What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hombre del Monte's garden.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
seedsman hz

seedsman.JPG

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Knew I recognized your handwriting In Hombre’s stash View attachment 18993223
you are too high, man. again!

Hombre got it from his cousin, not directly from me.

but I am happy when I see, guys share my seeds..

I know guy, he got a lot of seeds from people and he cant grow it all, he had seeds I was interested in. I asked him if he can send me those seeds, he answered me he cant share seeds he got, only if he makes repro of it... some rule? which doesnt give sense to me... by the way it was seedsman haze LOL

now I see that it is normal thing to share seeds you got from somebody else. thanks god there are guys like Hombre and his cousin :D

dont sit on seeds which you will not grow, people and share them with your friends!!!!

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
you are too high, man. again!

Hombre got it from his cousin, not directly from me.

but I am happy when I see, guys share my seeds..

I know guy, he got a lot of seeds from people and he cant grow it all, he had seeds I was interested in. I asked him if he can send me those seeds, he answered me he cant share seeds he got, only if he makes repro of it... some rule? which doesnt give sense to me... by the way it was seedsman haze LOL

now I see that it is normal thing to share seeds you got from somebody else. thanks god there are guys like Hombre and his cousin :D

dont sit on seeds which you will not grow, people and share them with your friends!!!!
I love sharing.

Why sit on more than you can use?

Everyday we are given vegetables, eggs, homemade pies, cakes, pickles etc. from neighbours and friends. Spread the love and pass it forward.❤

I'm slowly converting my local friends to Sativa growing, as opposed to bland hybrids. It makes me very happy when, in the following spring, they are extolling the virtues of their "special weed".

Last edited:

el mani

Veteran
what is that rule you cant share seeds you got with other people????
Maka ;) brother of writing, I have personally experienced multiple conditions with plants and seeds...

Now it's been a long time since I saved genetics for anyone.

I never wanted to make seeds for any bank, I never wanted to mix my work with my hobby.

I understand that there are people who make a living from it and I respect that, so I usually ask for permission to share their work with third parties.

For my part, I have never had a problem sharing what I consider to be my own or that of the community, and I have never obtained any economic benefit from cannabis.

I have seen many confrontations and arguments over this.

Calling "the lord of the mountain" cousin is an affectionate way of saying friend, colleague or partner jjjj that we know we are not blood family

Thank those people willing to share

Eltitoguay

Hello and health to everyone, cousins or not!
Today is the first Saturday in two months that I don't have to work 12 hours among "the irons and fires of Mordor", and I take this opportunity to greet you all...

Regarding "cousins: primos y primas", it is actually the equivalent of the use of "brothers and sisters" in English among African Americans, but in Spanish and among Hispanics; although with geographical and "racial/cultural" variations: Geographical, since in Hispanic America its use varies greatly between regions and can even be displaced by other terms (such as "man@", "manit@", "compa", "compai/comai", "acere"...). And in Spain, it also varies from almost not being used (only between gypsies), to appearing in every sentence... Likewise in Spain, its use can distinguish between gypsies (white people of northern Indian origin) and the rest of the whites and blacks: me and in my area, as a white "of Mediterranean-Latin origin", I will never address a gypsy that I do not know, as "cousin", unless he or she does so first with me. However, among blacks from recent immigration (whether Africa or Hispanic America), it is not used either, with "herman@: brother/sister" prevailing; but in this case it is common and "accepted" for me to address someone black as "cousin" and vice versa...

But in summary and in the case of when we use it with the Lord of the Mount (a foreigner), it is to recognize and celebrate "a stranger, someone "different"", as "one of ours."

I let you with a little music to lighten sorrows, and linking with the "cousins" thing...: "I lent a hand, cousin, my boyfriend is coming to see me... and I'm so nervous, I don't know what dress to wear"...

Last edited:

Eltitoguay

...However, for example, in Cuba the "compai/comai"(male-female) is much more universal (and right now between the youth :"acere" or "asere"); This is how Eliades Ochoa sings it: ""Greetings Compai!" How is the Comai?": This is how the "compais" greet each other; the "compais" from the mountain inland, who are always happy and content (to meet each other), greet each other like this: "Greetings, Compai!!""...

(...although it is also used in Spain)

...But for me, I particularly like the word "acere" or "asere" (in Spanish, sounds like "steel")... I like and find it funny that my Afro-Caribbean younger colleagues at work call me that...: "What's up, Acere!?"...

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Hello and health to everyone, cousins or not!
Today is the first Saturday in two months that I don't have to work 12 hours among "the irons and fires of Mordor", and I take this opportunity to greet you all...

Regarding "cousins: primos y primas", it is actually the equivalent of the use of "brothers and sisters" in English among African Americans, but in Spanish and among Hispanics; although with geographical and "racial/cultural" variations: Geographical, since in Hispanic America its use varies greatly between regions and can even be displaced by other terms (such as "man@", "manit@", "compa", "compai/comai", "acere"...). And in Spain, it also varies from almost not being used (only between gypsies), to appearing in every sentence... Likewise in Spain, its use can distinguish between gypsies (white people of northern Indian origin) and the rest of the whites and blacks: me and in my area, as a white "of Mediterranean-Latin origin", I will never address a gypsy that I do not know, as "cousin", unless he or she does so first with me. However, among blacks from recent immigration (whether Africa or Hispanic America), it is not used either, with "herman@: brother/sister" prevailing; but in this case it is common and "accepted" for me to address someone black as "cousin" and vice versa...

But in summary and in the case of when we use it with the Lord of the Mount (a foreigner), it is to recognize and celebrate "a stranger, someone "different"", as "one of ours."

I let you with a little music to lighten sorrows, and linking with the "cousins" thing...: "I lent a hand, cousin, my boyfriend is coming to see me... and I'm so nervous, I don't know what dress to wear"...

I have several good Spanish friends and consider it an honour when they call me "Primo", or even sometimes "Tio" (uncle).

Good to see you back posting @Eltitoguay 🙂 ( I still have that green 19 A5 awaiting for you cousin😉).

Latest posts

Latest posts