What's new

guerilla adventure 2009

S

SwampSavant

I hear you man nothing like getting some soil under the finger nails and sweat on the back. Especially when you are doing so on your own accord. Safe travels. Peace

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good fellow guerrilla grower I'll be watching this thread.
i have a lot of interest in the Viking x B3N7/ErdPurT/Royal Dane
did you already grow this cross and is it from the Original Viking (Old Dutch strain)
I have also this year a viking cross than only with a Oaxacan.

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
High all...
Sooooo nice weather here in PL last days... my little seedlings are happy on my balcony now :D All their live they spend outside.. That is the way I love the best.
I'll germ some next strains nearest days. I'll start cheese and viking crosses and some another stuff...

La Buena Hierba, I don't think anybody growed that cross yet. It is cross made by Esbe last year. We will see how it will do its job. I belive it will be really good one. The same cheese cross...
SwampSavant, true bro!
BReal, chicken manure is really good nutrient. It is quite hot, I know... That is why I prepare my spots few weeks before I transplant the seedlings there...

Edit: #1cheesebuds bro, last year my growing space was to small for to take pics of whole plants. They all was 2,5-3,5 m high...

:wave:

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
High :wave:
There is new live on my balcony :D I'm so happy to see that little pieces of green....

E-rocket/DP x DC
picture.php

Erocket/DP x Selasie Sativa... my cross :D
picture.php

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
More life live from my garden :D
I'm so happy of germinating ratio with my cross beans... 10/10 germed 9/10 went out from the soil...
picture.php

and few older ones...
picture.php

picture.php

Two days ago I've prepared second plot. It is about 3m x 4m sooo I'll grow there about 12 plants. I've added water polymeres there. About 120 g... I do it first time so I'm not sure it is enough... What do you think guys?

Thecoon

Seedlings looking good man, Let us know on the water polymeres, i was wondering the same thing. Its gonna be my first time using water polymeres.

Good luck man

dyr

ICMag Donor
good grow luck m8 I'll be following this. looking forward to pics of esbe strains i'll be growing some of those this year too :wave:

echohype

Hey zielonylasss, I'm gonna watch this grow as I am embarking on my first OD this year and your diary is some good reading material! :) You have a very nice plot setup I might say. Best of luck to you!

Question... are you planning to bring water to the plot, or use water sources nearby for the plants? Just curious.

Finger

Outdoor grower...
Veteran
I see some progress in Your garden bro!
I have little delay but im back in game ;).
Keep it safe :wave: :smoke:

jahman

Veteran

Sending good vibes for the new 09 season my friend.
Wish you hard rock nugs!!!
With a big pleasure i will fallow the thread! The show has begin ohhhh weee! :))

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Thank you all of you guys who sending good positive vibrations to me, my work, my plants. It is very pleasenty to read it and I can sometimes say I feel it!

...Question... are you planning to bring water to the plot, or use water sources nearby for the plants? Just curious.
I try to do my gardens as much guerilla as it is possible...That two first prepared plots are very good. All the year the soil has little bit moisture. I have to bring some water to my plants only in heavy hot summer. This year I’ve add some water polymeres so I think I’ll be there just few times.
It is the way to prevent making pathes to my growplace.

Hey looking great, excited to see what your larger grow space brings.
Heh Johnyhash... more space will let me plant more! I'm happy because there is sooo many interesting strains for to test...

Jahman bro :wave: Sooo nice to see you again. How about your outoor season? I hope to see some of you beauties soon hehe pozdro

Today I made 3 plots. 2 different locations. Hard hard job but it make me happy.
One of them has some clay or loess. It is little bit heavy but black and I think very good one. It will hold moisture throw all the season... Maybe I should add some shopping soil there... I’ll buy few bags I think :D

E-rocket/DP x DC
picture.php

picture.php

X x Selasie Sativa (who is my mother hehehe:D ) She was freezed little bit in end of march.
picture.php

E-rocket/DP x Selasie Sativa
picture.php

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
looking great, i have a few freezing plants like yours. bringing them indoor until lil warmer night temps.

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Thank you my friends :D
Esbe, my plants spend all their life outside this year :D But only one had some problems so far...

picture.php

picture.php

And next ones:

picture.php

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Today I killed first male of the year! Yeah it was ‘who is my mother’ x Selasie Sativa... that frozen one. 13 cm high and showed his eggs already! He spend all his short life outside.

My son's guinea pig had a nice little diner hehe...