What's new

Gorilla šŸ¦ haze

mr.brunch

Veteran
Don't forget a smoke report. I'm curious how it smokes. They look killer
Thanks mate, I canā€™t wait to try her.
She smells like I remember amnesia used to smell years ago before it morphed into super silver haze šŸ¤£
Sweetish almost bubblegum smell but loud.

And I will return with the last 3 for the weekly update also :tiphat:

linde

Thanks mate, I canā€™t wait to try her.
She smells like I remember amnesia used to smell years ago before it morphed into super silver haze šŸ¤£
Sweetish almost bubblegum smell but loud.

And I will return with the last 3 for the weekly update also :tiphat:
U doing an outdoor grow this season?

mr.brunch

Veteran
U doing an outdoor grow this season?
Not this year ā€¦ garden has been too open and on view because the fence came down in the winds- only just replaced it.
Plus the summer has been non existent here this year so itā€™s probably best

linde

Not this year ā€¦ garden has been too open and on view because the fence came down in the winds- only just replaced it.
Plus the summer has been non existent here this year so itā€™s probably best
I hear ya. Well you've definitely got your indoor operation fine tuned. Those Gorilla Haze look choice as hell. You've got me wanting to grab a pack of them. Great job brother.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I hear ya. Well you've definitely got your indoor operation fine tuned. Those Gorilla Haze look choice as hell. You've got me wanting to grab a pack of them. Great job brother.
Theyā€™re definitely a vigorous crossā€¦ I have more seeds so it may well be my Christmas crop this year too

mr.brunch

Veteran
Just smoked a fast dried nugget and it lost none of its flavour and smell, Iā€™ve been asked to roll in the shed with this one.

Itā€™s very strong bud no mistakeā€¦ again itā€™s like the old amnesia, not sleepy but headstrong ( think active staring spaced out) very introspective.
Mrs B had 3 puffs and sheā€™s had enough, now crashed out on the sofa.
Iā€™ll get some pics when itā€™s all dry

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 49 flower
Still trucking alongā€¦. Iā€™ll be taking the shortest, early one soonšŸ‘
IMG_3826.jpeg

IMG_3828.jpeg

IMG_3829.jpeg

IMG_3827.jpeg

IMG_3834.jpeg

IMG_3830.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
The first one is dry and being smokedā€¦ itā€™s some delicious strong s#*t I can say that for sure.
Dense nuggets of flavour, strong smells like the old amnesia from the early-mid 2000s

Its very strong, and I say that as a daily smoker for the last 35 years- you seem to get more high on each joint, and I have to say itā€™s a bit too strong for mrs b ā€¦ sheā€™s managing 3 tokes and says it makes her feel amazingly good but too silly to deal with anyone.
As for me Iā€™m getting through this joint, but my eyes are losing focus with the typing šŸ¤£

85g on this one and it was done in a couple of days over 6 weeks. I promise to get a picture of some nuggets tomorrow :tiphat:

superx

Veteran
Fast finishers Mr B,

Is it super sweet? (Suppose you won't know until it gets a cure)

By recollection, it was very popular in Amsterdam years ago but memory is vague regarding taste/smell.
'I'm guessing this is why its called amnesia šŸ˜ƒ ' The ssh I recall all to well.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour buddy..

mr.brunch

Veteran
Fast finishers Mr B,

Is it super sweet? (Suppose you won't know until it gets a cure)

By recollection, it was very popular in Amsterdam years ago but memory is vague regarding taste/smell.
'I'm guessing this is why its called amnesia šŸ˜ƒ ' The ssh I recall all to well.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour buddy..
Thanks mate
Itā€™s not overly sweet, but itā€™s lovely weed
We used to drive to London 3-4 times a week and pick up 9 oz in the early-mid 2000s and there were some beautiful buds coming through ā€¦ sometimes heā€™d say ā€˜this one is proper amnesiaā€™ and it reminds me of thatā€¦. Almost golden looking on the grind, and strong enough to make me stare off into nothingness and forget everything.
Not long after it became ā€˜lemon amnesiaā€™ and was never the same