What's new

Help with Nirvana strains...

jamaican

I've got there white widow and nl/h going right now,only about a week old though.I also got a free 5 pack of mazar I sharif,any feedback about them? From what I've read you can't judge there prices to there quality so I'm giving them a try.My grow is all outdoors under the tropical sun,can't wait to see how it all turns out.Anyone wanna recommend some of there strains that would be worth checking out for an outdoor tropical grow.
Thanks again Gypsy !

L

LolaGal

I've got there white widow and nl/h going right now,only about a week old though.I also got a free 5 pack of mazar I sharif,any feedback about them? From what I've read you can't judge there prices to there quality so I'm giving them a try.My grow is all outdoors under the tropical sun,can't wait to see how it all turns out.Anyone wanna recommend some of there strains that would be worth checking out for an outdoor tropical grow.
Thanks again Gypsy !

Cool Jamaican! A fellow NLH grower! Mine had no sativa looks at all, were indica looking. Males got about 4 ft high, 3 foot wide in 8 weeks. One male had a fruity strawberry smell, other two were more spicy. Saving pollen!

Hope we get some girls, don't you! This smoke is supposed to be choice & resinous! Yum.

There's a MIS freebie thread with the whole story! It was smuggled from Afghanistan by British soldier! There's some pics of it that are the Bomb! It would be perfect for an outdoor grow! 15 footers!

jamaican

Thanks lola,MIS germed faster then the other two strains and seems to be a little more vigorous so far in there early life.Will be interesting to see how they turn out under the sun,thanks for the heads up about the MIS thread I'm gonna check it out.
Never grew NL either,god I love gardening !

Jah bless

RasJay727

Go get BUBBLELICIOUS, u wont be disappointed. I have had better results from this strain then expensive shit ive bought from other breeders. One word of warning, bubblelicious is known to make unexpected smokers cough up a lung until they get used to the massive expansion the smoke gives off...go ahead and take a huge pull in a water bong and see what happens

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
I've grown out NRS White Widow. I had 1 female and 4 males. WIth the breeder pack, I was able to produce 574 good seeds. My latest run using those seeds produces 4 out of 7 females, which harvested 3 ounces in 100 days. The strongest bud I have ever come across. I currently have 3 ICE, one pollinated 3 weeks from harvest that look like they've been out in the snow. I also have 5 Aurora Indica and 3 Master Kush that are a week old.

If someone is planning to buy some of Nirvana's seeds, I recommend that you mix up the order and purchase both indica and sativa dominant strains.

Oh. Right. This thread was started 3 years ago!

D

down7ime

great, thanks bringing this thread back to life.

All the good strains are gone? they are still offering the same strains, how could they fuck up the genetics they already established?

Just got myself a mix pack, hopefully out of the 10 one pheno is good and female, small odds i know. I have a pair of each Master Kush, afghani, PPP, skunk#1 and Nirvana special.

Happy days, cant wait :D

D

deathtosoapbar

Nirvana strains have always been good to me and usually better than expensive strains ive bought...so far ive grown by nirvana..aurora indica , blue mystic, nlxhaze, misty , masterkush, white rhino, PPP and snowwhite and good phenos were found in all the packs..theres so many good things about these strains that i could write about them all day but that would be 1 long post!...if anyone wants some info on any just ask... Heres a pic of a blue mystic i kept as a mother afghan leaning pheno...looks bad in the photo..was having a spidermite attack at the time..but now shes recovered and is an amazing silky hashy relaxing high and taste!

D

deathtosoapbar

great, thanks bringing this thread back to life.

All the good strains are gone? they are still offering the same strains, how could they fuck up the genetics they already established?

Just got myself a mix pack, hopefully out of the 10 one pheno is good and female, small odds i know. I have a pair of each Master Kush, afghani, PPP, skunk#1 and Nirvana special.

Happy days, cant wait :D

hey man! grow that PPP first there are phenos in there that are so up and hyper it is like no other smoke ive ever grown or tried... my pack was from 2003 and some friends still talk about that PPP pheno today..it makes you have joke fights! its wierd you dont care if you get hurt you just keep smiling..PPP is one to shock people with!

D

deathtosoapbar

The pheno that created the crazy effects in that strain is definitely leaning to the african sativa side of the genes but the widow is there in the background...

D

down7ime

cheers dtsb, i wish i could, unfortunately they are just thrown into pack with no labelling, though on close inspection you can easily tell the seeds apart, there are 5 distinct pairs, going to try 2 batches of the same type along with 5 arjans haze #3, hopefully i get lucky and i get PPP, then hopefully i even get luckier and score myself a female as well =)

C

Classyathome

I just planted some Nirvana - White Rhino, Bubblicious, Jock Horror.

Going under 400w hps in a month, 12/12 in a greenhouse (all natural light) before that.

Love them Nirvana beans...

shifty

I will vouch for the Nirvana Power Plant. I am gutted to this day for not saving my plant. I had a naturally purple phenotype and so far, it was the most very beautiful plant I ever grew

Cali-o and blue mystic are also good strains. Nothing smells like Cali-o and the nirvana one is good. It smells kinda like baby asprin and citrus cleaner...in a good way. Below is a cali-o grown under fluoros...did a decent job considering!

I know everyone seems to be up on the ak-48, white widow and white rhino, but I've had good luck iwth PP, ice blue mystic and cali-o. The only one I wasn't impressed with was papaya...didn't work out for me.

master shake

Has anyone tried nirvana four way? I remember getting some four way a few years ago, and it was one of the stinkiest skunkiest strains I've ever smelled, and quite potent shit too! I was at my folks house and went into my bathroom and opened my jar for literally 3-4 seconds...I came out of my room and my sister asks me if I smell a skunk so I was like hmm must be coming from outside so i stepped outside saying I smelled it out there too. Thankfully my parents were gone...

L

LolaGal

Growing out my White Rhino and Cali O right now, here's a pic!

Cloning them both with good results. Cali O is a very easy cloner, White Rhino taking a few days longer! Here's a pic of a White Rhino clone on Day 12!

Gonna have to flip the Moms soon!

i have always had great success with nirvana seeds. i have grown, white rhino - which i got a special purple pheno, aurora indica, papaya, white widow, bubblelicious, and ak-48. of these, my favorite is the white rhino, it has that heavy indica buzz that makes most people melt into a pool of slim. but not me, i like it as an a.m. smoke.

rasputen

Holy Mackrell! I got C99 F2's from Nirvana (GN03 not Nirvana proper). That event changed my life as I had a coffee smelling pheno (6month cure) and one that smelled like butterscotch (to me).

I have also bought several awsome packs from other banks via GN as well as Nirvana seeds(not GN/seperate company still?).

Blue Berries from White Label (via GN) crossed with GN03 C99 gave me a beautiful Blue Berry tasting C99 rocket ship to the stars. (c99 hi x BB flavor/smell/taste).{lost it in a "situation"}:mad:

WW & the Hazes (Haze,SK19xHaze, )

Jock Horror and Cali O (Nirvanna) {via GN}have preformed well for me with only 2 Fems run 1 time sofar. Cali O is awsome in all respects and Jock is nice & both have very strong growth if you give them love & just what they need (minimalist here....800W CMH+Flora Nova B+Molassas'+tap+Silica Blast=WoW

I don't weigh my stuff, but since I grow a lot of c99 and c99x's the CaliO &JH gave a massive harvest to cure nice and smooth .
What more can you ask? I'm at that point where I am starting to worry about the quanity I have and need to move some jarz to a descrete location (cool&dark):joint:

Darius

Just cloned some WRhino and Cali O, from Nirvana.

Hi i was wondering if you had any pics of your cali-o. I am growing now and when i labled my plants in the begining i dint do a good job and my plant is either WW or Cali O. I am leaning to Cali because i was thinking WW is very bushy?? Anyways here is what i have...

PICT0254-1.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/Psyric/PICT0254-1.jpg