What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Clubs of Irene!! :tiphat::tiphat:

Damn homie, think that's the thickest I've ever seen that hoe get! Gotta get those chicks in some Lane Bryant commercials!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks fellaz....always feels good getting some compliments from your peers and peeps you respect.much appreciated.

ptfarmer-shes 65 days today.
peace-T-

d.f-wattup bro....thanks maing.
i think shes just about there.
peace-T-

vince-sup homie....yea man,i tried the "veg for X amout of time n flip" schedule before but most times i just got plants that couldnt reach their full potential because they didnt get enough veg.
thanks for the compliments.
peace-T-

thedank-ryt on man,thanks.
shes not too finicky at all,shell grow awesome weed in harsh conditions but to get her to turn up like that it took me some time to dial her.love this chik.
peace-T-

heady-bwahahaha that is some funny shit.....dudes face though :D
thanks man.
peace-T-

mugenbao-thank you....i appreciate the + vibes.
peace-T-

broindy-thanks homie....yea man,she got pretty thick this time.....almost makes me think it might be worth putting in more then just a handful next run lol.
and you know ill be....trying.....to save.....some....for...
when......we......meet up......must.....resist.....urge......to.......smoke.....it all.....up.

lol....peace brother.
-T-

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys,been a busy week around here for sure.

just gonna drop some pics and be outty....tired as a mfkr,garden has me working OT...

...here goes a dozen TK on day 1 or 2....there is also a nice big The white and a nice sized permafrost in this set but ill have to snap some pics of them another time....

picture.php

here goes a few shots of them from last night...day 21

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i defoliated them a little bit and staked them after these pics but i didnt snap any pics of them yet,ill get a few up soon.

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
#4 day 1.....

picture.php

last night...day 21

picture.php

picture.php

that fruity cut that idk wtf it is..a week or so before the axe

picture.php

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You getting a sour fuel skunk butt on the deathstar? I know that cut can get an amazing dead skunk reek to her...seeing her makes me miss that smoke. :respect:

dank.Frank

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks fellaz appreciate all the kind words...

m8-glad youre enjoying the view homie.
peace-T-

d.f-ya bruh,shes def reeking of that sour gas,
she gets to stankin/skunkin up the place right about now,
home stretch.....
might need new filters before i flip a mono of her lol.
peace-T-

kin dawg-thats really big yo,thank you for the huge compliments....i have like 5 threads in my subs that i would say the same thing about as well....respect to all the growers that are putting their heart into it.
peace-T-

just have to edit this in,the last set of pics i dropped of the TK's and the #4's after stretch are only day 21....idk why i thought they were farther along but i checked my calander today and im only at day 24 today.just wanted to clear that up....

veg shot,looking over the seeds....mix run of veg overflow on the left,the right is all TK.
pretty sure i cloned out of whatever was goin on w the TK because she done got some act right in her system for me...

picture.php

TK after some staking and defoliating....

picture.php

picture.php

the white

picture.php

permafrost

picture.php

peace-T-

Last edited:
T

Theoldweldflash

Sup Ton, I need to see me some Irene and need to see her bad....ugh. That wench just looks absolutely devine....a true conneseur's smoke....peace and shine on broham...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Irene is one of the best sour/kush indica dom smokes I've ever had. She's keeper all day.

dank.Frank

Jesco

deathstars

View Image

#4's caught up w the TK's and ready for transplant,a few stakes, and flip.
theyre topped like crazy.4's have about 6 tops each and the tk are freeking bushes....way less plants there then it looks like.once i get them transplanted and flipped u will see,i just have such a small space to veg in,i sometimes have to cram them in.

View Image

View Image

TK mama

View Image

Wow... you have your hands full there!
Nice work.

Latest posts

Latest posts