What's new

Golden Tiger

FeelHaze

Golden Tiger, day 28 on 11/13 photoperiod. Bud sites are well formed. That girl reminds me of Malawi but with a more delicate and stretchy structure.

1000010056.jpg

FeelHaze

I'm already back here with some news about my Golden Tiger. Sorry for all the posts, it's just that I'm in love with that plant. Vigour is crazy and trichome production is already great. She started to reveal her true self this week. With that super oily aroma (motor oil, vegetable oil) I can't deny she's Malawi dominant. Still, she does have some added floral notes.

That is her (right) on day 45 on 11/13.

1000010771.jpg

a58

FeelHaze

I massively over fertilized malawi and it still produced really good bud. I think you will be fine.

Wanna talk about it ... I also messed up my last Malawi grow ahah !
At harvest time, the plant looked like it was dying. Ugly but caked in trichs and super potent.

Last edited:

a58

Wanna talk about it ... I also messed up my last Malawi grow ahah !
At harvest time, the plant looked like it was dying. Ugly but caked in tichs and super potent.
What pheno did you have? I grew one fem, I had a creamy mango pheno with thick pistils . Honestly the buzz was so nice that i would consider harvesting malawi early. Im growing some malawi regular next. I also grew golden tiger regular which I liked.

FeelHaze

I think it was a classic old killer pheno. On the nose, she was oily with cured wood and rotten funk notes. 12 weeker. Really potent. Stupefying and psychoactive.

It was the fem version btw

1000007084.jpg
1000008566.jpg

Reactions: OSS

Latest posts

Latest posts