What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 1 thread that never lets you down.

Thank you for taking the time to post the pictures and update us T.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oak-whats up maing,thanks yo...im trying to keep it happy and in the groove now that i think i finally have it turned back around....the water fiasco had me behind the 8 for like the last year,but the hard work is paying off...seen where my salt was this year though fasheezy.
peace-T-

jabba-whats up bud,sorry it took me a minute to reply to the questions...

as far as the veg pots,theyre in 1 gallon pots,im pretty sure thats right around 4 litres.
and as for the color at harvest theyre not green by then,and the bubba seems to never fade much,a few leafs will get crispy and go but for the most part she just purple/blackens up by harvest time.
i kind of swing the ph levels depending on stage of growth...start off around 6.5 and by then end im at 6.8.
thanks for the kind words maing,always motivational for sure.
peace-T-

broindy-lolol fasho....i did like that 1st one though....ghost ride the whip lol
got her back on track just in time for the summer heatwave :D luckily i do have a brand new big ass 25k btu a/c ready to roll.just have to get it in there sometime this week or so...
thanks for dropping in brother.
peace-T-

Croptober-sup maing....thanks for chiming in,im glad ur diggin the shots.
i have a few pre chop shots coming right up...
peace-T-

SourD-wattupper....thank you for the kind words and the + vibes homie.
always appreciate the recognition of the hard work... :respect:
peace-T-

SirSmoke-whats good brotha,always good to see you in the casa.
you said it homie! garlicy funky kushy danky goodness...:D
dense as anything too yo.the density ALMOST makes her have a good yield,
im gonna try some bushes of her and see what i can make them do instead of only 4 or so main stalks...
peace-T-

Lyryc-thanks maing...i wish i had more time to update a little more often but my real life bs takes away from my IC mag time :D
peace-T-

ellie-wattuppers...thank you for dropping thru.
hope everything is good out your way as well.
peace-T-

TD23-sup maing,thanks for dropping thru...just trying to make it do what it do :smoke:
peace-T-

peace-T-

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here we go....

quick day 25 shot...mixed run....pre 98 bubba,strawberry kush,perma frost,jack the ripper and casey jones....also 1 black domina.

picture.php

all the rest of these shots were taken a day or 2 before chop...

1st some bubbas...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

TK....you can see how little she was compared to everything else,she was rushed in just to fill some space...still a few zips most likely...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thats all i have for now..
peace-T-

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Loving the look of the bubbas this run Tona! :whee:
You may have mentioned already... What is perma frosts parentage?

Keep up the amazing work!!!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
b00m- right on bro... :tiphat:

peace-T-

jabba-anytime my friend.
peace-T-

milo-thanks bro,them bubbas dried to be some nice purple nugs too,ill snap a shot once all the way dried next to an irene nug,the difference in color is crazy.
peace-T-

bugman- thanks for taking a peek :D

peace-T-

nickman-sup homie...thanks for the compliment.
i have 1 big scrubber on both sides of the room,one hanging in front of the a/c,
one behind the a/c on the exhaust for it....and also i have one for my veg room.
so a total of 5.
peace-T-

Oak-lol....i dont know what my level is....but that is a pretty ass pic though :D

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
fresh cuts...P1,jack the ripper,tk,and casey jones

picture.php

cups

picture.php

next run

picture.php

started new mamas and a few of the ones tht are outgrowing the space...
not pictured are the perma frost,tk,and one of the bubba moms

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 1...small run just to get the overflow out of veg...idk how well this set is gonna do,theyre all a little beat up from over vegging them in smaller pots...with the exception of the big TK.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

day 30

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
all day 30

this is the fruity bubba cut,smells like mango/papaya/pineapple/fruity its nothing like any bubba i ever grew,i dont even think its any bubba at all but it was labeled as such when i got it.if anyone can help me put a finger on what this might be id appreciate the info.
i wish all you guys could smell this chik,its a treat for sure.

picture.php

picture.php

strawberry kush...i get no scent of strawberries from her yet,as of now this shit smells like strait fuely gassy dank...im really looking forward to the finished product,1st time flowering her out.looks promising

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
black domina

picture.php

picture.php

perma frost....ill have to get the lineage on her i forgot what they said she was last time i looked her up.she loves to branch out once topped,cant quite put my finger on the smell but as she progresses ill try to describe it the best i can,but i suck at it so dont expect much hehehe...

sorry about the yellow pic but tried to show how she branches out

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php