Simply Beautiful brother T :woohoo:
Always drool inducing buds all up in here :good:
Still my favorite thread of all time this one mate :gday:
:smoke out:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CV told me that Tripple Nova was some of his best work bar none. I'm really interested to see what that lady produces. Also, that Rasp OG #6 is looking on point for sure. Definitely has that lanky OG look to it.

Nice update!

dank.Frank

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
beautiful shots
would love to compare that raz og to the raz kush I been rocking for yrs now. that's what I won the concentrate entry with last yr 420
those triple nova beans I been sitting on for about a yr now. that lush growth and vigor got me wanting to pop them now

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
b00m-sup bro,thanks for dropping in,im glad you like the view,
and i am glad your digging the show. :D
peace-T-

pt-wassup homie....just trying to do what it do...
peace-T-

d.f-sup brother,ya man that sr og #6 is a nice chik but shes a trip fasho.
everytime i watered or fed her in veg she would go from looking beautiful to having these wilted cabbage looking leafs then shed straighten back out....when i flipped her she did the same thing for the 1st 10-11 days,now at 2weeks its going away and shes looking beautiful again.

the triple nova has me really having high hopes as well.i just wish my clumsy ass wouldve been able to save more then just the one to choose from...hopefully she smokes as well as shes growing...fingers crossed....

and the sour power og from karma,man dude they have changed so much through the stretch,the one i thought was my runt looks really promising now just like the rest....pick coming soon,stretch is over and theyll get staked and a pic or few.

thanks for droppin in yo.
peace-T-

sirsmoke-wassup my friend,always good to have you drop in.
yea man if youre sitting on some of these id get them in the dirt yo,
i wish i wouldve had a backup pack but my dumb ass only grabbed the one.
i do have some other packs ill be popping soon along with something special i was contacted about (rubs hands together with sly grin)
coming soon yo.
peace-T-

chunky-wattup yo,yes that deathstar has taken a place in my heart lol....
seriously though it is some A1 smoke and yield aint too shabby either.
peace-T-

ill get some pics upas soon as the transplanting and staking for the next run and the lings is done...thanks for droppin in fellaz.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks fellaz.....

a few pics...

here goes some TK before and after they were transplanted up,im gonna veg these out for about 3 more weeks before flip.

before x plant....

picture.php

picture.php

after...

picture.php

picture.php

deathstar,day 1

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the seeds....all seeds at day 14 flower...

sour power og #11

this is the shortest one going in,but the branches went nuts after flipping her and started reaching like crazy...

picture.php

sour power og #9

picture.php

sour power og #6...kind of hard to make out her structure in this pic but shes pretty sexy,my favorite of the 3 as of now...

picture.php

triple nova....

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pure raspberry og's

p.r og #5

picture.php

p.r og #6

picture.php

yo, d.f.....here you can see some of the wrinkle she has left from when she was trippin,
thw whole top leafs of the plant were like this and worse but she snappin back into shape now....

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and my favorite pure raspberry og as of now....i thought i got a whole plant shot of her but i guess not....these pics will just have to keep you wondering.... :D

p.r og #3.....day 14....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Nice drop homie

That last raz looks similar to my raz I got as far as pink/purple in the first cluster burst

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Looks like a perma frost is bout to spit a nanner btw.
Thought I'd mention that in case I'm correct I'd hate to see pollen flying around in there.
#2011 2nd pic top of flower. Hope I'm wrong. I know those are prone to problems from before

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sirsmoke-yea she does that yo,thats why thats the last one im growing out.
i already axed the mama,aint got time for that,shes killer but not worth the hassle.
i pick them off and shes about done anyways....thanks for the eye though bro.
peace-T-

SirSmokalot

Veteran
No problem my brother I feel compelled to say something if I see it because I know you run a perpetual and The havoc that can create
I spot that yellow from 10ft away hawk eye SOB
Just tryin to help