What's new

granddaddy purple dwc and kfb grow

BluntItUp

Yes, you do not need an air pump for a krusty bucket. But to maximize your yield I think you do. :confused: Here is a lil peak of what is coming up :wave:

Last edited:
G

God damn. I miss my krusty set up. Seeing that pic brings back memories. I like how you modified the drain/feed system. Good shit on that

BluntItUp

Thanks s4vvy, got the drain idea from nitrousinmyveins over at og and feedline from blazeoneup. Did a little test run and its workin great.

Jblunts: Im using a 8 inch can filter combo, can't really smell it at all. But w/o the filter it reaks lol.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Sweet harvest time,The most enjoyable time of a grow lol.looks great bro sure looks mighty frosty and tasty lol...

Until next time be safe and take care :)

G

Do you think they'll stretch more with more veg time? Would more veg time do them better or do they have like a vertical height limit?

They look just like bubba in growth almost. Lovely color!

BluntItUp

I dont think they will stretch more with veg. They will do better with more veg time. with kfb there is shitload of popcorn lol.Thanks for the compliment chodo

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Bluntitup so are you sayin dwc produced more full cola's and kfb produced more popcorn nugs?

BluntItUp

blaze, both of them had shit load of popcorns, dwc have lotta popcorn due to those girls fallin sideways in early flower and couldn't catch it in time. Kfb has popcorns all underneath.

N

Neptune

That is the sexist bush I have seen in a long time...
hell yea brother! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts