What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
veg mode....all these pics im about to post are 10 days old....even the flowers...

veggin out

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

fruitiness day 18 b/w pic because the hps was killin the shot

picture.php

jtr,#4,and casey...also day 18

picture.php

Last edited:

EnZee

i was gonna catch up and see all the pages... but 118 of them! lol. Checked out the last 5, and my man my man!
You have not skipped a beat since back in the day, infact looks like you may have added a few more beats in there! lol. OFF. THE. CHAIN!
Hell even your photograhy has improved. just wow my bro. you make my green thumb itchy thats for sure.

Man i miss the old days bro. Im so happy you are still shredding it from the bottom up. Wicked skills. always impressed.

Oh, as for that PH thing. bro, if it aint broke, dont try to fix it. i wouldnt worry about that unless you see your girls start hating it. If they do randomly start hating it, then they have changed that mix to begin with, and then do what it says (dont PH change). other than that..... yeah... keep doing what you doing my bro.
Impressive.

Much Aroha. (love)

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks fellaz...likei said them pics are 10 days old now,them tk have really packed iton in the last 2 weeks.the pis of them were taken just after i defoliated them.
ill get some more recent pics tonight,they come down in a few days so i want you to see them before the chop.
veg is jumpin and the next set has been up potted,and is chillin in the new diggz until i have space to flip them.
theyre already staked and everything just waiting for the trigger.
pics tonight for sure.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
next up...the ssk i didnt top and train but all the others are.
the rest are a mix of casey,jack the ripper,and #4.and they are trained and topped,staked real good already.
ill be able to get a better pic of them once theyre flipped.

had a smudge on my lens,didnt notice until it was too. late sorry about the blurry spot.

picture.php

some tk shots

can only kind of sor of see 6 of the tk here,center.
lights on this side were off when i snapped the pic so the farthest two are kind of camo'd in w the p1 row...
there are 12 total...that back row is p1...and theres a black domina to the left.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

soserthc1

I'm gonna jump in here and catch up later ...

I have immense respect for your forum ethics and mad skill at growing

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys,ill drop some fresh pics tomorrow.
appreciate the good vibes.

Enzee-sup big pimpin!good to see you maing.
get you another bunk going and rock that shit...i know ur green thumbs have got to be itchin like a mfkr!
peace-T-

bugman-thanks homie....just trying to keep it consistent around here you know?
peace-T-

sos-thank you for the big compliments.much appreciated for sure.
always welcome,fresh pics tomorrow night.
peace-T-

heady-lol i love growing that plant homie.
if shevegged just a little faster id run her exclusively for about a year straight hahahaha.
i had an og chem srom CSG that i loved equally but sadly i lost her when the water went bonkers around here.im trying to get her back,aint seen her listed yet but only in crosses,
i want the one i had back...
was gonna show her the respect she deserved in their forum section w a whole thread but thats when i lost her....heartbroke for sure off tht one.
gonna do a seedrun and see if i can get lucky again on something new for now....fingers crossed :D
peace brotha.
-T-

Cork-LMAO that was good chit homie...i knew exactly who u was as soon as i read the post.
welcome back around,hope all is well.
peace-T-

SourDank

Veteran
Ahhhhh I saw the update just to come and see I won't be getting my fix til tomorrow....love your updates bro, lookin forward to tomorrow now!