What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
and last but most def not least...the sour power og's....mayun,i wish you guys can smell the power in these chiks....loud is an understatement....

sour power random shots....neither one of these are going anywhere,im pretty sure theyll both make the team....

damn t. those are greasy af. gorgeous.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
weld-thanks for dropping by homie.
peace-T-

5lg-bro,the sour powers are the definite standouts of all the seeds popped.
pics to come.
peace-T-

SD - thank you.i took them at 65....dried pics coming up,
peace-T-

TnT-sup ma....ryt on yo,gotta work hard today to have a successful tomorrow.
peace-T-

heady-sup bro....yea man the raspberries aint bad either but these sour powers ....jeesh,the tastes and smells off these 2 keeper chiks....just stupid good.
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

ok,so.....out of the sourpowers and the raspberries there was one pheno of each that just def aint gonna make the cut,not that it was terrible,but just wasnt anything like these other trophies i lucked up and found,that being said,i didnt even trim them good,i left on all the sugar and cleaned it up,ill be pressing both plants up.....rosin head lol....that part.

ok so,the raspberries,one seeded up a little bit and caused a little trouble w one of the girls directly next to her but nothing major.,the other 2 did not...ill be keeping the 2 that didnt...one is purple and berry as fuck and the other is slammin w flavor...musky berry sour/fruit....itll be nice to see what theyll do after i get them dialed in...

pure raspberry og #3

picture.php

pure raspberry og #6....like whoa....

picture.php

pure raspberry og #5....the one that seeded up

picture.php

sour power og's.....both these chiks are staying around for a while...dont let the sloppy trim on the one pic fool you,shes probably the stinkiest tastier of the 2 as of right now...

sour power og #6

picture.php

sour power og #9

picture.php

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
triple nova....this girl was kind of in a bad spot in the room,shes tasty as hell but the yield was shit...im gonna def give her a few runs and better situated in the room.she deserves a few chances just on quality alone ...

picture.php

ok enough dry shots.....

a few of the deathstars,day 60.....kept the stretch down on them this time....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tk's....this is the plant i love to grow the most out of everything i have ever run....
my style of growing and this lady match perfectly...there aint as many here as it looks but i just make them bushes and she loves it....

picture.php

this is one of the smaller ones but she was in a good spot to get the pic.i tried to get pics of some of the others but all the pics came out too shitty to make the cut

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wut it do Y?!
Lookin fire in here holmes! I got some sour power og beans in my fridge, might gotta pop sumfa. You still on the maxi? I jus switched over to Veg+bloom, filled up rez for first time tonight, so far way easier to mix, for some reason maxi been not mixin in my rez lately, matter fact it seem like since they got bought by scotts or whatever the shit aint been the same, maybe im trippin or the local store got a bad batch, no tellin...
Wuts them plants u just posted? looks kill too. Glad ta see u still up n runnin doin the most!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattupper G-Mozy!

last ones are TK....triangle kush...actually theyre tk x stardawg from the info i gathered recently.

bro i been off that maxi for over a year easily...ive been on the veg + bloom too,i do use maxi and koolbloom at day 35 - 40 sometimes for a few feedings then back on the V+B to finish out...i think that hard push a few times at the end helps them get that beef...im in soil though so i can do it easier than other mediums i guess....

pop the sour powers homie.them mfkrs are some straight flame.
always good to have you pop in brotha.

peace-T-

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
As expected homie!
On to the next. This recent run of yours has me sorting seed packs again. I should just go tuck em back away now before I kill em lol

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks sirsmoke....lol maaaan thats what i did bro,i actually popped like 5 packs and them 8 were the only survivors that were females....a bad run is a understatement lol...was my bad though,was winter when i popped them and i let it get too cold in there i think...shouldve kept them under 24 hr light for a while....

thanks for droppin in homie...
peace -T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

some shots of the TK run i have going...need to transplant and flip the next set this week.
idk if i can fit them in there though,these ladies are blowed the fuck up...pics were taken day 50/70

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

there are still 3 behind me when i shot this pic...

picture.php

same w this one....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the only #4 in the set....i have to keep me some #4 in a jar lol....
i let her veg a little too long and she got a little tall during stretch,she still did ok though.
with less veg and a little more training i couldve got her to turn up a little harder...more bud less stem type shit you know....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hope you enjoyed the shots...
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol heady..i gotta say im loving the view right about now.
thanks for dropping in yo.
peace-T-

T

Theoldweldflash

Ton, nothing can be said about your selections nor your stable. You have taken the indoor medium scale growers to a.new level. Everytime I see one of your rooms packed tight with a shit ton of stakes, I know someone is real fucking tired of trimmin...lol. fuckitol and just squish it! You know ya wanna!��

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
I got a Irene mommy back again. Gifted to my best friend, let her go for 2 runs, and requested her back. He brought me a bushy lil 1 gallon mom.
Just as I run out of Irene oil and the last of the buds, she swoops back into the veg tent.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
them bamboo sticks be souvenirs later on.

so much resin on them, you could hot box a camp fire.

diabolico

Veteran
the only #4 in the set....i have to keep me some #4 in a jar lol....
i let her veg a little too long and she got a little tall during stretch,she still did ok though.
with less veg and a little more training i couldve got her to turn up a little harder...more bud less stem type shit you know....

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

hope you enjoyed the shots...
peace-T-
Every time I go here, I refer eyes !! Heart Congratulations, my friend. :tiphat: