What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

vermontman

Smells like watermelon candy! Freaking amazing, my whole yard smells like this Zac Tribute and the green mountain grape.
There was a short little bit 2 days ago that the clutch smell came back really strong on her, but the flowers continue to just smell like watermelon jolly ranchers, it’s freaking crazy, she smells absolutely nothing like any of the Zac Tribute I’ve grown out previously.

She also didn’t care about our temps. We went over 100 days of temps well above 100°, usually over 110° and never struggled. The GMG and some of my others couldn’t keep up with magnesium due to the transpiration rates in the heat, but the Zac tribute took it like a champ!
She’s still got a little time left to go but is doing fantastic!

View attachment 19071229
View attachment 19071230 View attachment 19071231
Hello @Cactus Squatter!
Its kind of funny I have grown out the same clones of Zacatecas Tribute for a few years now and not sure what has changed but for the first time I got a burnt rubber kind of smell off one of my ladies, but it seemed to be short lived, now she is back to more sweet candy pine? I guess my thought is there are so many influences, it's just amazing to see them come about!
THANK YOU!
For sharing.

ZomVee

Hello @Cactus Squatter!
Its kind of funny I have grown out the same clones of Zacatecas Tribute for a few years now and not sure what has changed but for the first time I got a burnt rubber kind of smell off one of my ladies, but it seemed to be short lived, now she is back to more sweet candy pine? I guess my thought is there are so many influences, it's just amazing to see them come about!
THANK YOU!
For sharing.

Are those F1s? Do you smoke F2 Zacatecas Tribute as well?

ZomVee

IMG_20240923_173137775.jpg

IMG_20240923_172542289.jpg

IMG_20240915_140649818.jpg
IMG_20240923_172314221_HDR.jpg