What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
DSC-0196.jpg

FellaAndrene

Here's one of my own... Dinachem (Chemdog '91 x Guava Chem) x Dog Patch (Chem D x Chemdog '91 BX2) a.k.a. Paraselene:

Day 42 of flower:
full

Day 52:
full

Day 63:
full

Day 72:
full

She looks ugly here, for sure, but this was the stress test run. Just wanted to publish my results here, as I don't see colorful Chem lines that often.

I think she gets most of the color from the Guava Chem, which (apparently) was selected from the batch of Stardawg JJ-NYC did with the purple male Tres Dawg. The mother (Dinachem) had the same kinda hues, but not as pronounced.

I'll try to make her prettier next time.

FellaAndrene

Spectacular flowers! Man, I love Stardawg...

As an European, I haven't yet had the chance to try the real Chem and Diesel cuts, and JJ's Stardawg and some of the rats early gear were my first points of connection to this Chem game.

I know that when the stuff will be legalized over here, I will totally acquire some Stardawgs to my stable, like the Guava, and Illuminati cuts... And, of course, the Corey Haim.

But I didn't know there were two of them! 😮 I should've known, of course...

1729514880715.png

hoss8455

Spectacular flowers! Man, I love Stardawg...

As an European, I haven't yet had the chance to try the real Chem and Diesel cuts, and JJ's Stardawg and some of the rats early gear were my first points of connection to this Chem game.

I know that when the stuff will be legalized over here, I will totally acquire some Stardawgs to my stable, like the Guava, and Illuminati cuts... And, of course, the Corey Haim.

But I didn't know there were two of them! 😮 I should've known, of course...

View attachment 19087316
That one is actually a daughter of the Corey haim stardawg boss. Its Corey Stardawg x Cheddar Skunk #6. (The latter has heime Cheeba rks in it, hence the name). It's got more color than the Corey for sure. Has a similar burned rubber profile but with alot added on. I get a fried food funk like mashed potatoes/gravy and alot of incense. I prefer her to Corey mainly because she doesn't oxodize fast and scratches my Corey itch but overall different profiles for sure. I actually dropped the Corey for my Corey heime cut. But not before doing some more breeding with her. Here's a Corey Stardawg x ril diesel I bred grown out by @Jcue81
IMG_9220 (1).jpeg

Shoot me a message man, I'll get you come Chem hybrids out. Ive made gear with Stardawg, motorbreath, and a few other Chem related stuff including some backcross stuff with the ch2.

LG/

Looks great...
Blockberry had been on my list for a minute.
That's Blockheads cut right? Same as Super Boof but different cut?
I've actually had Super Boof on my list but same idea. I'd gladly run either.
My buddy has a Super Boof vegging, just waiting for it to get big enough to take cuts. He took a few already hopefully he will give me one of those. If not I can wait. Oh the anticipation!

hoss8455

Looks great...
Blockberry had been on my list for a minute.
That's Blockheads cut right? Same as Super Boof but different cut?
I've actually had Super Boof on my list but same idea. I'd gladly run either.
My buddy has a Super Boof vegging, just waiting for it to get big enough to take cuts. He took a few already hopefully he will give me one of those. If not I can wait. Oh the anticipation!
Yeah boss. Blockhead made the cross, sent it out to MobileJay (who popped and found superboof) before he ran any himself. Subsequently he popped some and found this cut. Sometimes called pink panty cut but usually called breeders cut. Not as strong as chems or heavy ogs but one of the best highs from the new age class ive experienced. Does have short legs in comparison to most things I hold. 1hr for me. Really nice breeding tool with crazy color and impressive resin coverage. I will say she was stronger than the superboof with a bit more flavor passover. They both have this air to the profile that reminds me of old school plastic toys like gi joes. With citrus rinds. The picture of Blockberry above is actually seeded with dogwalker pollen. Here's some sensimilia style shots of her.
20240831_071334.jpg
20240831_071341.jpg