What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok here goes some pre harvest shots from last round...these are all dried n jarred now.
ill get some dry shots up when i remember lol...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

casey jones,had 6 of these in there

picture.php

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
all the rest of these shots are from last night...

this is a set of #4's at 22 days....sorry about the hps glow on the group shots.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
these are at day 43 today.....mixed run,deathstar,ssk,#4 and a few casey jones...
had a group pic but its almost 2 weeks old so its no use to post it really....

SSK,this chik is greasy as all hell,rock hard and a cal mag whore.
she loves her food and is pretty fast.this run is much better then the 1st run i ran w her...needless to say i have a gang of these vegging ha...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and that gang of vegging SSK i was talkin about :D

picture.php

there we go,about forty pics for your viewing pleasure :D
my bad about the slackin on posting the pics fellaz,
hope that was worth the update wait....
peace-T-

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Deathstar is one of those cuts I'd take back without question. I've said it before, but THAT cut, is the closest thing I've come across in years that produced that rank dead road kill skunk scent. It was more complex than just that...but it was present...unmistakable.

She yields fantastically, has no shortage of resin, isn't really hard to grow with crazy unmanageable stretch or flop. Even when you don't really get her dialed, she still produces great smoke that people will love and not even be aware of the fact she wasn't maxed out.

There is a lot to love about her for sure. I think she is pretty standout...and is without question one of the better cuts to have originated from the midwest.

Glad to see you rocking her...

dank.Frank

SourDank

Veteran
Finally, I can stop scratching and crawling around lookin in the carpet for T's update...should hold me over for a bit...lookin super dank, that Deathstar is real fat n frosty

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
so health.

much frost.

very respect.

:respect:

your photos are looking extra crisp and clear for this update. did you get a new camera?

Latest posts

Latest posts