What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

arsekick

Who's the "cunt" that knows a bit about science?
Is it you? 🤣
It could be :ROFLMAO: but i'm a "man made" climate change denier

The scientist in question is not, but he's not a climate scientist and has probably already been discredited for saying its an "exaggerated problem full of properganda, he's objections are against the way those (man made climate change believing scientists) people behave and the kind of intolerance to criticism that a lot of them have." probably refering to James Hansen and Michael Mann the flog ext ext

Another quote from the same tnuc
"What I'm convinced of is that we don't understand climate… It will take a lot of very hard work before that question is settled."

He commited scientific Heresy :ROFLMAO:

Ask chat bot i'm sure its been programed to supply the answer to any climate garbge your looking for

Porky82

It could be :ROFLMAO: but i'm a "man made" climate change denier

The scientist in question is not, but he's not a climate scientist and has probably already been discredited for saying its an "exaggerated problem full of properganda, he's objections are against the way those (man made climate change believing scientists) people behave and the kind of intolerance to criticism that a lot of them have." probably refering to James Hansen and Michael Mann the flog ext ext

Another quote from the same tnuc
"What I'm convinced of is that we don't understand climate… It will take a lot of very hard work before that question is settled."

He commited scientific Heresy :ROFLMAO:

Ask chat bot i'm sure its been programed to supply the answer to any climate garbge your looking for
You seem to have lost it. 🤣

arsekick

"When sunlight reaches the Earth's surface, the world's oceans absorb some of this energy and store it as heat. This heat is initially absorbed at the surface, but some of it eventually spreads to deeper waters. Currents also move this heat around the world"

Yet the scam artists clailm "man made" Co2 causes the oceans to warm and 90% of the "man made" heat has gone into the oceans

The funny thing is you dickheads believe it

arsekick

You far left wing nut jobs throw more abuse than anyone, but you are the first stnuc to sook when someone throws shit back

The whole climate scam only works because because you "dickheads" believe anything ya told

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I think the people denying it are the ones trying hard to sell their point of view.

The rest of us pay attention and may be less susceptible to self-service and greed.

Latest posts

Latest posts