What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Grandpa’s Red Lemon Thai by Prempavee

GrandpaMillenial

and how are you?

I am good, Thank you very much!

Im just trying to hopefully share the knowledge/experience of these mighty sativas.

I spoke with @funkyhorse , he warned me and i kept my males at a distance and sure enough, its been difficult to find a stable male.

If these squirrel tail turn out to be great, then i’ll reveg and breed with the winners, maybe borrow a male from my THH F1’s

Knop

I am good, Thank you very much!

Im just trying to hopefully share the knowledge/experience of these mighty sativas.

I spoke with @funkyhorse , he warned me and i kept my males at a distance and sure enough, its been difficult to find a stable male.

If these squirrel tail turn out to be great, then i’ll reveg and breed with the winners, maybe borrow a male from my THH F1’s
cool, i'm looking forward to growing tom hill too, waiting for him to send the seeds, sorry for my english.
google translate

GrandpaMillenial

Como va el cultivo? Estoy interesado en estas semillas...

Hey bro!

I tried to learn spanish. I paid to take a class. I failed. I have google translate app on my phone.

I have been really busy, my kids just started school. So no pictures.

but i did take them outside a few days ago.

4 plants are flowering along. a little faster than a landrace should. One is going nice and slow. Just females and herms. No males.

all of my plants
IMG_1759.jpeg

you can see my moroccan and a revegging THH.

The big one is the slow flower.

IMG_1760.jpeg

IMG_1761.jpeg

IMG_1762.jpeg

IMG_1763.jpeg

Here is the slow flower girl
IMG_1764.jpeg

I have a pure mango girl, a puree menthol. and some earthy flavors coming out.

GrandpaMillenial

48F of 10/14

They really have not loved the temps in my basement and i think a bit of over watering has lightened a few leaves lol but here we are end of 7 weeks of flowering.

IMG_1802.jpeg

IMG_1803.jpeg

6, back left, the slow girl
IMG_1804.jpeg

2, center, straight menthol
IMG_1805.jpeg

1, back right, she is struggling with the driest part of the tent.

ridiculously long pistils
IMG_1806.jpeg

3, front left, strong mango
IMG_1807.jpeg

5, front right, earthy menthol mix, she is really handling the dry tent environment the best
IMG_1808.jpeg

GrandpaMillenial

I like the look of the slow to flower plant, I would be keeping an eye on her, maybe even take a clone now from a lower.

Also, I do love that big slow flowering girl.

I took em outside for some sunshine.

IMG_1809.jpeg

I’m really glad i took this picture. Someone that I live with has some serious respect and boundary issues and moved my moroccan beldia directly underneath the porch light. the beldia stays outside and is cruising along.

RobFromTX

Also, I do love that big slow flowering girl.

I took em outside for some sunshine.

View attachment 19063360

I’m really glad i took this picture. Someone that I live with has some serious respect and boundary issues and moved my moroccan beldia directly underneath the porch light. the beldia stays outside and is cruising along.
Great looking plants friend. What indoor light schedule would you recommend for flowering? Ive never ran a thai landrace. Bare in mind im in small town texas and cant afford the risk of putting them outside