What's new

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

Dime

We are having a hot week now,it's been nonstop rain up until last week,this will dry the soil for planting
That's how stupid these 2 and all the others who have no scientific knowledge actually are!! 🤣
They more interested in my hands than actually looking at the links that prove the point of this thread!!
Stupidity and ignore personified!! 🤣
You just won't won't let off with your insults,you're just an unhappy and a really terrible person. Best of luck to you in your in misery dude,I hope one day you find peace.The loudest one in the room is the weakest . How do you live with all that hate bottled up? I feel sorry for you.

Porky82

I feel sorry for the environment with fools like you and pops living off it but not respecting the fact it keeps you idiots alive!! 😉🤡🧑‍🤝‍🧑

Dime

I feel sorry for the environment with fools like you and pops living off it but not respecting the fact it keeps you idiots alive!! 😉🤡🧑‍🤝‍🧑
Everyone is a fool and an idiot but you. Maybe change your nick to oblivious? The best thing about conversing with you is I realize how great I feel because I'm not you.

Porky82

Everyone is a fool and an idiot but you. Maybe change your nick to oblivious?
Maybe accept the 97% of scientific evidence that you don't understand or are to ignorant to read to be true!
Sorry I forgot that your a phd in climate science! Maybe you should put up a counter argument. Or just dribble shit like the last 7 pages! 😉🤡

Dime

Does every post you make have to cut up anyone you converse with? Are you seriously that sad? What do you get out of it?

Porky82

Does every post you make have to cut up anyone you converse with? Are you seriously that sad? What do you get out of it?
This thread is about climate change facts!
Sorry you don't have the intelligence to understand that!
My hands are looking good but aren't they!! 🤣🤣🤣🤡

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
its you who has no respect for the environment, which includes all the people who are part of this world
where do we start @Porky82
you admit you recycle, but only because the government might fine you if you dont
no mention of any other efforts to make change, but i guess we will give you your star for today
and if you think climate change is limited to the use of fossil fuels you are sadly short sighted
but i get it big guy! you have show us!
you have show us all and now you can rest well knowing you, YES YOU! have saved the planet
instead of posting link after stupid link, why not come up with an original idea? eh @Porky82
can you think for yourself? or is that just not your style
did you ever go to school?

do you like to rock climb porky? have you ever been camping/hiking in the backcountry?
do you swim or run, you know enjoying the environment you love so much
will we ever get a straight answer out of you on anything?

Last edited:

Dime

Dime

Oddly after teaching at Harvard, Peterson was then a made a full teaching professor at the University of Toronto and highly accredited by the University. He was allowed to continue after leaving the U of Toronto to go private and granted a mark of distinguished service by being awarded professor emeritus. He got banned from Twitter for saying gender-affirming care on kids was "Nazi medical experiment-level wrong" Later when it changed to X he was reinstated.When he challenged bill c-216 and said he wouldn't use preferred pronouns and it was ludicrous to put people in jail for misgendering he was immediately blackballed by the Canadian Liberal government and ordered to undergo re-education by the very board of psychiatrists he belonged too and was held in esteem and his licence revoked until he complied.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Just stop oil using oil on stonehenge. Typical hypocrisy .

but they walked there or rode bicycles? right
/f'n idiots

we dont have them here in the states as far as i know but ive seen some of their antics

Dime

Porky just finds a link he thinks backs his bullshit and posts it. he doesn't fact check and then he calls other people idiots.

Dime

Maybe accept the 97% of scientific evidence that you don't understand or are to ignorant to read to be true!
Sorry I forgot that your a phd in climate science! Maybe you should put up a counter argument. Or just dribble shit like the last 7 pages! 😉🤡
Porky did you even get your GED,who are you to talk about science?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Porky did you even get your GED,who are you to talk about science?
right!
thats an oddly specific number, but im sure he has stupid links to back it up

arsekick

This thread is about climate change facts!
Sorry you don't have the intelligence to understand that!
My hands are looking good but aren't they!! 🤣🤣🤣🤡
Haven't seen any "facts" on here yet, except for some of the shit I post :ROFLMAO:

I'll get into some "fact" checking on the links you lot have posted the last few weeks, been a little bit too busy lately, but when I got some time, some bourbons and a few cheech n chong joints I'll get into it.