What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

vermontman

Yeah those guys are always out though. No worries ill just get them from mandala when the get back from vacation. Whats your final thoughts on the second coming of mulanje vtman? Do you have any further projects planned?
Hey Rob!
I have a couple Mulanje clones But I made another generation of seeds from my favorite plants, from my original lines which I like better that landrace seeds strain, theirs a bit on the wilder side and needs longer to finish. If they ever legalize things down South I will be all over more African breeding the winter climate there is superb for tropical Sativa strains outdoors here I am focusing on repros of original strains and my basic GMS seed line up. It's a lot of work just keeping IBL strains fresh, and juggle all the breeding work.

RobFromTX

Hey Rob!
I have a couple Mulanje clones But I made another generation of seeds from my favorite plants, from my original lines which I like better that landrace seeds strain, theirs a bit on the wilder side and needs longer to finish. If they ever legalize things down South I will be all over more African breeding the winter climate there is superb for tropical Sativa strains outdoors here I am focusing on repros of original strains and my basic GMS seed line up. It's a lot of work just keeping IBL strains fresh, and juggle all the breeding work.
Well i appreciate all the hard work producing these outstanding strains :smoke:

vermontman

May as well throw up another few final pictures of these two Zack t. Thinking these both will come down on Friday at around 65 days. Maybe it's my 11-hour lights on schedule that helped, but these finished amazingly fast. I'll catch you in another week or two. Getting busy now that the weather is turning nicer in Michigan!

View attachment 18835138 View attachment 18835139 View attachment 18835140 View attachment 18835141 View attachment 18835144
Hey MG
Looking super yummy there!
I always find harvest time bitter sweet,
but certainly more sweet!

MIGreenman

You did a great job on those Greenman. Do you think Zac would pair well with gmg for an indoor grow?
I have not run the grape yet, but it sure sounds like the finishing time is going to line right up. Both of the phenos i had are finishing within days of each other which is incredible because they are so clearly sativa in structure. Hardly any lateral branching so you would be able to pack a bunch of these next to each other and still allow plenty of light penetration indoors. Go for it!

RobFromTX

It certainly would! I know i have been interested in the Purple Sattelite last year, and the Mountain Gold this year, hopefully that becomes a reality at some point
I grew his mountain gold and it was dynamite! Made the grow room smell like a candy shop. Im really looking forward to growing the Zacatecas and green mountain grape after seeing all these beautiful turnouts.

Keif Cake

Veteran
I grew his mountain gold and it was dynamite! Made the grow room smell like a candy shop. Im really looking forward to growing the Zacatecas and green mountain grape after seeing all these beautiful turnouts.
Oh yeah, thats another i saw I'm really interested in is Zacateca Tribute.
I'm just now seeing about Green Mountain Grape, no reason not to want that one as well.

6 months is such a long time to wait on Mandala

RobFromTX

Oh yeah, thats another i saw I'm really interested in is Zacateca Tribute.
I'm just now seeing about Green Mountain Grape, no reason not to want that one as well.

6 months is such a long time to wait on Mandala
Yeah they know how to have a good life only working half the year. Real gorilla still has some green mountain grape though if that interests you (y)

Latest posts

Latest posts