What's new

Gorilla 🦍 haze

mr.brunch

Veteran
Don't forget a smoke report. I'm curious how it smokes. They look killer
Thanks mate, I can’t wait to try her.
She smells like I remember amnesia used to smell years ago before it morphed into super silver haze 🤣
Sweetish almost bubblegum smell but loud.

And I will return with the last 3 for the weekly update also :tiphat:

linde

Thanks mate, I can’t wait to try her.
She smells like I remember amnesia used to smell years ago before it morphed into super silver haze 🤣
Sweetish almost bubblegum smell but loud.

And I will return with the last 3 for the weekly update also :tiphat:
U doing an outdoor grow this season?

mr.brunch

Veteran
U doing an outdoor grow this season?
Not this year … garden has been too open and on view because the fence came down in the winds- only just replaced it.
Plus the summer has been non existent here this year so it’s probably best

linde

Not this year … garden has been too open and on view because the fence came down in the winds- only just replaced it.
Plus the summer has been non existent here this year so it’s probably best
I hear ya. Well you've definitely got your indoor operation fine tuned. Those Gorilla Haze look choice as hell. You've got me wanting to grab a pack of them. Great job brother.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I hear ya. Well you've definitely got your indoor operation fine tuned. Those Gorilla Haze look choice as hell. You've got me wanting to grab a pack of them. Great job brother.
They’re definitely a vigorous cross… I have more seeds so it may well be my Christmas crop this year too

mr.brunch

Veteran
Just smoked a fast dried nugget and it lost none of its flavour and smell, I’ve been asked to roll in the shed with this one.

It’s very strong bud no mistake… again it’s like the old amnesia, not sleepy but headstrong ( think active staring spaced out) very introspective.
Mrs B had 3 puffs and she’s had enough, now crashed out on the sofa.
I’ll get some pics when it’s all dry

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 49 flower
Still trucking along…. I’ll be taking the shortest, early one soon👍
IMG_3826.jpeg

IMG_3828.jpeg

IMG_3829.jpeg

IMG_3827.jpeg

IMG_3834.jpeg

IMG_3830.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
The first one is dry and being smoked… it’s some delicious strong s#*t I can say that for sure.
Dense nuggets of flavour, strong smells like the old amnesia from the early-mid 2000s

Its very strong, and I say that as a daily smoker for the last 35 years- you seem to get more high on each joint, and I have to say it’s a bit too strong for mrs b … she’s managing 3 tokes and says it makes her feel amazingly good but too silly to deal with anyone.
As for me I’m getting through this joint, but my eyes are losing focus with the typing 🤣

85g on this one and it was done in a couple of days over 6 weeks. I promise to get a picture of some nuggets tomorrow :tiphat:

superx

Veteran
Fast finishers Mr B,

Is it super sweet? (Suppose you won't know until it gets a cure)

By recollection, it was very popular in Amsterdam years ago but memory is vague regarding taste/smell.
'I'm guessing this is why its called amnesia 😃 ' The ssh I recall all to well.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour buddy..

mr.brunch

Veteran
Fast finishers Mr B,

Is it super sweet? (Suppose you won't know until it gets a cure)

By recollection, it was very popular in Amsterdam years ago but memory is vague regarding taste/smell.
'I'm guessing this is why its called amnesia 😃 ' The ssh I recall all to well.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour buddy..
Thanks mate
It’s not overly sweet, but it’s lovely weed
We used to drive to London 3-4 times a week and pick up 9 oz in the early-mid 2000s and there were some beautiful buds coming through … sometimes he’d say ‘this one is proper amnesia’ and it reminds me of that…. Almost golden looking on the grind, and strong enough to make me stare off into nothingness and forget everything.
Not long after it became ‘lemon amnesia’ and was never the same

mr.brunch

Veteran
Mini update:
The two remaining tall girls are still standing, but I didn’t get any pics tonight as they will be coming down early next week and I’ll photograph them then… we’re on day 57
The lemonade ogs are also getting large and are requiring the 20L pots plus tent space 🤣

superx

Veteran
Happy days man,

I thought they were All harvested at once...

Are the last two looking like the biggest yielders ?

mr.brunch

Veteran
Happy days man,

I thought they were All harvested at once...

Are the last two looking like the biggest yielders ?
Thought I’d leave the big girls a few extra days as they were still popping out white hairs, but they are ready… looking at them I think they might yield well, especially the tall one 👍