cflwhitecab 10thrun day10v 03 ultrasonja in cab lights off
    27.5 KB · Views: 36
  • RANDOM BITS 010.jpg
    RANDOM BITS 010.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 13
  • MORE SHIT 001.JPG
    MORE SHIT 001.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 9
I definitely gotta get at least 50 posts so I can network on here haha. I know a lot of people with bud and a few growers who do shit commercially but nobody with various cuts that I can trade with.

And I like the suggestion mikenite but I'm pretty weary about going to Detroit haha.

Also on a side note that kim jong un hair story is fake, it initially came from the onion I believe. Goes to show the lack of real journalism these news outlets do (time, nypost, national post, globe and mail etc)

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/world/...ordered-to-get-kim-jong-un-haircuts-1.1748200

But ya back to the Gorilla Glue...

Z

z-ro

Maybe I can come up for that, been wanting to try the glue and missed the emerald cup.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone have a glue shot around day 42? Mine is looking quite odd, perfect leaf structure twisting and all. I got the cut from an extremely reliable source so im certain its glue. I just feel its not the ice factory ive come to see on here. Its a tiny plant, in a tray with many others. Somewhat outshaded by the others. But to be quite honest i was sure she would be out icing everything i had but it looks dull. Not like most of the shots i see here. Ill take some current shots and post them tonight. Any comparison photos would be awesome.

DJXX

Veteran
Anyone have a glue shot around day 42? Mine is looking quite odd, perfect leaf structure twisting and all. I got the cut from an extremely reliable source so im certain its glue. I just feel its not the ice factory ive come to see on here. Its a tiny plant, in a tray with many others. Somewhat outshaded by the others. But to be quite honest i was sure she would be out icing everything i had but it looks dull. Not like most of the shots i see here. Ill take some current shots and post them tonight. Any comparison photos would be awesome.
SUP ..mine is on day 34...I can get in there at 11...i'll put up a pic..it might help you..dj

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
plants will very from garden to garden. I have seen plants look very different then what I grow. This is normal.

Relentless

Veteran
post pics at some point gg4 is frost city

Bmac1

Veteran
Old dirty why don't you drive across the border and bring the cut back with ya?

On another note I am sure she will get up there. As a matter of fact I know someone that is gonna attempt to get it there.

Would be great to see her up here. Have not seen any glue or cookies up here as of yet.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Well like I said I know someone that will be trying to float the forum and glue over that side be patient because I am sure if she makes it, it will get spread all over to good people.

Well like I said I know someone that will be trying to float the forum and glue over that side be patient because I am sure if she makes it, it will get spread all over to good people.

even if it is something being shared everywhere I'm willing to pay as well I dont care I just want it haha

Good lookin out btw bro.

seymourbud

Hmm, that's an idea that could serve multiple purposes. Donations to a fund (to be decided) for cuts/seeds of GG#4. Win-Win for everyone involved. I'd be in for that...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glue has been in Michigan for a LONG time. Actually, I think the very first hybrid utilizing the Gorilla Glue cut was made in MI...fall of last year...might have even been a bit sooner.

Mitten never gets left out in the cold - pun intended. :laughing:

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I'm thinking of some Stardawg crosses that were made. I'm not sure the exact time frame when they were done though.

I know the GG#4 x '91 was done last summer too, but those never got out to anyone, so they don't really count...

Wasn't trying to discredit you Dr. Pur - I know you had done those as one of the first sets of crosses made as well.

There was Get Mo too that made some GG#4 crosses fairly early on as well...

LOL - I get to thinking about it, I'm sure I'll come up with more!!! hahaha

MAIN point was - GG#4 has been in MI for a while. ;)

dank.Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.