What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

vermontman

Veteran
Hi VM, do you notice a lot of variation in terpenes/aroma/taste between the purple and gold IBLs? IE: purple stuff tends to be a bit more berry and green more lemon etc?
Hello @Greencedar!
Yes there is a bit of difference between the two. The Oax Green Line has a Balsam fir fragrance/lemon pledge and the Oax purple line has more Pine Balsam/lavender kind of notes.

vermontman

Veteran
Hello @Landfein!
Also looking pretty awesome to say the least thank you also for sharing and helping to keep this thread special.
Had anyone heard from vermontman as far as his other place surviving Helene?
Hi @moose/MI!
Thank you for asking! I did have flooding in the lower part of my my house about 18 inches in my bedroom. So a bit of repair and cleanup there to go and some sheet rock replacement, but could have been much worse. Now I know mini split condensers can be totally submerged and not be lost. HAHA
That all being said it looks like another one of those fuckers is heading there again, so it's just a wait and see. It's been one heck of a past few months two heart surgeries and it looks like two hurricanes. But still feeling fortunate great about life and very very optimistic, but also bit sad for all others that have it so much worse than myself.

Latest posts

Latest posts