What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Grandpa’s Red Lemon Thai by Prempavee

RobFromTX

Day 73 of flowering, we bumped her slowly back up to 11/13 and they are just pumping out the flowers

Left to right, 6, 2, 3, 5, 1

We had some lockouts and have corrected course, plants are back on track. plants 1 and 2 were hit the hardest.

View attachment 19078133

plant 1
Long whispy pistils and some nice foxtails are building up.

View attachment 19078134

plant 5,
shes building up some serious chunkiness but it looks loose and has longer pistils

View attachment 19078135

plant 3,
she already threw some nanners and will not be a part of future breeding, short pistils, she had a great almost mango smell

View attachment 19078136

plant 2

She has a pure menthol aroma, the double serrations all over this girl tell me she’s got the skunk in her, plenty of red stems, which are actually clearing up after getting through the lockout phase

View attachment 19078137

plant 6

Just beautiful girl, slow long onset flowering, buds are looking to be more spear shaped, minor double serrations, stem rubs, she is very “wood” smelling

View attachment 19078138

She’s got a nice controllable growth without major intervention, I wish all indoor sativa could be grown like this.

as you can see here just rip off the fan leaves and the stretch is perfect for a tent, barely any trichomes at week 10 she seems very much on the landrace thai side of things.
Wonderful looking plants friend and they look like they will be high yielders

How is the stability so far? Any innersex plants? Ive been told thais are notorious for hermie issues

GrandpaMillenial

Wonderful looking plants friend and they look like they will be high yielders

How is the stability so far? Any innersex plants? Ive been told thais are notorious for hermie issues

So this is what I have left from. 10 pack of seed.

9 sprouted.

2 were tossed for having wider leaves, like, all the plants sitting on my back patio just chilling out in the breeze and 2 plants almost flipping over and leaves getting ripped from the wind.

I had 2 males that later sprouted pistils 2-3 weeks later.

plant 5 through a single nanner so she won’t carry on past harvest.
So I have 4 sexually stable girls.

Right on bro, number 6 looks great and has the sativa frame of a wild genotype. Great work

Yeah she is beautiful long time ganga girl

she had the 5 blades on second set of natural leaves

IMG_1496.jpeg

And she has the “blood sap”

IMG_1537.jpeg

a very interesting pheno with some unique traits

RobFromTX

So this is what I have left from. 10 pack of seed.

9 sprouted.

2 were tossed for having wider leaves, like, all the plants sitting on my back patio just chilling out in the breeze and 2 plants almost flipping over and leaves getting ripped from the wind.

I had 2 males that later sprouted pistils 2-3 weeks later.

plant 5 through a single nanner so she won’t carry on past harvest.
So I have 4 sexually stable girls.

Yeah she is beautiful long time ganga girl

she had the 5 blades on second set of natural leaves

View attachment 19078181

And she has the “blood sap”

View attachment 19078184

a very interesting pheno with some unique traits
Very good to have 4 stable females out of a 10 pack. These two wide leafed plants you discarded you speak of, do you think thats a sign that they've been hybridized?

Latest posts

Latest posts