What's new

Golden Tiger

Hi stellarjay :)

Glad you found a thai pheno of your taste, your description of the effect is very close to the effects of the Koh Chang Thai used in the breeding of Golden Tiger.

Sorry i didn't understand the last part of your post: perhaps euphoria is hidden in the cobbed version?

hey dubi! really glad to hear about the Koh Chang Thai effects contained within the golden tiger. you see, i'm one of those dudes. you know the ones... on that quest to find the genetics to recreate that euphoric buzz we got from those thai sticks back in the 80's. skinny little things wrapped in the red string. a little sticky. a little hashy. two little hits and you're buzzing for 8-10 hours.

a buzz that made you smile for no reason and appreciate your surroundings. a buzz that heightened your vision, hearing, and knowing. a buzz that made you search out adventure in every moment and each of those moments were filled with joy and happiness. a buzz that made each moment the best! and a buzz where you can still function in just about any invironment. this is the euphoria us dudes are after. :biggrin: at least this is my definition of euphoria.

so when i said "maybe euphoria is hidden in the cobbed version" i was hoping the effects i described above might develop during the curing process of cobbing. and hey! i'm open to these effects waitning in the jar cure too! it's only been a couple months into both cures so we'll see. another month or two may tell the story i've been waiting to hear. with what i experienced from a "quick cure" i'm liking my chances so far.

Pédetoddy

Hi Pédetoddy,

Thanks for sharing your outdoor Golden Tiger :)

What kind of soil are you using and what's the ph and ec of your soil and waterings/feedings ?

Wish you enjoy growing GT!

The plant of picture is from a friend he grow in your house, no fertilizers, only natural organic soil.
I'm growing in guerrilla i,m using natural soil, dolomitc lime , npk4-14-8 + micronutrients.
We have bought 5 seeds pack (thanks for the 6 seeds) and Guatemala gift ( Guatemala i lost this amazing genetic in a bad guerrilla).we are planing cross golden Tiger x golden Tiger.

Pédetoddy

Amazing genetic in guerrilla
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

kickarse

Thanks gents, its been a pleasure seeing all the great grows on here
thought it was about time I made a contribution, has been a great strain to grow
and smoke, on me third run of GT's now, took cuttings of the 3 different looking ones(Thai, Malawi and a 50/50), they are all a very good smoke,
smoking the last of the first grow now

A little Thai leaning one outside
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks kickarse,

I'm glad to see you are growing different sativa strains from us, much appreciated.
Happy you also are enjoying with the Golden Tiger expressions you have found! ;)

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Golden Tiger x Tom Hill Haze

Golden Tiger x Tom Hill Haze

last post is long ago...
so in the meantime I did some experiments...
crossed my fav cut's with the best Tom Hill Haze male I've found... from 7 males I got...

the THH male is very dominant... :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

happy growin'
M.

Ncali

Veteran
Nice GT's guys, interesting x THH. The growth patterns look haze, but hows the smells? That might be interesting pheno's if you can get the right canabanoid combo from the thh and gt, little more power from gt perhaps. Hope the terps are decent, they seem like they have the posibility to be amazing

Latest posts

Latest posts