What's new

Help with Nirvana strains...

J

James-Bong

Thinking about Buying the Nirvana 10 pack off of seedbay.... ive grown Nirvana's White Rhino and White widdow out. I would like to hear from some people who have grown out some of nirvana's other strains. Strains they prefer, likes and dislikes. Thanks for the Help.

JB

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
I love the White Widow....easy to grow. The Kaya wasnt too pleasant to grow, I didnt even get it to flower....I have yet to try an others but I have citral, blue mystic, afghan #1 and snow white by them....hopefully they will get germed sometime in the near future, who knows. :confused:

Blaze 1

I am currently growing the white widow and I am absolutely sold on Nirvana. I also grew their chrystal with good results. I like ICE and their Aurora Indica. You can't beat the prices either.

J

James-Bong

Ya Ice has made the list for sure. K2 looks pretty good. I already got Rhino but ithink i might get another pack to see if i can find some different phenos

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
If you like indicas, I've grown out the Afghani. Heavy stuff. Put me to sleep. Extreme couchlock. Nice big buds, very frosty. The taste wasn't all that, but again, if you want tranzquilizer bud, this is it. :yes:
cc

dubmantx

The mango or papaya or whatever its called now is pretty good.
A friend of mine grew some aurora indica and that was a pretty mean plant.
I got some White Rhino and cali-o but I havent grown em yet. Ive got a lot of other stuff to get to before I do another Nirvana strain.

J

James-Bong

Ya im after indica's i usem for sleep... ill add the afgani to the list

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Nirvana's Citral...

Growth rate is phenominal...this plant was put into flower when she was 9" tall!!! Very vigorous and nice yield. The smoke is citricy with a hint a pepper on the backside...Very nice smoke. Just because they are cheap doesn't mean they aren't quality.

J

James-Bong

Oh I know that..... sunny..... ive been growin there Rhino and Widow for about a year now..... both are very good. Well, i narrowed my wish list down to 12 lol here they are....

Afghani, Aurora Indica, Bubblicious, ICE, K2,AK-48, Papaya, Pure Power Plant, Top 44, Nl5 x BigBud, Blue mystic, Moroco x Afghani

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
I just got a clone of their Jock Horror off my buddy..Man this is some killer nugs. He's getting 2 -2 1/2oz per plant of cat piss frosty as hell nugs under a 400w hps, I got the 4 pack AK, haze, ice and rhino, good luck...scrappy

i liked the new purple power and the hawiian skunk iv grown out alot of there strains and i did them all indoor the hawiian was a very very fat yeilder the biggest yielder iv grown yet huge buds grow on this strain i was amazed

G

ak48

ak48

my first grow was ak48 and I avg 3.5 oz. each ,everyone that tried it said it was the best they had ever smoked

J

James-Bong

here is the list.....

Afghani, Aurora Indica, Bubblicious, ICE, K2,AK-48, Papaya, Pure Power Plant, Top 44, Nl5 x BigBud, Blue mystic, Moroco x Afghani

Last edited:
G

Misty , Citral , Blue Mystic , Bubblelicious , White widow , P.P.P are my fav's

Wilfred is sending me some Papaya ,, which will go into germ , before i even unpack , :smoker: when i return to Toronto

do ya notice ,, that in the end ya find your-self wanting to grow everything !!!

peace

G

Be very careful with ICE when ya grow it ,, the slightest mistake will make her go hermie & dont dont dont veg with an HPS , 90% she will probably go hermie

Ice is the most sensitive strain out of all the Nirvana's ,, the 4 way cross i guess

I advice fluoro for veg & dont let temp go over 28-30 cel at anytime , dont over water or under water ,,even for 1 day or else ,,,WHAMMM HERMIE

you have to be totally perfect from start to finish ..

peace

Last edited:

erb

I have grown both Bubblegum and AK48 and have found them very constistent and easy to grow... took cuttings from each and then grew them in the greenhouse during the summer and had good results also :yummy: