What's new

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

Porky82

hahhaha! oh poor @Porky82 we are just getting starting, let the good times roll!

thats not a baby, he is going to fight mike tyson for all the boxing glory
but i guess you would not know anything about that, with your soft hands and all
That's not a fight it's a garbage youtube promotion! If think that's a fight you got even less of an idea about fighting than you do about the climate!! 🤣

Porky82

hahhaha! oh poor @Porky82 we are just getting starting, let the good times roll!

thats not a baby, he is going to fight mike tyson for all the boxing glory
Maybe you should have a look at this thread before you say something as f-cking stupid as "all the Boxing glory" again!🤣🤣🤣
F-ck me you are totally clueless aren't ya!
https://www.icmag.com/threads/boxing-who-is-the-best-in-your-opinion.18123555/

So Pops what exactly is "all the Boxing glory" in a fight between a former great and a f-cking youtuber??
And your supposed to have a college education!! 🤣🤣

Last edited by a moderator:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Maybe you should have a look at this thread before you say something as f-cking stupid as "all the Boxing glory" again!🤣🤣🤣
F-ck me you are totally clueless aren't ya!
https://www.icmag.com/threads/boxing-who-is-the-best-in-your-opinion.18123555/

So Pops what exactly is "all the Boxing glory" in a fight between a former great and a f-cking youtuber??
And your supposed to have a college education!! 🤣🤣
the only thing softer than your hands turns out to be your mind
i guess the jokes just fly right over your head eh @Porky82; but i understand, you are working on much more important things, right
/like washing those dishes
so wrapped up in your own self righteousness
tell us all again how we can save the world ? oh thats right, stop using fossil fuels
brilliant!

so what school did you attend again?

Last edited:

Dime

Attachments

• IMG_4650.jpg
    IMG_4650.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 13

Chi13

ICMag Donor
the only thing softer than your hands turns out to be your mind
i guess the jokes just fly right over your head eh @Porky82; but i understand, you are working on much more important things, right
/like washing those dishes
so wrapped up in your own self righteousness
tell us all again how we can save the world ? oh thats right, stop using fossil fuels
brilliant!

so what school did you attend again?
The evidence is overwhelming that rapid climate change is occurring and humans are responsive. Scientific evidence is there but it is also pretty obvious if you think about it. We have a finite atmosphere that from memory goes up about 60km or so? There are 8 billion people burning various fuel, at the same time as forest is disappearing.

What's an individual to do? I do quite a bit personally but I still have to function in the society I was born into. It's beyond ridiculous to harass individuals on the basis of whether they have a car, use plastic, or cook their food, however much fun you're having with porky (who I agree with). Taken to it's obvious conclusion, porky would have to live in a cave and eat raw meat and veges to satisfy some.

Change has to come from elected government or dictatorship, depending where you live. An individual can do some, but unless most individuals are part of the change it is fairly meaningless. We should be using more environmentally friendly sources of power where possible. No source of power will be totally environmentally friendly.

Dime

Well I don't totally disagree with porky either,I just fed back what he dealt. We all need to do our part to limit personal impact but there's only one life for each of us and I'm not about to go broke or as you say live in a cave over it. As long as they keep selling plastic water bottles by the case and put paper ties on bread to compensate and then selling resources to the highest polluters while denying their own country the rights for a fair price,then I believe they are milking it for politics.

igrowone

Veteran
it's good that you posted this, heat waves have come around before
and there's an implied acknowledgement of historical accuracy, weather records are not fabricated fantasy nor the implications they point to
not to mention how deadly that heat wave was and future implications for a warmer world

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
The evidence is overwhelming that rapid climate change is occurring and humans are responsive. Scientific evidence is there but it is also pretty obvious if you think about it. We have a finite atmosphere that from memory goes up about 60km or so? There are 8 billion people burning various fuel, at the same time as forest is disappearing.

What's an individual to do? I do quite a bit personally but I still have to function in the society I was born into. It's beyond ridiculous to harass individuals on the basis of whether they have a car, use plastic, or cook their food, however much fun you're having with porky (who I agree with). Taken to it's obvious conclusion, porky would have to live in a cave and eat raw meat and veges to satisfy some.

Change has to come from elected government or dictatorship, depending where you live. An individual can do some, but unless most individuals are part of the change it is fairly meaningless. We should be using more environmentally friendly sources of power where possible. No source of power will be totally environmentally friendly.
i know im having a go @Porky82 , but i was expecting more from someone like you @Chi13

really, we need to wait for the government to be the change we want to see in the world
do you know how long it takes for the government to do anything?
/and this is only after countless committees and boards adding their own agendas and fees into to the mix
but its not like $$$ is a resource? or is it
no one has denied climate change or the impact humans have on the environment
but how can we make things better? and answer is not more law and regulations or to stop using fossil fuels in the first world
"...but what can i do, im just one person"
/weak sauce
im not saying we have to go back to live like cavemen, but to just point at others and say you are the polluters, while literally doing nothing is a joke
the problem of mans impact on the environment isnt easily solved and it certainly wont be solved by low effort meme psts and name calling

/i appreciate your thought man! you are cool @Chi13

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
i know im having a go @Porky82 , but i was expecting more from someone like you @Chi13

really, we need to wait for the government to be the change we want to see in the world
/and this is only after countless committees and boards adding their own agendas and fees into to the mix
but how can we make things better? and answer is not more law and regulations or to stop using fossil fuels in the first world
/weak sauce
im not saying we have to go back to live like cavemen, but to just point at others and say you are the polluters, while literally doing nothing is a joke
the problem of mans impact on the environment isnt easily solved and it certainly wont be solved by low effort meme psts and name calling

I personally live a life that is as environmentally friendly as I can. I don't buy things unless I really need to, keep old things running as long as they can. I neither heat nor cool my home. Turn my hot water off in summer. I have a car but that's necessary for my work. We have a shitty public transport system where I am. I do ride a bike. Despite all this I have a nagging feeling I still probably consume as much as a third world family.

The thing is almost no one I know does any of these things. Half the population don't even think climate change is real. In my country the Greens get less than 10% of the vote. Major parties are too scared of upsetting the economy so are only fixated on 4 year terms. So to put the onus back on the individual only works if many individuals are involved, which currently isn't the case. This is why I think that only government legislation and incentives can work, along with corporations who have a conscious.

Thanks, pops, you are pretty cool as well.

Porky82

it's good that you posted this, heat waves have come around before
and there's an implied acknowledgement of historical accuracy, weather records are not fabricated fantasy nor the implications they point to
not to mention how deadly that heat wave was and future implications for a warmer world
That's how stupid these 2 and all the others who have no scientific knowledge actually are!! 🤣
They more interested in my hands than actually looking at the links that prove the point of this thread!!
Stupidity and ignore personified!! 🤣

Porky82

I personally live a life that is as environmentally friendly as I can. I don't buy things unless I really need to, keep old things running as long as they can. I neither heat nor cool my home. Turn my hot water off in summer. I have a car but that's necessary for my work. We have a shitty public transport system where I am. I do ride a bike. Despite all this I have a nagging feeling I still probably consume as much as a third world family.

The thing is almost no one I know does any of these things. Half the population don't even think climate change is real. In my country the Greens get less than 10% of the vote. Major parties are too scared of upsetting the economy so are only fixated on 4 year terms. So to put the onus back on the individual only works if many individuals are involved, which currently isn't the case. This is why I think that only government legislation and incentives can work, along with corporations who have a conscious.

I've been a greens voter for years mate. Its good to see em slowly gaining more traction. Hopefully it continues and one day they can hold at the very least hold the balance of power and one day actually be voted in entirely! The media is the main opposition to them in Australia I reckon mate!

Porky82

/weak sauce

Let's face it you are nothing but a pest, liar and an idiot who can't help but repeat the same unintelligent hollow rubbish!! 🤣

Porky82

Not at all,let me know when you grow a pair.
Well I don't totally disagree with porky either,I just fed back what he dealt. We all need to do our part to limit personal impact but there's only one life for each of us and I'm not about to go broke or as you say live in a cave over it. As long as they keep selling plastic water bottles by the case and put paper ties on bread to compensate and then selling resources to the highest polluters while denying their own country the rights for a fair price,then I believe they are milking it for politics.
Your also not worth a pinch of shit with strange admiration of my hands in a thread about human induced climate change! 🤣
"Grow a pair" fuck me you must be thick as 4 bricks with that piss poor rubbish!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

right on man!
i do the same, i compost as much of my green waste as i can, and the chickens do their part picking at the pile
i do enjoy my truck and i like a sweet ride
but the biggest polluter on the horizon is all those people who dont have these nice things yet
the next generation in the first world is fist up and then all the people in developing countries
dont you think they want sweet stuff too?
thats one of the reasons i dont like the goverment to solve problems, like you said they are on 4y cycles and dont care about the long term
its all a scheme if you ask me, where they just rade off the problems every few years and blame it all on the other guy
you are cool too man and no disrespect if any was taken

fun fact: did you half the population is below average intelligence?!*
* @Porky82

Last edited:

Porky82

right on man!
i do the same, i compost as much of my green waste as i can, and the chickens do their part picking at the pile
i do enjoy my truck and i like a sweet ride
but the biggest polluter on the horizon is all those people who dont have these nice things yet
the next generation in the first world is fist up and then all the people in developing countries
dont you think they want sweet stuff too?
thats one of the reasons i dont like the goverment to solve problems, like you said they are on 4y cycles and dont care about the long term
its all a scheme if you ask me, where they just rade off the problems every few years and blame it all on the other guy
you are cool too man and no disrespect if any was taken

fun fact: did you half the population is below average intelligence?!*
* @Porky82
You have lied about a "scientific background" you have said your a better climber and runner than me you have made homosexual comments about how pretty my hands are you have repeatedly asked what I do which I answered in post 4452 which you gave thumbs up to you have said you refuse to read any links that i have posted that contain proof of human induced climate change and you have made utterly absurd comments about fighting that you then tried to label as a joke you have referred scientists as enviro nazis and their work Pap! All in a thread about climate change!
You are so far below "average intelligence" it's sad!
Pathetic is probably the best word to describe you and your posts in this thread! 🤣🤡

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts