What's new

Help with Nirvana strains...

Darius

HA

HA

It took me so long to get the stupid pic right you already posted some pics lol!!
What way can i get good pics without the orange glow of the HPS?

I am thinking it may be the flash as the flash on my camera doesnt work...

G

geminibud

I ran their Early misty indoors....WOW.
Also their wr,ww,ak48,nlxBB,Blue Mystic papaya and MxAfghan
All were different,but most of them knocks you on your ass.
Good overall genetics for the money IMO

Ekz_Ray

peace

peace

Be very careful with ICE when ya grow it ,, the slightest mistake will make her go hermie & dont dont dont veg with an HPS , 90% she will probably go hermie

Ice is the most sensitive strain out of all the Nirvana's ,, the 4 way cross i guess

I advice fluoro for veg & dont let temp go over 28-30 cel at anytime , dont over water or under water ,,even for 1 day or else ,,,WHAMMM HERMIE

you have to be totally perfect from start to finish ..

peace

i would choose to disagree, i reveged a clone under warm CFLs and im packin this crystal coated bomb in tha hole, no herm no seeds, and dude i got th@ clone from dont even have a MH (its funny he ain wanna dig into his profits so he gave me a clone, haha.....:joint: th@ dude is a trip yo...) unless we got lucky, or we just aint slipped yet?? i dunno, but ye bro the power plant is a cool as few hour kinda high i love that ish, the h kush, im in love with th@ as well, you thinking about breeding or you just want chix?? papaya kinda had a sleepy feel to it but th@s prolly the afghani in it....
and im out...:abduct:

Latest posts

Latest posts