picture.php

picture.php

TK

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

Theoldweldflash

Damn T! You never cease to amaze....always picking mostly perfect phenos. That's what this is all about, gettin dirty with these hoes and burning em up, shine on brotherman! Oh yeah, if you get to pimpin out Irene on the stroll, I got a place that bitch can do work....lol

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MoNeY-wattup homie,just trying to do these chikas justice over here...
you know the routine brother.
peace-T-

heady-yes yes,shes a photogenic lady for sure....doesnt have a bad angle hehehe...
peace-T-

weld-ryt ryt,im trying to get my stable back up,had a issue a couple summers ago that almost wiped me out,was lucky to save the ones i did but now i need to get some more variety back in the game.
i hear ya loud and clear broski...irene....she loves to travel.....freekin lot lizard lmao...
peace-T-

okay here we go....got some pics for your viwing pleasure

some TK i just flipped,this was on day 2

picture.php

picture.php

deathstar...week 3,around day 25

picture.php

sour power og #6

picture.php

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sour power og #9...this one is quickly turning into what looks like the keeper,shes frostier and the structure of the buds look to have the most potential....pretty stinky too...another badass from Karma Genetics.....what else would u expect!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pure raspberry og #5.....straight raspberry smell,really greasy to the touch,frosty...cant wait to see if the smell carries over to the taste....fingers crossed....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pure raspberry og #3......like whoa....really looking like keeper material....smell is funky rank body odor w a raspberry hint under that....im really hoping this one smokes like she grows and smells....if so ill most likely be keeping this and the #5

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and pure raspberry og #6.....less stinky than the others but seems to have some major frost production going on.
being at only around day 44-45 these all still have plenty of time to turn up during the home stretch....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Im sorry but the TK Stardawg all day err day.....deathstar fire irene fire but the BasicShapes is just killing it fam....told you...not one person didnt do the ooo wop look over and ask what it was.....onky problem u didnt bring enough....lmao....
im putting some more dedicated time in her when the time comes....after 5+years you forget what u had at one point....so thanks again for keeping her in tact....
props your one hellava grower/friend....

T

Theoldweldflash

Fuck! It can't do or say shit, but huge props to you T, for keepin shit correct for yourself amd the fam. Keep that beacon shining on brotherman!������������������������������������

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Truly humbled homie!!!! Seriously impressive work, :tiphat:

Raspberry #3 & #5 look to be some winners. Praying those taste/smoke like they should!

Fingers crossed my BasicShapes bed comes out half as good as yours this run!! Hehehe, love the name

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup fellaz thanks for droppin through...

sirsmoke-thank you broski,yea man im trying my best to put my foor in their asses...the raspberries look like theyre gona be some 60 day strains,i dnt see them going much over that,they look dont now but not when u get close up on the trichs....almost though...
peace-T-

MoNeY-yo yo,wattup...fasho man...i like them all but.....YES!!! dude do you know how proud i was of my work when literally everyone was like oh damn wtf is that!?
like fucking people actually were telling me that it was the best thing they smoked all weekend....talk about motivation,i mean these are other bad ass growers coming and shaking my hand talkin about "good fuckin work man"....cloud 9 homie...
ryt on homie,you know me,when i find something i like i hold it close....ran that black domina for damn near 12 years before i lost her,ill get her back though...i can feelit in the cards...and you are also a helluva friend homie...:respect:
peace-T-

weld-wattupper maing.....thank you bro,im just trying to do my share you know.
MoNeY creates the bomb bomb and i grow that shit out accordingly..
teamwork makes the dream work!
peace-T-

BI-sup brother...im glad you enjoyed the tour,
yup....if the raspberries come through like they look to be,i def have something special on my hands....and you know ill be whoring her ass out lol....
i wish my TK wouldve been more far along when you seen them in flower they were only on day 6...but at least i had some done to smoke on...glad you enjoyed her.
like i said bro,top her and pinch her and she will blow up...then when u flip her,flip at damn near the size you want her to finish...she will turn into a fat ass bush in stretch and give you pop can buds all over.
yes the name......so now we need one called....primary colors,i can picture her sexy ass now... :))
peace-T-

Usual-waaasssssaaaaaaaaaap!
salute back F.A.M.
you already know,much respect back at you man.
wish you couldve made it out homie....next time a little more heads up fasho....
next ones in cali...never been to cali yet....weather weed and women....im down!
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ryt on......le'go.....

pure raspberry og #5 @47 days....this one and the #3 looking to be 60 day phenos imo....we shall see...all these plants are from seed w the exception of the 2 deathstar pics....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts