What's new

A Hillbilly's memoire of organic outdoor grown canadian strains.

Captain Red Eye

I'm going to have to read this whole thread. Skimmed it and all the nice pics and chatter about outdoor "offsite plants" got me reminiscing about days gone by.

Something about the fall air and the thrill of hiking in to visit plants nearing harvest brings out the rebel in me. Fuck those helicopters! :ninja:

Hillbilly69

Well, I think it's time for an update on what I'm up to for the 2024 season! :wave:
First up, a couple CBD Auto's, on the left Auto CBD Star with buds forming, and on the right Auto Critical Lemon CBD just starting to bud.
20240625_185618.jpg
20240625_185630.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great Hillbilly! I didn't realize there were auto CBD strains. Would be nice to do to get it over with before the rest of the plants are mature. They are pretty small, but you could do a number of them.

I used to grow the purple auto Affie, those are great! I bet those will be really tastey.

Will be neat to see how that plant in the bush does, days are really long and it will be taking off once it sets roots. Keep an eye on the water needs with the heat, but don't overwater. Looks like it has some partial shade, so that helps.

Hillbilly69

Looking great Hillbilly! I didn't realize there were auto CBD strains. Would be nice to do to get it over with before the rest of the plants are mature. They are pretty small, but you could do a number of them.

I used to grow the purple auto Affie, those are great! I bet those will be really tastey.

Thanks pipeline, check RGS, many breeders on their site have auto CBD strains. I had an auto blackberry kush CBD going too but some rodent dug it up and it didn't make it. That's why the other 2 autos are smaller, they got uprooted too but I was able to save them. Stunted them for a while so lost a week of growth.
The auto affie is a gem, but have to watch for mold because they grow big dense buds!