What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

Captain Red Eye

I'm happy to remind you of your youth. This grow is powered on just 10 kg of pelleted cow manure. No backing breaking involved. Two of the Bangi Congo/Panama x Purple Satellites are stealing the show at this stage. Did you every have sharp ginger smells on the stem rub? It's new to me on this girls. Delicious, with a hint of lemon and sweetness.

View attachment 19066839

View attachment 19066841

View attachment 19066840

You're bringing some smiles and nodding heads to the old guerilla guys. Thanks!!

(I replied with same comment to Baphomet, by mistake, but dammit, it's Sunday so he gets to keep the like...but I realllly like seeing what you're doing! Nice job. )

The Baphomet

Veteran
Green mountain gold
IMG_5855.jpeg

WestShoreBestShore

Oaxacan Gold 1979
New line is looking very promising! Look for FEM seeds through North Atlantic seed in Maine also carrying all ACE lines.
I must say she is the closest thing I have seen to my original Oaxacan Gold in many respects.

View attachment 19066796 View attachment 19066797 View attachment 19066798 View attachment 19066799
Fantastic! Were the Oaxacan buds very green from back in the 70s? That is what I recall, but my brain is not all that reliable. So. Vt 72 or 73. I will be looking for this - and, feminized! Thanks vermontman!

moose/MI

A lot is happening here at 42°N. 🌞 🌴
Sunday marked 8 weeks of flower. 🌼 😍
My first seed production hit 5 weeks so they should be good for the future. 🫘 🌱
They'll get a couple more weeks for sure.

A dome of high pressure is parked over us bringing the most unbelievable season in recent memory. ☀️☀️
This will be 3 weeks with no rain in September. 😲
A time of the season when we normally are going out of our way to cover and protect the crop from rain and pm mold and bud rot.
I'm experiencing none of that this season. 🏅

It took a lot of reading and research off the hype-path to find Green Mountain Seeds and vermontman. 😉
A leap of faith that he had a line that would suit my needs. A direct contradiction to what everyone else around me thought.
Even though I thought it was going to happen and I researched and planned my grow around it ... I'm still having to pinch myself how it all is coming together.
Sometimes it seems like a dream. 😉

My Sativa's are filling out and finishing up under the intense summer heat with a flourish rather than a cold/damp whimper. 🥵 😃 🌴
They are starting to lean from their added weight.
They are growing quality resin in this sun. Truly mimicking their homeland.

Volume is measured differently than you might think... a 90u trichrome has 8x the volume of resin than a 45u not double.🤔 So this can be a big thing for me as I make hash from everything I don't stash as flower.

Performance rather than just looks.
I'm just giddy! 🌾🍂
Thank you @vermontman, @dubi and everyone that's made this possible.

Attachments

• 20240913_142611~2.jpg
    20240913_142611~2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 32
  • 20240916_094206~2.jpg
    20240916_094206~2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20240915_091816_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240915_091816_Chrome.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 20240916_091318.jpg
    20240916_091318.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • 20240914_193415.jpg
    20240914_193415.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
  • 20240915_142831.jpg
    20240915_142831.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20240915_092031_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240915_092031_Chrome.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20240915_091715_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240915_091715_Chrome.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 28

vermontman

I'm happy to remind you of your youth. This grow is powered on just 10 kg of pelleted cow manure. No backing breaking involved. Two of the Bangi Congo/Panama x Purple Satellites are stealing the show at this stage. Did you every have sharp ginger smells on the stem rub? It's new to me on this girls. Delicious, with a hint of lemon and sweetness.

View attachment 19066839

View attachment 19066841

View attachment 19066840
Well that seems to be working for you just fine!
Not much longer now.

vermontman

A lot is happening here at 42°N. 🌞 🌴
Sunday marked 8 weeks of flower. 🌼 😍
My first seed production hit 5 weeks so they should be good for the future. 🫘 🌱
They'll get a couple more weeks for sure.

A dome of high pressure is parked over us bringing the most unbelievable season in recent memory. ☀️☀️
This will be 3 weeks with no rain in September. 😲
A time of the season when we normally are going out of our way to cover and protect the crop from rain and pm mold and bud rot.
I'm experiencing none of that this season. 🏅

It took a lot of reading and research off the hype-path to find Green Mountain Seeds and vermontman. 😉
A leap of faith that he had a line that would suit my needs. A direct contradiction to what everyone else around me thought.
Even though I thought it was going to happen and I researched and planned my grow around it ... I'm still having to pinch myself how it all is coming together.
Sometimes it seems like a dream. 😉

My Sativa's are filling out and finishing up under the intense summer heat with a flourish rather than a cold/damp whimper. 🥵 😃 🌴
They are starting to lean from their added weight.
They are growing quality resin in this sun. Truly mimicking their homeland.

Volume is measured differently than you might think... a 90u trichrome has 8x the volume of resin than a 45u not double.🤔 So this can be a big thing for me as I make hash from everything I don't stash as flower.

Performance rather than just looks.
I'm just giddy! 🌾🍂
Thank you @vermontman, @dubi and everyone that's made this possible.
Well HELL!
That is quite the endorsement that pleases me to no end to see people enjoying my work and displaying their efforts!
Amazing gardens there and terrific gardeners all on this thread.
Very thrilling to see!
THANK YOU!

vermontman

Man that is one chunky bushy Gal!
Super work there!
Fantastic! Were the Oaxacan buds very green from back in the 70s? That is what I recall, but my brain is not all that reliable. So. Vt 72 or 73. I will be looking for this - and, feminized! Thanks vermontman!
Hey man!
No actually the buds from my Oaxacan Gold that I grow from the seventies looked like these pics of big long spears, below on the right pictured in High Times Magazine that came out at about the same time the Oaxacan shipment came in. And it was a long time ago but I think I remember Oaxacan coming in late winter?

thWM326WZ1.jpg

Last edited: