What's new

guerilla adventure 2009

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Yooo ddt! Sooo nice to see you here my bro! I do my best heh... I try to give them as much love as I can...
Today I’ve put into the water some new seeds. Carpatian’s new generation, Auto Lhotse... wow... and 4 Night Hail Ultras. NHU I have only 4 seeds but I’ll try to keep it pure for next years hahahah.

I think I made one big mistake in my this year grow... When I mixed the soil I’ve addad to much cocos and the soil is to poor for even little seedlings...or... that few cold night stopped their grow...hmmm...how do you think?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

15th april
picture.php

24th april
picture.php

how do you think? 9 days before they was looking much better then now... :(

Stay green my friends :wave:

jahman

Veteran
high there my friend! :wave:

Im my opinion you should give them a lil shoot of N, just a little add of organic Humus for egzample. For sure, it wont hurt em!
And the temps are still a little low in teh night...I think thats the reason why they are not in the right grow condition.
But i know they will get a big grow kick when they find a new exelent prepared home :smile:
How many hours are they in the full Sun?
Best luck my friend, im sure the love you give them will get you back with a crazy harvest result! yeh man! :smile:

:wave:

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
I think that few cold night stopped little ones. I wonder if they will fasten up soon because of very nice weather now and nearest days... Anyway... I'll transplant them in few days to the forest plots. Hope all will goes well...

Now just wanted to show Auto Lhotse flowers... Soooo nice... Can not wait to see them in my wild gardens...

From friend's gallery:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Finger

Outdoor grower...
Veteran
Woow bro...nice progress at your balcony ;).
Cheers :wave:
Im also waiting for Your autumn pics hehe.

Review

Hello,
i like to see your plants so fresh. Do you have more plants high like ((Erdbeer x Alpine Rocket) x Danish Passion) x Deep Chunk or is it mainly for test of weather? :)

good grow !

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lovely bro! eroc\dp x Deep Chunk was among my favs last season. expect huge dc like monsters!

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
lovely bro! eroc\dp x Deep Chunk was among my favs last season. expect huge dc like monsters!

Yeahh Esbe... I hope to see monsters again! Last season I had only 1 plant from this cross, turned male... But this year... ehhh time will show...

High Review. I have 3 eroc/dp x dc in the ground atm. They are about 1 month old and spend all their life outside. About a week ago I transplanted them into the forest. I don't think weather will be to cold for them...

Thx greenclaws :wave:

ddt

Hehe and i cant wait to see Auto lhotse and same for carpatian. As i know Lhotse from darwin seeds is Erdbeer x Triple Afghan Slam (well known as TAS) and Auto Lhotse should to be an auto version of this. wow. we will see :) but as i know these will be in their offer around this year xmass :)

stay safe my friend

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Some news from my balcony :D

Few Darwin Seeds plants

Auto Lhotse

Carpatians

Night Hail Ultra

ErdPurT/LitziSkunk/Erocket/Danish Passion x Selasie Sativa

Cheese/DP x ARNE

Bangi Haze/E-rocket/Danish Passion x Purpurea Ticinensis

Hashberry x Erocket/DP

ddt

Looks awesome my friend. Can wait to see them later, u have very interesting selection and even more interesting will be watching them through whole season. green fingers for u mate

peace

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Update from main spot :D

Today I’ve transplanted 21 little seedlings from bottles into the their places. I left them in the bush almost two weeks ago. All survived :D and are looking ok.
On the spot are now 24 youn plants. They are HTC Dc x ErocketDP, Heaven x ErdPurT, Danish Passion, Early Dog x Early Skunk, Castlevania Mix, Bangi Haze/ErocketDP x Purpurea Ticinensis, Purple Bastard x autoflo, Bubba S1 x ErocketDP and ErocketDP x Deep Chunk.
My 3 E-rocket/Danish Passion x Deep Chunks are looking great! They are almost 1,5 month old atm and spend all their life outside... Last two weeks changed them alot. I see huge progress in their grow.
Hope all the rest in 2-3 weeks will looks like them now...
I've feed them all today with quite strong biohumus dilution... it is wormcasting's manure and it do great job for my cannabis since many years.

little j

looks great. i checked a couple of my little ones today and the ants are getting at them. they eat only the stem and whats left is a pile of leaves. very weird. maybe i put them out to early? im wishing you good things and a HUGE garden. little j

shack

Excellent thread Z.
definitly will be watching this one.
Good luck Bro.
May your season be safe and bountiful

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Thank you all my friends for good words and good vibrations. It make me happy. The same as my plants :D
Here are Darwin Seeds little plants. Tommorow they go into tha bush hehe
3 Carpatians on the left, 2 NHU in the center and 1 Viking x B3... in the center back and 6 Auto Lhotse on the right side:

picture.php