What's new

Golden Tiger x Panama feminized limited edition

Greetings to the entire icmag community and especially to the Ace community! A little update. Time is always too short to keep up with the "girls" but it seems that they do well even alone in "automatic". This year the weather is a little crazy compared to recent years but perhaps a little less extreme heat and a little more rain is better and doesn't hurt.

Attachments

• IMG_20240708_112604_038.jpg
    IMG_20240708_112604_038.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 25
Those are going to get huge :) Lovely

Cheers

I hope so Koondense. There's certainly no lack of vigor with Ace. I started late, it was already mid-May even though this year the weather was a bit adverse compared to recent years. In the last week I made a topping to prevent the plants from exceeding the height of the railing that separates the border between my house and the neighbor's! The relationships are good but it is better not to overdo it. There would always be so much to do but there is too little time and now it's starting to get really hot. More than anything I hope for good weather at the end of the season. In recent years we have always had two summers lasting until December with excellent temperatures. I don't know this year? We will see it day after day. For now all is well. I enjoyed following you over time when I could. I found many of your messages interesting. There is a lot to learn and take in. Bye man

Eltitoguay

9-July-2024:
First Golden Tiger X Panamá fem (A.C.E.; born on June-4):
IMG_20240709_133746.jpg
IMG_20240709_133339.jpg
IMG_20240709_133309.jpg

Second Golden Tiger x Panamá fem (A.C.E.; born June 16) :
IMG_20240709_133930.jpg

Y me despido por hoy con un saludo musical celebrando la conexión España-Panamá, y saludando a tod@s l@s panameñ@s...

And I say goodbye for today with a musical greeting celebrating the Spain-Panama connection, and greeting all the Panamanians...

Tmik

My GTP towers over the other 2 plants in my 4x4 tent. Lower left is Humboldt dream (their blue dream) that is 32” tall for size comparison. Lower right is an Ace Panama that goes in a week or so.

the GTP was maybe 15” tall and 3 weeks at the flip. It has been supercropped 10” also. This is week 7 of flower so 5 weeks left. It is an absolute beast. Hands down the most vigorous plant I’ve grown. It loves light.

normally I try to stay around 3’ tall with topping and LST. This started out so lanky and with such wide internodal spacing I only topped once because I was worried about losing bud sites on a skinny plant. It kept stretching and then new bud sites started showing up well into the stretch that filled it in.

I took a few cuts and gave them to a couple friends. It will be interesting to see how those do. I also have a few cuts in 6” pots for hopefully some pollen and seeds.
IMG_5620.jpeg

Lowpine

I wanted to share my tale of two golden tiger, X Panama Goddess… The tall one is in organic living soil. Supercropped. The shorter on was scoffed and is in coco/perlite using MegaCrop fertilizer. Currently she seems to like the nutes at 55-65% of what the package calls for.

I flipped them on July 11.

I’ve done coco vs soil previously, I think this is the last time I’ll give coco a go. I think the soil flowers look considerably better. My nose isn’t to good but I think the plant in soil has a more intense aroma too.

I’ve really enjoyed growing these out. This was my first go at 100% sativa, the stretch was really fun to watch. Anyway, I have cuts of both plants.

Attachments

• IMG_4374.jpeg
    IMG_4374.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4373.jpeg
    IMG_4373.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4381.jpeg
    IMG_4381.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4375.jpeg
    IMG_4375.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4379.jpeg
    IMG_4379.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 34

Old Fogey

Currently she seems to like the nutes at 55-65% of what the package calls for...
Soon after beginning to use an EC meter I came to the conclusion that nutrient suppliers recommend dosages that plants can tolerate, rather than amounts that a plant actually needs. And of course, the more nutrient you use, the more you buy. This is especially so during veg and early flower when recommended amounts are 40-50% too rich.

In peak flower I'm only using nutes at around 70-80% strength maximum.

The improvement in overall plant health has been significant since lowering EC at all stages of growth. Bottom/shade leaf below the canopy remains in good condition, instead of being burnt and discolored.

It is very important to use all additives and nutrients at the same ratio, as with full strength mixes. So, if using nutes at say 70%, any silica, pk top ups, calmag, resinators etc should also be applied at 70% to maintain the nutrient ratio as per full strength. Zyme products can continue to be used at 100%, but again, that figure is sure to be greater than necessary. I'm sure 80% strength for the whole grow would be more than adequate.

Peace

Tmik

Week 10 flower GTP
heavily supercropped but it doesn’t mind.
thick, heavy, dense spongy buds. Some foxtailing is showing but it looks like at least 3 more weeks, maybe 4. Strong lemon, floral smell from stem rub.

the one bud to the lower left showing is Humboldt Dream, their version of Blue Dream. Long skinny leaves, wide internodal spacing, a bit lanky.

View attachment IMG_0030.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0028.jpeg
    IMG_0028.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0035.jpeg
    7.1 MB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Latest posts