What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tony ,how many out of that batch actually made it ???
& hows the little project coming ? :biggrin:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
5/14 made it. A 6th is still kickin it was that stump. lol, might make it too. :)

Everything else is perfect

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol naw, my bad. I read it a bit fast. I was correlating "the first hybrid utilizing GG" as "the hybrid parent of GG". Which would be Sour Dubble. Not BOGs SLSD, referred to some as Sour Dubble. The one im talking about was PK's Sour Bubble x ECSD(Sour Dubble) which was one of the parents I believe(correct me if im wrong).

Edit: I have been told that the paticular Sour Dubble was a different sour dubble than the one I was referring to.

The original "Sour Dubble" is the clone only that was brought to the community by GreySkull.

BOG calls his Sour LSD, Sour DOUBLE.

I've never heard PK call his cross "Sour Dubble" only heard him reference it by the parents involved...however, it is a similar type cross based on the known success and righteous dank cut that is the Sour Dub clone...

But you already edited your post to reflect you had been corrected. No worries. ;)

dank.Frank

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
The original "Sour Dubble" is the clone only that was brought to the community by GreySkull.

BOG calls his Sour LSD, Sour DOUBLE.

I've never heard PK call his cross "Sour Dubble" only heard him reference it by the parents involved...however, it is a similar type cross based on the known success and righteous dank cut that is the Sour Dub clone...

But you already edited your post to reflect you had been corrected. No worries. ;)

dank.Frank

Yeah I could be wrong with that too. I just vividly remember him mentioning Sour Dubble a lot when referring to his SB x ECSD. Was a lonng time ago though, and my memory isnt the best :joint:.

What were the genetics of the original Sour Dubble?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BOG's got great strains,grown them all. Never been disappointed in any of them. I have found some killer plants in his gear. I need to load up on his gear. will do that at the cup..

I will always have room for the gg#4 though :) I will start popin some of the OGM s1 and the rest of the GG X HB.

picture.php

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran

So the original genetics were also Sour Bubble x Sour D. Maybe PK was saying it was his recreation of Sour Dubb, and that's why I remember him saying that.

Ive tried PKs bx3 mom and it was easily the best herb ive ever had the pleasure of smoking. His selections are top notch. Now I think he used a bx4 male for the SB x ECSD, but im sure it was some finne herb. Would love to try both of the Dubble creations if I ever get a chance.

PS. Sour LSD came long after the Sour LS. I think the SLS came out around OG days. And the Sour LSD came out around as recently as 2 years ago.

And thats crazy I didnt know Rez had given BOG pollen. I figured his Sour Strawberry had some of Rezs Straw D though.

S

SPG*

Good info MN ;)
Interesting Crooked8.Im at early stages with her but from what I've heard (&see!) She has good Vigor and Shouldn't be/isn't "the slow one" For sure!?

..."From pages gone,:nono:!" :D replying from the rep page plays with my head lol... :)

^IS she correct C8?

Last edited:

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
BOG's got great strains,grown them all. Never been disappointed in any of them. I have found some killer plants in his gear. I need to load up on his gear. will do that at the cup..

I will always have room for the gg#4 though :) I will start popin some of the OGM s1 and the rest of the GG X HB.

View Image
Nice plant :smoke:.

Yeah I grabbed 2 packs of the BX123s while I could. Dont want to be scurrying arounf if he ends up going missing again.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And thats crazy I didnt know Rez had given BOG pollen.

heres the poll that Rez started.... https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=13054
can you believe those guys used to be friendly? nuts....

Sour Dubb is pure Sunshine state

First, bred in Northern California
Then, born in Northern California
Over-exposed in Southern California

typical California girl.... goes south and gets ruined
"sorry babe"

now why couldn't homie PK've come up with a more original name???
I know hes a bright guy hahahaha

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
heres the poll that Rez started.... https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=13054
can you believe those guys used to be friendly? nuts....

Sour Dubb is pure Sunshine state

First, bred in Northern California
Then, born in Northern California
Over-exposed in Southern California

typical California girl.... goes south and gets ruined
"sorry babe"

now why couldn't homie PK've come up with a more original name???
I know hes a bright guy hahahaha
Sour Dubble. Thats just perfect lol.

Thanks for the link dude. Very eye opening :bigeye:.

Ive always been suspicious that his Sour Bubble was a pheno of his Bubblegum. Almost funny actually. How do you get sour with hints of mocha/coffee from a Bubblegum? Im thinking their was bubba and Rezs SD in the mix perhaps.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Anyone have a glue shot around day 42? Mine is looking quite odd, perfect leaf structure twisting and all. I got the cut from an extremely reliable source so im certain its glue. I just feel its not the ice factory ive come to see on here. Its a tiny plant, in a tray with many others. Somewhat outshaded by the others. But to be quite honest i was sure she would be out icing everything i had but it looks dull. Not like most of the shots i see here. Ill take some current shots and post them tonight. Any comparison photos would be awesome.

Here are a couple at day 32, maybe they will help you.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im gonna say 40ish. I don't date anything anymore. Just a step I don't need. .. Last time I dated a GG#4 harvest was 65 days until I chop day....Sometimes the plants I took at 65 day's might need to go 67 or 60? I need to see them before I can decide if there ready to harvest . SO far gg#4 has been rock solid for me. Never any naners in any of the harvests I have taken down.

Im in the process of reversing a gg#4. She is giving me one hell of a time popin some nuts. I might not get this one to change?. I will give this plant 3 more weeks if no nuts by then time to start again on a difrant clone. .

Bo Hasset

I'm not important enough to have a GG #4 cut gifted to me (should have posted pics once in a blue moon I guess), but I am resourceful and personally know enough people on here (not many, but enough) that if I don't have a cut by my third for the year scheduled light dep flip on June 1st, then I guess I'm more out of touch than I thought, and should just stick to pollen chucking with my elitist collection of Mexi brick weed bagseed and fem'd autos from that certain "seed bank" in Amsterdam that spits out "cup" winners yearly.... :dance013:

All sarcasm aside I've been so busy this winter trying to save a mislabeled clone I got in a tray of something goofy that hermie'd (the mislabeled one DID NOT however) middle of August after I'd been babying shim since January (i.e. a tree by the point I had to cut it for fear of hermi pollen)... the mislabeld clone never impressed me much during veg except that it showed great vigor, but when all her "cousins" flipped on me I really quit paying attention to her other than keeping her healthy and going, but the bud she produced has been the most requested from every patient I grow for regardless of what their ailment they all seems to just love it.... so between trying to re-veg about 30 clones taken after I had harvested all tops and most of the bottom (not my finest cloning moment, but two clones survived with more vigor and spunk then the other 28 and have been chosen to see what they can do with a season of 100% devotion rather than giving up on her mid-August), sourcing seeds and clones that would thrive at a new spot I accquired that's around 6,000ft and damn near "high desert" conditions, plus a million other things.

I actually hadn't heard a damn thing about GG #4 until last week, but I must say this thread and others have been open in my browser tabs ever since for perusing when I have downtime and all I can say is bravo to just about everyone involved and especially to JW. I love it when a mistake beats out every "planned" cross, which I understand this to be... just proves the old saying that the "best way to make G_d laugh is to tell her YOUR plans". It's always the un-planned that has better enriched my life so far, though a few half-ass plans got me this far combined with my boyish good looks and southern-charm (I may have been west of the Mississippi for some years now, but I still know how to open the door for little old ladies and say yessir to old men that congregate at the country store for coffee and farm gossip 6 days a week.

So, before I go back down to the dungeon take my next round of clones for planned second light dep flip I wanted to bring this non-sensical ramble full circle and back to my opening statement... I may have missed it, but has anyone put her in a greenhouse/light dep environment? From everything I see I think she'd explode under the primo April-August light used in budding with those setups... like, really explode. If it's been done, then can someone kindly point me to that thread so I can have some new mental masturbation, and if it hasn't I'm sure as shitnot trying to solicit a clone on her by offering to test her, but GOD DAMN! someone who halfway knows what they're doing ought to.

That's all, friends. Love, light and china white!!! (JAY KAY!.... at least about the third). Bless.

All kidding aside, if you commented on this post or left me "karma" about this post, then somehow please let me know who you are in this thread.

I'm either dumb as fuck (strong candidate) or it's b/c I have so few posts, but I can't see any of the user's names who commented.

Much love and sticky fingers!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think i took these pics at around day 25 or so...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive been busy as fuck or i would have already posted my shots. Thanks to you guys who posted up pics. So i received a pm from someone telling me they had similar issues with their gg cut that they got from the same person. They suspected broad mites due to small fans and shorter internodal growth than they thought seemed normal. He said it was a fungal virus? Never heard of that. He told me what fungicides he used and said the growth pattern is 100% normal now. The undesirable traits subsided. Sounds CRAZY. Anyway, i hit my entire stable with a fungicide. I hope this works! Ive been drooling over glue for over a year or even two, finally get it, and its all weird and weak looking! So sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts