What's new

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Are you someone who gets a kick out of embarrasing others or do you just get satisfaction out of your feeble attempts to belittle people? Do you feel insecure and inadequate? Your posts make me think you do.What is your gain when you do this, a hope someone will click the like button, or the person you insult will feel bad, or perhaps it makes you feel superior because you know deep inside you don't measure up? It doesn't sound like you would make a very loyal friend. You initiate conflict and try to demean every time someone disagrees with you. You don't seriously believe you're intimidating do you? Lose the hate buddy,it's not healthy and it gets contagious, this is a discussion and people have different views.
no its sad and sometimes i feel like i come across too rough
im not trying to bad mouth anyone but if i hear bull shit i will call it out
/@Porky82 is... welll he is what he is
but im not going to say he should not have a voice
/porkpie listen to what dime said and learn
thats one thing about a scientific mind (did i ever tell you about my scientific background?), is you adopt your thinking and dont double down on stupid unless you can back up waht you are saying
it took how many posts for you to admit you sort your trash, but you want to talk about the imapct you dont have on the enviroment?

i think you have been asked numerous questions but seem to ignore them

Porky82

no its sad and sometimes i feel like i come across too rough
im not trying to bad mouth anyone but if i hear bull shit i will call it out
/@Porky82 is... welll he is what he is
but im not going to say he should not have a voice
/porkpie listen to what dime said and learn
thats one thing about a scientific mind (did i ever tell you about my scientific background?), is you adopt your thinking and dont double down on stupid unless you can back up waht you are saying
it took how many posts for you to admit you sort your trash, but you want to talk about the imapct you dont have on the enviroment?

i think you have been asked numerous questions but seem to ignore them
So now you and Dime are psychologists and your going analyse my character for me! How nice of you 2! 🤣
Never once have I said I have no environmental impact infact I've said the exact opposite but you can try twist it however you like because you've been caught out!
I've said I try to minimise my environmental impact. Nothing wrong with that!
The only questions I've been asked is about sorting my rubbish and am I using an oil made pc 🤣 which I answered both.
I don't need to lie about my background to gain credibility on a weed forum! 🤣
I've just posted links that the pretend scientists like you and the others claim they know they're wrong but can't say how or why just they are wrong!
Quite ridiculous and childish for people in their 50s really! 🤣

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
So now you and Dime are psychologists and your going analyse my character for me! How nice of you 2! 🤣
Never once have I said I have no environmental impact infact I've said the exact opposite but you can try twist it however you like because you've been caught out!
I've said I try to minimise my environmental impact. Nothing wrong with that!
The only questions I've been asked is about sorting my rubbish and am I using an oil made pc 🤣 which I answered both.
I don't need to lie about my background to gain credibility on a weed forum! 🤣
I've just posted links that the pretend scientists like you and the others claim they know they're wrong but can't say how or why just they are wrong!
Quite ridiculous and childish for people in their 50s really! 🤣
right!
i cant speak for @Dime, but i think you are a fake!
but who cares what we think, what are you doing to solve the problem
chirp!?!
lets dodge another question
/ like what background do you have
maybe you could fin a romper room forum to post on, you know
for people of your intelligence
// and i like the oldsters jab,
/i bet i could out run out climb and out swim you !:)

we are all on teh same side, we want to preserve the earth

arsekick

This not religion its science I don't need to believe anything I accept the science for what it is.
You don't accept it and continue to try to make statements that are just stupid! As you have done for years on here and TSE!
Believe is very different to acceptance! 🤣
Yeah I agree its all about the science, could, might and maybe are not scientific terms, so I tend not to believe the "man made" Co2 is causing anything on any scale that matters, unlike yourself who believes we are all doomed :ROFLMAO:

Was my math wrong ? "man made Co2 only contributes .09c" according to the shit you posted
Science tells me when the oceans heat up they outgas Co2, the science you believe tells me different.

Its like NOAA/NASA,s 174 year global temp that doesn't exist, you believe it does, no evidence needed, I supplied evidence that its bullshit and you choose not to believe the facts presented which is your prerogative, but it makes you look like a 🤡, and makes me think you just believe what you are told

Maybe you should read some of the links you post they are full of contradiction's, or as I like to call them "rubbish" and "bullshit"

I accept you're a moron and I believe the science would back me up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

moose eater

I wonder if the same people who push the green trip ever go on a cruise ship holiday or a vacation involving a plane trip to another country. ? A large cruise ship can carry as much as 2 million gallons of fuel and burns 250 tons of fuel a day on average.I don't hear the government calling them out, I just hear them telling me I better pony up more money for taxes. I don't feel so bad about my Truck anymore.
Have never been on a cruise ship, but I've taken the Alaska Marine Highway ferries throughout SE Alaska where very little is connected by road, or when I needed to get a Harley from Prince Rupert, B.C. up to Skagway, Alaska, or other vehicles from Prince Rupert out to Prince of Wales Island or Ketchikan, or from Seattle or Bellingham to some point in SE Alaska.

Much of that was more frequent in 1979 through 1995, though not all.

I brought a camper van that had been fucked up by a shop in Yakima from Bellingham up to Skagway, in order to drive through the Yukon Territory and see friends on my way back up with the injured van in early winter a year and seven months ago..

And the Alaska Marine Highway Ferry System is literally considered a part of the State's highway system.

I haven't flown across the Atlantic to Europe since 1997, though I did fly to Australia to visit a forum member there nearly 6 years ago now. We toured much of Western Australia in his truck, after I first went from Brisbane to Nimbin by shuttle, then back to Brisbane, and flew out to Perth to meet him there.

Other than that, the flights on commercial aircraft I've taken to Seattle or Anchorage over the last 3 years have been for medical reasons.

When I drive to the Yukon, if I'm hauling a trailer, I either drive a 4.7 liter V-8 Toyota Tundra (a 2003 with over 220,000 miles on it, but very well maintained and starts like a new vehicle), or the 1988 Chevy camper van with a 350 TBI V-8, with 61,000 original miles, mechanically sound, and steadily being completely refurbished.

Around town, or if I'm taking a trip for medical or recreation for which massive amounts of gear or a trailer aren't necessary, then we drive either a very well maintained 2006 4-cylinder Honda AWD that has over 150,000 miles on it, or a 2003 4-cylinder Toyota RAV4 4-WD that's also very well maintained, & just took me down for a week of radiation therapy in Anchorage, 360 miles each way, with ALL of my gear, cookware, tools emergency stuff, firearm, music, and all the food I needed for over a week of self-contained holing up in a hotel. It has well over 230,000 miles on it..

My favorite Subaru Loyale that got 33 miles to the US-gallon at 70 mph on the highway, and had 4-WD, had greater cargo space than my RAV4, and had a new motor in it before my youngest son performed a shitty head job on it..... that vehicle is unfortunately no longer here.

One trip to Aishihik Lake in August, the winds were so steady and fierce, they were front page headlines in the Whitehorse paper and top story on the local radio, including local CBC. My younger son and I never got my old 19' square stern Grumman canoe out on the water due to the winds on that lake, thus, when we weren't fishing for grayling at the dam, hiking, cooking, or eating, we went all through the predominantly vacant campground and picked up litter, as well as finding trinkets some had failed to gather or locate when they'd departed. We did that for over a week.

When we go remote for our annual ice fishing into the Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve, that's about 325 miles each way, hauling a 4-place 22' trailer, and when we go to Aishihik Lake hauling a boat trailer that's about 550 miles each way. Whitehorse and Carcross, Yukon Territory are respectively about 625 and 670 miles each way from our home, but we no longer do those trips 2-3 times a year or more. When we did, many years ago, we worked in dental visits, reunions, lake trout fishing, etc. into those trips.

But I'd add, just because something is bad, is rarely a justification to make it worse without being conscientious about it.

And Alaska and the Yukon Territory are both somewhat vast, spread-out places that often have significant distances between places. Alaska is literally 2-1/2 times the size of Texas, so many places a person might need or want to travel to can be hundreds of miles apart..

Last edited:

Porky82

right!
i cant speak for @Dime, but i think you are a fake!
but who cares what we think, what are you doing to solve the problem
chirp!?!
lets dodge another question
/ like what background do you have
maybe you could fin a romper room forum to post on, you know
for people of your intelligence
// and i like the oldsters jab,
/i bet i could out run out climb and out swim you !:)

we are all on teh same side, we want to preserve the earth
Wow you have lost it completely! 🤣
Who gives a fuck if you could out run or swim me?? 🤣
This is about human activity destroying the environment! Which it is!
You sound very insecure as all I said was your acting childish for your age nothing about your physical abilities!
But that's about the size of this entire thread isn't it. You and the others make stupid and outrages claims get caught out then try any angle not to look like a liar and stupid.
First it was the what are you doing personally to stop climate change then it's was a psychology examination now its I'll bet I'm fitter than you!
The hilarity of this is great! 🤣

Porky82

Yeah I agree its all about the science, could, might and maybe are not scientific terms, so I tend not to believe the "man made" Co2 is causing anything on any scale that matters, unlike yourself who believes we are all doomed :ROFLMAO:

Was my math wrong ? "man made Co2 only contributes .09c" according to the shit you posted
Science tells me when the oceans heat up they outgas Co2, the science you believe tells me different.

Its like NOAA/NASA,s 174 year global temp that doesn't exist, you believe it does, no evidence needed, I supplied evidence that its bullshit and you choose not to believe the facts presented which is your prerogative, but it makes you look like a 🤡, and makes me think you just believe what you are told

Maybe you should read some of the links you post they are full of contradiction's, or as I like to call them "rubbish" and "bullshit"

I accept you're a moron and I believe the science would back me up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You have never proved anything wrong in the 6 years I've known ya!! 🤣

moose eater

Actually....

And as the NW Coast of Alaska's sea ice declines, some have moved inland.

arsekick

"In addition, “trace amounts of a substance can have a large impact on a system,” explains Smerdon. Borrowing an analogy from Penn State meteorology professor David Titley, Smerdon said that “If someone my size drinks two beers, my blood alcohol content will be about 0.04 percent. That is right when the human body starts to feel the effects of alcohol.” Commercial drivers with a blood alcohol content of 0.04% can be convicted for driving under the influence.

“Similarly, it doesn’t take that much cyanide to poison a person,” adds Smerdon. “It has to do with how that specific substance interacts with the larger system and what it does to influence that system.”"

Not sure what any of that crap has got to do with "man made" Global Boiling

I call bullshit on this one :ROFLMAO:

Porky82

This look like fun! Anthrax from melting permafrost! 😒

moose eater

This look like fun! Anthrax from melting permafrost! 😒
We have plenty of permafrost. Put dark pavement across some terrains, and as the darker surface contracts the heat of the Sun, watch the acceleration of the melting soil bring waves and heaves to the surfaces in some areas... many areas. Guaranteed employment for road maintenance crews.

And it's not just warming under paved roads, it's accelerated where trails run, as well as due to the overall warming trend, or moderating, the winters here have been running.

But it's my understanding that there's sometimes numerous different organisms and/or bacteria that've been or can be frozen in those places, which sometimes may have been there for a very long time.

I suspect we could see another round of Mother Earth pulling ahead again in the struggle concerning 'us versus nature'. Like the typhoons, hurricanes, tornados, floods or drought. You might even say she seems a bit pissed off.

Last edited:

arsekick

Seems we have been here before :ROFLMAO: got to wonder how the polar bears survived the warming and ice melting back then

1717666425059.png

1717666385407.png

Attachments

• 1717666412363.png
    1717666412363.png
    227.4 KB · Views: 6