What's new

Greyskull's Perpetual Medical Coco Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest5703

MMM those seeds look good bro! Wheres the dry nugs shots?!?!? Don't tell me you smoked it all already!!! FFA just rooted and some GI rooted a day or two ago and are in cups now....PEACE

K

krushonkush

Grey, you loco fool you! Your room is sooo sweet. I wish.....
Looks like its Chuck D's time to shine. Girls look dank, thanks
for sharing. O yea SOUR D is the shit!!! keep em green bro! :joint:

G

Greyskull

caligreen said:
Wheres the dry nugs shots?!?!? Don't tell me you smoked it all already!!!
um... my dog ate it? :rasta: Whats up cali. I've just been neglectful with bud shots, but only 'cause I cannot take 'em for crap. I do okay with the plants.... buds are all dark and fuzzy or brighted out due to flash. no skills...

krushonkush said:
Looks like its Chuck D's time to shine
Its gonna get a chance, for sure. Its been about a year since I started any kind of seed. Its cool. The thing I HATE about seeds is just not knowing what the hell you are baking in the oven (is their a truly superior plant in there?). But then again, the journey's the best part, too!

I am soooo stoked the SD seed is moving right along with the Chuckies. I hope it turns out to be a fuckin awesome girlie, but if it turns out to be a male that'd be cool too. Wha wha what????
Yeah, it will be cool if the SD is a male. I will collect pollen (maybe keep alive as a breeding plant???) and attempt a breeding project with some of my cuts... I have a name all picked out and everything. Have to learn what to look for in a papa plant. Might be cool something to do....

Since I changed to the bigger Cool Suns reflectors I am now trying to fit 16 plants per table... I took cuts for my next 2 crops 10/9... here's how the SDxSB fared... ouch!
Thats actually how all the others look, too. No worries, they'll bounce back pretty quick with stellar new growth. My MTF in soil is just not doing very well.... I haven't been able to get her pumping in soil yet... maybe I haven't been picking the right rooted cutting for my soil moms... I gotta say, I think I have the right one picked out this time. She's almost ready to transplant.

I was thinking as I was working this eveing that even though I am only doing 2k over 2 4x4s, keeping a perpetually moving garden of this size is a ton of work! As much as I dream of doing an 8 light-op I don't know how I'd be able to keep up. Got 3 plants in 3g pots late wk 5, 21 plants late wk 4, 16 plants late wk 1, plus my veging ladies... and my seedlings! FUCK!!!!!

G

Greyskull

Thats the Sour Diesel seedling you see there... c'mon and grow baby grow!

A

alegoblin

Nice growing GS its a pleasure to watch your thread and glean knowledge.Peace.Ale.

Perka

hey Greyskull u know if i can get some MTF seeds in spain or close to spain?
i really want this strain!! man

meduser180056

Greyskull said:
I was thinking as I was working this eveing that even though I am only doing 2k over 2 4x4s, keeping a perpetually moving garden of this size is a ton of work! As much as I dream of doing an 8 light-op I don't know how I'd be able to keep up. Got 3 plants in 3g pots late wk 5, 21 plants late wk 4, 16 plants late wk 1, plus my veging ladies... and my seedlings! FUCK!!!!!

Haha totally automated watering really helps tho. Don't underestimate yourself it's possible especially with a lil help from some friends during the times where there is a lot of work. I've been able to keep up with 6000 it's not so bad. The perpetual makes it harder tho for sure and I don't do perpetual.

I ordered up a trimbox based on the pictures you put up of the finished trim job with them. Looks like it will save a lot of time. Any tips on the ideal blade adjustment? Also what kind of grate do you use the big or small hole one? I'm trying to get them to send me a small grate cuz they fucked up and gave me a big one. The slots look to big and a finger could easily fit in there! I told em I don't want it till the smaller grate comes.

G

Greyskull

alegoblin said:
Nice growing GS its a pleasure to watch your thread and glean knowledge.Peace.Ale.

Mahalo for the kind words alegoblin :wave:

Perka said:
hey Greyskull u know if i can get some MTF seeds in spain or close to spain?
i really want this strain!! man

Aloha Perka. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that lady is a clone only plant... no seeds available :nono: . Sorry boss...

Yo meduser180056! Nice come up on the Trimbox dude! Its awesome... you'll see. Mine is just the plain-jain straight-outta-tha-box. Stock grate; though I have been thinking the thinner grate might make for a litte bit tidier cut. I haven't done any blade adjustments - just had it sharpened twice at the cutlery store. I told them "mini-lawn mower"... paid cash, of course (and yes the blade was clean & sterile before bringing it in).
You're gonna be styling come harvest day. No more having to spend 3 weeks with a pair of scissors in your hands, or having to fork out $200 per LB per worker. Like Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top says, "Its a good thang."

I transplanted the seedlings in the rockwool cubes into 16oz cups of coco. A few of the Chuck D's have sprouted up and thru the top layer, and the rest are right behind. The Sour Diesel is just breaking surface, too... :woohoo: I fed them light dose (600ppm) of PBP, ThriveAlive (B1), and Roots Excellurator @ ph 5.8 and now will leave them be for a few days while I watch what happens.

G

Greyskull

Greyskull has been a busy grower!
Check out the roots from cuts taken 10/9... we're talking 7 days people! Its all about the EZClone + Clonex. Don't hate!

I transplanted 37 little rooted cuts into cups to get them ready for the next 2 crops. SourDieselxSourBubba, Bubba Kush, MTF, Grape Romulan, and GDP... all under 400w MH 24/7

.....SDxSB right after haircut................. and then 7 days later..... 400w mh 24/7. :headbange

The Sour Diesel S1 is coming along nicely....

And so are the Cannacopia ChuckD seedlings...

The next crop to harvest is in week 5 day 5. Here's a closer looks at those girls
....... Grape Romulan................................SDxSB.......................................Bubba Kush

I am glad the weather has cooled off some. Hopefully I'll be able to pull some color out of the plants thru the fall & winter. We'll see......

Last edited:

bambam

Nice looking up date! Man looks like you have been putting in some work! See you got the bubba Kush there. I got her and she is young. Rooted clone young lol. I may shoot you a pm and ask a few ?'s about the do and don't's of this one.. That is if you dont mind. I know you are a man on the run....Take care and keep the updates coming!

G

Greyskull

aloha bambam. Yeah transplanting 37 cuts into cuts takes a lot lionger than most peple realize... gotta prep the cups, then gotta fill the cups, then give them a light feeding to weten them up, then place the rooted cuts in, then fill in w/extra coco, then give them another little bit of food. FUCK! It's a job....
nice avatar btw!
whatever you need to know I'd be happy to try to help you out. PM is totally cool.
Stay safe.

G

Greyskull

SCORE!!!!
Aside from having to chase some paper down Greyskull has had a pretty fucking kick ass weekend. Added a few sets of genes to my garden courtesey of a couple ICMag homies - you know who you are - BIG MAHALOS TO YOU. You are solid peeps GOOD PEOPLE great peers to have & look up to :respect: :bow: :friends: Stay Safe!

"What did we add?", you say... hmmmmmmm

Only some SR71 Purple Kush, OGKush(fire)xAfghaniKush, H3Ad's G13xDiesel, CC's FFA, Blackberry Kush & Banana Kush! ..... and a CAP CO2 controller+CAP regulator+20lb tank

I just got done feeding them giving them all a nice little feed of 700ppm (added 1ml/g superthrive + 2ml/g metanaturals N) and got them off to the side some so they aren't getting the full 400w yet. I am expecting them to be happy little bitches in the morning when I get over to check on them.

Stoked for sure! I'll ahve some pics up tomorrow sometime....

bambam

OgkushXafgankush is that one of the ograskle(or whatever it is) offerings? I have the ogxthewhite waiting to be done. They are going into my DWC or 5gal coco buckets. Nice to see you are adding to your garden! So how is the GDP going? I cant get over that cut of yours! LOL Looking nice. The 1000 is still rocking the 4x4 so i should have some bud shots for you to look at soon.......That gdp looks black almost! LOL Take care and keep it safe man!

Dee9

My friends niece wanted to be HeManGirl when she grew up! :)

Greyscull, we just gawked at your amazing grow.

Well done. Maybe I should get that ec meter!

G

Greyskull

Aloha bambam :wave: Thats the one alright. Supposed to be pretty good but we'll have to grow her out and see how she flies! You like that GDP, huh? She's not bad at all my friend. Glad to hear the 1k is working out for you. If you can deal with the heat go 1000s every time is my way of thinking.

Welcome aboard Dee9. Mahalos for the kind words. Hey my meter is awesome - I don't think I'd have been able to dial everything as much as I have without it. Its all about being "in range".

Dee9

Thanks for the welcome Greyscull -

I think I broke a bone in my foot yesterday moving a heavy soil container - another good reason to use coco - it is not as heavy as soil...

Now I am hopping and crawling around the house - and I am not even plastered!!

bambam

Dee9 not to jack the thread but you could bust that foot up with a 5gallon bucket full of coco and water just as easy. LOL Ask my little toe on my left foot. Good luck with the foot bro!

Greyskull- I have seen some GDP that almost looks black and then some that are just purple. Are or have you gotten any expresion of color with your cut? What kinda temps are you seeing it at if any? Thanks for your time and keep it safe!

G

Greyskull

Dee9 that's a bummer dog! Take care fo that bad wheel.

bambam - from what I can tell from that first run of th gdp that she'll get some color (purple) starting about week 7. My flowering temps for that run maxed at 81.

bambam

Good to know greyskull! I also max out at 81-82 so i should see some when the time comes! I think i might get some color on some of the plants i have now. The 2 Grape Krush and the ogxblue sat 2.2's are looking to show some color! Cant wait tell they do. That is if they do show purps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts