extracted it a year or so ago, but never had the right opportunity and headspace coincide.

I need to get some harmaline before I go into hyperspace again.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Checked the mushroom patch early this morning and it is putting up little baby mushies again.
It really does appear that the mycelium has spread and colonised the horse shit. This is the 3rd flush from the outdoor patch!

Just looked again and there are 3 distinct points on the compost/shit that have very small shrooms. I can see at least 5 little mushies. They're still too small to photograph, but in a day or so they should be good.

The last few evenings I've been the watering the patch lightly with a sprinkler hose.

It'll be interesting to see how quickly they develope. With the first 2 flushes, I just happened to find them and have no idea how long they took to grow.

I think I'll leave at least one to fully open and further itself (hopefully).

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
IMG_20240619_194637.jpg

"Hello little Dudes" 🙏

Eltitoguay

The Mediterranean is like a lake...
...it is a lake, with the bitter taste of eternal tears, which have been shed in a hundred civilizations, from Algeciras to Istanbul... ...And that approaches and then moves away, after kissing my village... Like a tar-scented woman, who misses and loves, who knows and fears... Oh...!
If one day, unfortunately for me, the grim reaper comes to look for me..., push my boat into the sea, with an autumn rising, and let the storm scrap its white wings... and bury me without mourning... among the beach and the sky...; on the side of a mountain higher than the horizon, I want to have a good view... My body will be a road, I will give green to the pines, and yellow to the genista... But near the sea, because, I was born in the Mediterranean. I was born in the Mediterranean...

...This was the (Spanish) Mediterranean of my childhood in the 70's...(Now, almost everything is asphalt, cement and concrete, with millions of tourists on the beaches, and thousands of migrants in the water, drowning from crossing the shore...)

...when Bob Marley came on...(Now, for every "Man of the Mountain" that comes to us, we also get 1000 bachelor parties of drunk teenagers, or mafia millionaires, heh...)

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
...it is a lake, with the bitter taste of eternal tears, which have been shed in a hundred civilizations, from Algeciras to Istanbul... ...And that approaches and then moves away, after kissing my village... Like a tar-scented woman, who misses and loves, who knows and fears... Oh...!
If one day, unfortunately for me, the grim reaper comes to look for me..., push my boat into the sea, with an autumn rising, and let the storm scrap its white wings... and bury me without mourning... among the beach and the sky...; on the side of a mountain higher than the horizon, I want to have a good view... My body will be a road, I will give green to the pines, and yellow to the genista... But near the sea, because, I was born in the Mediterranean. I was born in the Mediterranean...

...This was the (Spanish) Mediterranean of my childhood in the 70's...(Now, almost everything is asphalt, cement and concrete, with millions of tourists on the beaches, and thousands of migrants in the water, drowning from crossing the shore...)

...when Bob Marley came on...(Now, for every "Man of the Mountain" that comes to us, we also get 1000 bachelor parties of drunk teenagers, or mafia millionaires, heh...)

Please accept my sincere apologies for the behaviour of my countrymen and their arrogant attitude.
As you know, I am a different type of geri and feel honoured to have been accepted by my Andalusian neighbours. 🙏

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have never had the crazy time distortion some people have. It doesn't exactly feel like it's 15 minutes. But never like a lifetime as some people experience. I did have my entire reality burst into tiny bubble that stayed suspended in air and the entire background was endless white nothing. I suspect if I had taken another rip those bubbles would have disappeared and left me in the white nothing. And I can totally imagine that feeling like forever.

I have some 5 meo that I need to eventually try. Just have been in the right mood at the right time and I know it's supposed to be a strong one.

CaptainLucky

I have never had the crazy time distortion some people have. It doesn't exactly feel like it's 15 minutes. But never like a lifetime as some people experience. I did have my entire reality burst into tiny bubble that stayed suspended in air and the entire background was endless white nothing. I suspect if I had taken another rip those bubbles would have disappeared and left me in the white nothing. And I can totally imagine that feeling like forever.

I have some 5 meo that I need to eventually try. Just have been in the right mood at the right time and I know it's supposed to be a strong one.
I have some of it someone gifted me a while back but I never achieved any breakthrough. I was smoking it through a chillum and got a little high but it tasted horrible. CL🍀

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have some of it someone gifted me a while back but I never achieved any breakthrough. I was smoking it through a chillum and got a little high but it tasted horrible. CL🍀
That is interesting. One of the reasons I've waited so long to try is that I have a friend that said it is so powerful it is difficult to smoke a small enough amount.

Wonder if it's related to the potency of a particular batch or more personal experience. Or possibly more effective smoke or vaporization.

CaptainLucky

That is interesting. One of the reasons I've waited so long to try is that I have a friend that said it is so powerful it is difficult to smoke a small enough amount.

Wonder if it's related to the potency of a particular batch or more personal experience. Or possibly more effective smoke or vaporization.
It could have been a potency issue because I waited a few months before I tried it. Or maybe it just wasn’t that powerful to begin with? He was from California and called it Buffo so I assumed it was from the desert toad 🐸. CL🍀

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
5 neo, I believe is stronger and off 4 read that many people prefer it.

I've never had the pleasure.

@CaptainLucky , I'm surprised you didn't break through. I'm guessing that you smoked it rather than vaped. I think to use a chillum and manage to vape it rather than burn it (tastes like shit), would be very difficult.
I use a mighty vape. These days, I put some already vaped bud in and pack it real tight. "Set the controls for the heart of the sun", well 200c and switch on. Once it reaches 185 I start inhaling, hold for 5 secs and repeat. By the third puff it's hard to put the vape down safely. 🙂

Works every time for me. 🙂

CaptainLucky

5 neo, I believe is stronger and off 4 read that many people prefer it.

I've never had the pleasure.

@CaptainLucky , I'm surprised you didn't break through. I'm guessing that you smoked it rather than vaped. I think to use a chillum and manage to vape it rather than burn it (tastes like shit), would be very difficult.
I use a mighty vape. These days, I put some already vaped bud in and pack it real tight. "Set the controls for the heart of the sun", well 200c and switch on. Once it reaches 185 I start inhaling, hold for 5 secs and repeat. By the third puff it's hard to put the vape down safely. 🙂

Works every time for me. 🙂
Thanks but do you think after almost a year it’s still going to be good. CL🍀

Eltitoguay

Please accept my sincere apologies for the behaviour of my countrymen and their arrogant attitude.
As you know, I am a different type of geri and feel honoured to have been accepted by my Andalusian neighbours. 🙏
No, cousin Man of the Mountain, please: this was not about nationalities, but about my nostalgia, heh...
I know Cubans, Dominicans or Northeastern Brazilians, who could make almost the same comment regarding their tourist areas, and complain about the behavior of many tourists (and that would include many Spaniards) as those that you probably had in mind of many of your compatriots here.
(Besides, there is nothing more satisfying for an average Spaniard than selling a reheated dish of "rice with things" to a British tourist at a eating gold price and telling him that it is paella, heh...)

On the other hand, during my childhood, furthermore, especially tourism of Scandinavian origin contributed a lot to softening the moral pressure of the last years of the dictatorship...

Mediterranean Sundance:

Last edited:

Eltitoguay

(..)but I did give a friend a GT x Panama and I'll get to try some of that later in the year, all being well.
...Así lucía ayer "la mayor de tus chiquillas" GTxP...
Yesterday I transplanted your/my first fem GTxP (born on June-4) to "La Perrera", taking advantage of some cloudy and drizzled days that we have now (very rare here at this time); Very large and vigorous for its few days of age:
IMG_20240619_191801.jpg
IMG_20240616_192704.jpg
IMG_20240619_190544.jpg
IMG_20240619_190620.jpg
IMG_20240619_191233.jpg
IMG_20240619_191252.jpg