What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

ilovegrowing

Hello Ilove!
And welcome! And thank you for sharing!
I think it is great you made F2s of The Grape, If I may? How do you feel it compares to your original grow? Looks damn good from here!
CHEERS!

hey vermontman,

i just saw 3 plants of the grape f2. all of them had the same mostly sativa structure, fairly strong stretch, no herms, and finishing in the same time frame. pretty stable traits in this 3 plants.
one was a very beautiful purple one, with a kind of artificial apricot/peach flavor you find in some sweets. i will grow it again if there is space for it.

another one was as a very vigorous plant, maybe even more vigorous than the mother (hardy and great in cloning). it stretched like crazy. would be great to see it under sunlight. :) the smell is more berry/grape and spice and it had beautiful leaves, more thin and wide, giving it a very elegant look. it cures more to the spice direction, like the motherplant did.

effectwise i can just speak about the motherplant, as im taking a break at the moment. it was an active, talkative and pretty strong and tasty vape. it cut through my tolerance and i was a bit surprised, how strong it was.

ilovegrowing

here are two pictures of the motherplant with different lighting, green mountain grape F1

very vigorous plant, with spicy-sweet terps. cured for 3 month now.
thx for the compliment, vermontman. i try to make an evaluation comparing the F1 and F2 effectwise. i'll be back :cool:
DIMG_20230418_173829~2.jpg
DIMG_20230424_180929.jpg

RobFromTX

Here's an update for anyone who may want to know. I went looking for another pack of Zac Tribute and missed the last packs from real gorilla. I had them substitute a mountain gold which is a great addition to my collection, but I'm disappointed I can't find the Zack anywhere else. Wondering if v man is going to kick more of these out in the future? Apologies if he has already discussed this.
So they do have mountain gold? Ive been waiting for them to restock it. The listings says theyre out

MIGreenman

So they do have mountain gold? Ive been waiting for them to restock it. The listings says theyre out
I guess things move fast because I just checked again after seeing your post and sure enough they're marking. The mountain gold is sold out. Their message said they had one in stock that they could substitute for me. So I will wait and check my mail to see and let you know. Fingers crossed

RobFromTX

I guess things move fast because I just checked again after seeing your post and sure enough they're marking. The mountain gold is sold out. Their message said they had one in stock that they could substitute for me. So I will wait and check my mail to see and let you know. Fingers crossed
Treasure them for me man. Ive missed the past two releases. Youre right, they go like hotcakes

MIGreenman

Hello MG!
Sorry missed this post after driving 1600 miles in two days I am just kicking into high gear here. There are two line from the first seed from 1997 The green line which retains a very lemon pledge
and sweet spice notes. And the Purple line which came out some years later through selection. The green line is is crossed with Hawaiian Sativa for the Mountain Gold strain And the purple line goes into Zacatecas Tribute a cross with Big Sur Holy weed. And the purple line is Key in Purple Satellite a cross with Baglung nepali Sativa, The Purple Oaxacan line carries more of a lavender floral fragrance slight maybe berry scent crossed with Nepali Brings out very cherry notes and often pink pistils.
Green Mountain Grape was born when Purple Satellite was crossed with Mendo purple heirloom and that just slammed it into Grape! The funny thing is all these crosses come in faster outdoors than any of their parents, A very pleasant surprise! Go figure!
I have always been keen on the Old School high quality of of cannabis from a simpler time. Also the reason I kept Oaxacan Gold lines going for so long is I never saw anything like her the old fashion just feel good giggly high that comes through in all her crosses.
Hope that helps!
I'm sure they are both excellent, but I have a funny feeling that the original green line May be the more potent of the two

MIGreenman

May as well throw up another few final pictures of these two Zack t. Thinking these both will come down on Friday at around 65 days. Maybe it's my 11-hour lights on schedule that helped, but these finished amazingly fast. I'll catch you in another week or two. Getting busy now that the weather is turning nicer in Michigan!

PXL_20230425_142703631.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
PXL_20230425_142501817.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
PXL_20230425_142617998.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230425_142545635.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
PXL_20230425_142310631.jpg

Birmaan

I hope but hard also such beautiful ladies to catch in my 10-pack. Unfortunately, I have to wait a bit because there is still no room for the loved ones
May as well throw up another few final pictures of these two Zack t. Thinking these both will come down on Friday at around 65 days. Maybe it's my 11-hour lights on schedule that helped, but these finished amazingly fast. I'll catch you in another week or two. Getting busy now that the weather is turning nicer in Michigan!

View attachment 18835138 View attachment 18835139 View attachment 18835140 View attachment 18835141 View attachment 18835144

Latest posts

Latest posts