What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hello everybody!

Last but by no means the least, I have been away from this forum for a while. I noticed a few things have changed.
Can you maybe show me where can I find some info on how it works? Or get some help in any way?

Thank you once again everybody for the warm welcome and the support.
Wish you all a lovely day.

Rocket Soul

Last but by no means the least, I have been away from this forum for a while. I noticed a few things have changed.
Can you maybe show me where can I find some info on how it works? Or get some help in any way?

Thank you once again everybody for the warm welcome and the support.
Wish you all a lovely day.
If youve been here before, but used another handle previously, and your old login is over 10 years old you speak to mods about getting veteran status, theres some perks for oldtimers.
How it works, its hard to explain if you dont specify. On main page there are some forum sections to scan thru. Its hard to help unless you say a bit what youre after :)