What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hawaiian Sativas

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Federation Hawaiian grown by Vermontman this summer.
PXL_20221016_135850415.jpg

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
nice, any smoker report on it?

aloha
This was one of the popcorn buds, the rest were donkey dicks, hehe.

Well, he had them a bit dried out so they had lost a lot of terpenes and flavor. I am as interested in that as I am in effects to be honest. I'm going to smoke some right now though. ;)

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Dont be put off by 1 person's opinion, I have always found the Fed Hawaiian Sativa to be a warm burst of Island 🏝 Vibe in the best way. I would add that the methanol terps are unique and yet another reason this Canadian offering is such a Classic🤙🏄‍♂️
some people like it, some not, like with everything.

I remember when crosses of it were quite popular, like hawaiian x romulan, or hawaiian x Iss.

Mr. Dank made golden goat cut, which was also decently popular

I appreciate head rush at some phenos, I smoked only few barely dried samples though.

any update on your cherry bomb x fhs?

Last edited:

green-genes77

Veteran
Cherry Bomb x Hawaiian Sativa

Here's a couple plants I grew ~5 years ago. I liked them a lot but it was the rainiest season I've seen up here so these came down a little early and a lot was lost to mold. Interesting terps, some cherry in there but I wouldn't call it dominant. I'll have to run the rest some day.

cbhs930.JPG

cbhs100419.jpg

RobFromTX

Dont be put off by 1 person's opinion, I have always found the Fed Hawaiian Sativa to be a warm burst of Island 🏝 Vibe in the best way. I would add that the methanol terps are unique and yet another reason this Canadian offering is such a Classic🤙🏄‍♂️
I totally agree. The Fed Hawaiian has a very gentle high by sativa standards. No burnout either. Some day i would really like to grow this out in its pure form

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
This is absolutely bizarre. Earlier this fall I had a twin plant come up of my favorite Red Snake. I am certain it was one seed, and I got a male side which I chopped, and a female side now in full flower.

Now I have a Mr Nice Spice plant which appears to be doing the same thing! This a brand new bag of starter mix and was only one seed so no way it is a stoner screwup.
PXL_20221109_142043995.jpg

GoatCheese

Veteran
This is absolutely bizarre. Earlier this fall I had a twin plant come up of my favorite Red Snake. I am certain it was one seed, and I got a male side which I chopped, and a female side now in full flower.

Now I have a Mr Nice Spice plant which appears to be doing the same thing! This a brand new bag of starter mix and was only one seed so no way it is a stoner screwup. View attachment 18779535
That’s how twins usually come up, one is bigger than the other.

I had four or five of these out of a single bag of MNS NL5Afghan.

They are quite easy to separate this early on. just gently break the medium to expose the tap roots - then mist them well or put them on a saucer with some water on it or what ever to get the roots moist... and they should slide apart quite easily.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Cool! It's weird that I never saw it happen before and then boom, twice in just three months...maybe I will separate them in a week or two.

Latest posts

Latest posts